It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Visual Aid~How The PTB Uses One Word For World Control; Remember We Can Use It Too!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Hey, I like'em two stars for those
... I hope Your throwing a few of them up here, and there...

I found this one, and it shows People doing NO; they are standing up!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
ok so some people on this site suggested the PTB want to flurodate our water supply, yet your sign says not fluoridated water... contradiction?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is quite inspiring, actually.
Makes me want to root for those skateboarding in a 'no skateboarding' area. Makes me proud when me and someone else found a no loitering sign and loitered there.... *PROUD*

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

Er, I don't know what Your talking about??? My sign says No to fluoridated water. I'll give You a star for a simple misunderstanding.

The powers that be are currently fluoridating the water all across the US. The People that I've seen talk about it on ATS are trying to stop that very practice.

I know many grassroots efforts have been started across the nation trying at the local community to stop fluoridation.

Again look at the sign, it says no to fluoridated water.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Makes me want to root for those skateboarding in a 'no skateboarding' area. Makes me proud when me and someone else found a no loitering sign and loitered there.... *PROUD*

Hey hey hey!!! Hooray! A rebel is born every second I'm hearing! Good for You. star to You.

Can You imagine the degree of change ***when*** All People tell their govts. No???

We will become the MASTER, and the PTB/NWO/ILLUMINATI along with the governments they run like a gas hogging chevy V-8 will CEASE to exist......At best they'll end up the SERVANT; like we are now.

Power to the PEOPLE, and Long Live Liberty!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Hey hey hey!!! Hooray! A rebel is born every second I'm hearing! Good for You. star to You.

Can You imagine the degree of change ***when*** All People tell their govts. No???

We will become the MASTER, and the PTB/NWO/ILLUMINATI along with the governments they run like a gas hogging chevy V-8 will CEASE to exist......At best they'll end up the SERVANT; like we are now.

Power to the PEOPLE, and Long Live Liberty!!!!

Indeed, when people learn how to use the word no to build a better, biggr picture for everyone, we will be saved. If we do it in time..

But suddenly reading your words gave me a new thought. The government, as far as the public sheeple know, is meant to order everything and organize stuff to help us, right? If that is the case, how come THEY are in control? For what we want a government to do, they should be the lower ones.

Perhaps when I can make topics I will start one on that.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But suddenly reading your words gave me a new thought. The government, as far as the public sheeple know, is meant to order everything and organize stuff to help us, right? If that is the case, how come THEY are in control? For what we want a government to do, they should be the lower ones. Perhaps when I can make topics I will start one on that.

Answering Your first question, yes the Govt. should be one means of helping the People; however, that would be a Just, Fair, and Noble Govt. The present form we have is of thieves, liars, and oppressive power hungry vile vermin.
The form we have now is of suppression, and oppression; it embodies taxation without representation.... I also like to call that by the correct name of slavery.

Why are they in control is Your second question? It's easy. They continually shove something down all of OUR throats. It's the word No. When We don't like something they'll say, "No, You sheeple really do!", and so forth.

I cannot tell You how many times I've seen the People vote No regarding a topic; only to have another Polipuppet bring it back up until the People either say Yes, or the PTB have to bring out their Diebold machines to win the legislation for them.

We are past the point of allowing any ********compromise********; which is what thet NWO has conditioned into us.

Just quit partaking in anything, and everything sponsored by the repressive NWO; just say NO.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I cannot tell You how many times I've seen the People vote No regarding a topic; only to have another Polipuppet bring it back up until the People either say Yes, or the PTB have to bring out their Diebold machines to win the legislation for them.

We are past the point of allowing any ********compromise********; which is what thet NWO has conditioned into us.

Just quit partaking in anything, and everything sponsored by the repressive NWO; just say NO.

You hit very near the mark, they don't always just bring out the Diebold and win the referendum.

They wait patiently until no one is looking at the newly titled item that is up for vote. What was once a bill FOR the children is now a vote against the children. BUT since they've reworded it... A NO vote means yes and it passes. A YES vote means NO and it fails but since no one looked at the new wording in time, they introduce confusion into the mix and by the time we notice what's really up for vote, it's too late. The votes are in and now it's years in litigation trying to reverse what no one wanted in the first place.

I've seen it happen in California many times. Talking politics with co-workers or family and friends; there's absolute confusion when they pull that trick on voters.

Oregon doesn't have sales tax. Politicians have tried countless times to get it put through to line their pockets but to date haven't been able to pass it. Voters still say NO to sales taxes. Also, a weird trivia that many people may not know about Oregon: It's illegal to pump your own gasoline there. You will always have a pump jockey do it for you. Keeps many people working that have no other skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join