It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Visual Aid~How The PTB Uses One Word For World Control; Remember We Can Use It Too!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nice!

Starring...
Flagging...
...and my 77 European cents:

Shorter version:

Short version:

Longer version:

+ a little bit extra:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think your universal command prompt works very well, now how to get enough people to play along....great idea 10/10!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is one for you:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another, just for the heck of it:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No sh*t sancho!!! How about No, we won't ! or my favorite NO HOPE.
No, I'm just kidding, no?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok, one more - promise I'm done!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by maus80]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

First I've got to say to GEORGETHEGREEK, and MAUS80 absolutely awesome.....especially You MAUS80.

Okay, to the point. First this needs to be nurtured. The idea of setting boundaries, and not allowing the government to say No to You, but for You to say, NO YOU WON'T to the Government.

I've been placing my collages in the free, and give away section of Craigslist. They keep getting yanked, but hey, I won't take No, for an answer!!! So back up they go.

I cannot say for anyone, but I am placing these on Craigslist, Public Forums=ATS, Community bulletin boards, virtual, and real; etc.

Just use your imagination. People don't realize the PTB are using this against all of us; on a daily basis. They need to see it, and see it often.

We are group thinker's, and right now the PTB are telling which direction to go. So, we need to help the "group" wake up.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Those are great! By all means keep them coming. What if everyone all at once refused to pay fines for watering their lawn on the wrong day, or what have you.
It would make a huge difference on the way the lawmakers believe they can make unfair laws to fine us with.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Guess I lied, I decided to do one more...this one should be plastered all over the place.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I wish that people could "push back" in a much more organized way, but unfortunately the only way they would do so is if the media or celebrities went out of their way to make it seem like the cool, trendy thing to do.

The average citizen is just way too passive and reactionary; Cohesive and proactive movements are too far outside of their routine.

People just don't get mad enough in developed countries - too many distractions, comforts, and entertainments that develop and nurture an escapist attitude.

Just imagine how much the US would change if all television broadcasts were down for even one month!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Just imagine how much the US would change if all television broadcasts were down for even one month!

I can imagine that because I've lived places where TV wasn't so important and you're right - The people push back. Honduras ring any bells? Mexico maybe?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

This is a pretty amazing thought.
I wonder if there would be anyhow to provoke such a breakdown in all television broadcasts. Someone must have the technology necessary.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hi, just imagine if everyone would stop doing several small things, then everything would change.

We live on a 'virtual' edge. The PTB control all of us; while we can easily through them over. We just have to wake others.

reply to post by Geladinhu

Unfortunately for now there is no 'one' with the tech to shut them down, willing to do that. For now only a few will have the strength to turn off the television....aka........boobtube.

Between the deliberate 'programming', and the general ***oppression*** people live unhappily under on a daily basis; the 'programming' television is their only bright side of life.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My contribution to the ~NO~ Signs...

This is based on an original that was circulating at least 11 years ago. When I brought it to work we had just started supporting the HP Color Inkjet Printers and some people ran their printers dry printing this...

As you can well imagine. Very popular ; non-offensive ; melts in your mouth, not in your hands.

PS are those tilde's required?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hey ! Sancho.

Where do you find all those good ideas ??? B-)

And, I had a good laugh on YOUR versions of the signs !

F & S to all that agreed with our "mighty chested" friend !! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
NO hablo ingles ... senor presidente y los pinche joto federales.

NO more governments … set humanity FREE, and allow the people to become responsible "citizens of eternity."

Earth belongs to NO one ... it is for all of humanity to share conscientiously.

Now please, relax and enjoy some timeless music …

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Hey, Now that sign is excellent. We just need to post it in the halls of the new Congress.... The new one We'll rebuild together after we kick the boot licking polipuppets out; by the People, for the People!!

The NO BULLSHEEET ZONE!!!

reply to post by C-JEAN

Thanks C-JEAN.

I appreciate that. I am only one of many. We all need to take this message, and run. Own it; use it; spread it.

my sign??? Hey, that's how 'We roll'; I got a B- in graffiti 101.

reply to post by seasoul

Your first message was good, and the edited one is better! Que? No hablo nada

Revolucionarios; Hasta La Victoria Siempre!!

Keep it up folks!!! I'm reading other threads right now, and the answer they are in search of is simply No. No to big government, no to killer vaccines. etc.

Own it; live it, and spread it. Make your own flyers; whatever You can do at the grassroots level.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ha ha, he called you "our mighty chested friend" lol. I just stopped in to see if anyone posted any new signs. There's been some pretty good ones.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join