It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Visual Aid~How The PTB Uses One Word For World Control; Remember We Can Use It Too!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Everybody,

I thought I would give You all a visual Aid Today. It's true that pictures are worth a thousand words; here is my attempt to bring You all a thousand words.

Just take a look at how many different ways the PTB are constantly dictating our lives on a daily basis with No. They are master manipulators with of the word, No. Everywhere you turn they are using it on all of us. It just doesn't stop. The word No is the ***Universal Command Prompt*** for setting your boundaries, and giving orders to others. Don't believe me??? Go outside in your street; go anywhere, and you'll see our master's using the command prompt(yes as in a computer) everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97836af5abac.jpg[/atsimg]

So, look at what I did! I have mastered this Universal Command Prompt. I've recreated their signs of control, and domination. Sure, it's a bit crude, but hey, I'm only a person; someone's gotta start the spray painting!

Now, look at how they use No, and how I did. See the difference? There use is is of the nature of domination; My use is of liberation, and FREEDOM.

Folks standing up is as simple as Saying, No!************

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f6fa61d708.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, links of interest.

Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!

~and~

Gandhi taught, and used No in Civil Disobedience; Do you remember him?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged for effort

I particularly enjoyed the 'No More Genetically Modified Food -- No More Flouridated Water --- '

and 'No More Wars for Profit ' --- 'No More False Flag events'

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Thank You, I hope this is something You, and many other's will pick up, and run with.

Notice the Link to Gandhi. He was one tough dude, and he used NO in combination with ***Civil disobedience***

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you continue to ignore the powers that be and their edicts...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02892d6e24b4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b9a49a5c0c.jpg[/atsimg]

You have my sympathy.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Posters similar to those in the OP could be created and produced in their thousands very inexpensively

then they could be placed on cars -- on lamposts --- on fences etc. around and near schools -- T-shirts of course -- baseball hats --- town halls (you own them, as you own everything else)

Would be nice to see some of the attention-whores (aka 'celebrities' known best for exposing their genitalia and fake boobs) to ACTIVELY get behind anti-flouridation, behind 'Expose Chemtrail Industry Worker' movements, wouldn't it ?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
New NO World Order

Put that on a sign.

No loitering in Office: Fascism belongs in the the trash

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That's a whole new spin on the "No " word. I agree, get the word out and see how far it goes. I'm game.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I feel this thread is just a variation the the "Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!!!" posted by sanchoearlyjones

The same author of this post, whilst there is nothing wrong varations of ideas to promote discussion I dont feel this adds anything nothing more to your previous thread that I did enjoy. Its just a duplication but with pictures.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
post by DrMattMaddix

Too Funny!!!
I'm thinking poster's like that accompanying other signs showing civil disobedience would go well. Comedy seems to work well in the culture.

reply to post by Janitor From Mars

Hey, All I'm doing is spreading the word; I do encourage you, and anyone you know to do just what you wrote. It was excellent.

reply to post by Sundancer

I'm out of the sheeet. I'm in a good area, where there will NOT be any problems. However, should this not 'catch' as you say then people in the States, UK, and elsewhere will look back in regret; at not standing up. It doesn't need to be completely bloody.

reply to post by jpmail

I feel this thread is just a variation the the "Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!!!" posted by sanchoearlyjones

The same author of this post, whilst there is nothing wrong varations of ideas to promote discussion I dont feel this adds anything nothing more to your previous thread that I did enjoy. Its just a duplication but with pictures.

Yes, I'm glad You liked the other thread. However, there seemed to be many people who claimed I was being childish, or alluded at the NO being absolutely the wrong ideology; yet had no clue it came from the likes of ***Gandhi***.

I felt as though it NEEDED a visual follow up. Yes, some of the more "popular" screennames/avatars came in to the other thread You mentioned; however, only to take a big fat cr*p on the movement. The funny thing is some of those comments were later removed by said screen name/avatars.

I would have respected them more had they left their comments. People respect these screen names/avatars, and listen to them. I don't think anyone here has walked in the shoes of MLK, or Gandhi; yet, they threw insults.

That's the reason for another thread. No redundancy, just trying to SHOW people how to wake up, and take power back......I'll be screaming it for a good while; as my 'signature says it too

LOOK
The PTB/NWO/Illuminati use the d*mn word constantly right in our faces. They think WE are to dumb to wake from our stupor.

Neither did I write this thread, or the other one as a popularity contest on ATS. This is a message that I implore EVERYONE to take; change it up, or leave it alone, and SPREAD it.

We are in serious trouble. Again, We are in serious trouble. I would like You to take this message out, and spread it. There is nothing new about it. It has been used countless times in the past; yet now it seems most have forgotten it.

So, I'm sorry somehow I let You down, but I was never here to entertain, or keep anyone up. I am only trying to help people.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes, this is a bump. feel free to take the visual images, absorb them, and

Then should You feel the empowering need, post them....everywhere

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Hi Everybody,

I thought I would give You all a visual Aid Today. It's true that pictures are worth a thousand words; here is my attempt to bring You all a thousand words.

Just take a look at how many different ways the PTB are constantly dictating our lives on a daily basis with No. They are master manipulators with of the word, No. Everywhere you turn they are using it on all of us. It just doesn't stop. The word No is the ***Universal Command Prompt*** for setting your boundaries, and giving orders to others. Don't believe me??? Go outside in your street; go anywhere, and you'll see our master's using the command prompt(yes as in a computer) everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97836af5abac.jpg[/atsimg]

So, look at what I did! I have mastered this Universal Command Prompt. I've recreated their signs of control, and domination. Sure, it's a bit crude, but hey, I'm only a person; someone's gotta start the spray painting!

Now, look at how they use No, and how I did. See the difference? There use is is of the nature of domination; My use is of liberation, and FREEDOM.

Folks standing up is as simple as Saying, No!************

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f6fa61d708.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, links of interest.

Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!

~and~

Gandhi taught, and used No in Civil Disobedience; Do you remember him?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

You sir, are a genius and 100% correct!!

Stop paying bills. Stop paying taxes. Stop paying loans. The money is all fake. End the chicanery and say no and do nothing! It's almost like a San Francisco bum's dream come true!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

I appreciate that, I don't know about it being only a San Francisco bums dream, but it should be most people's actions.

We put in all the work to make society move; yet the PTB sit from afar printing the worthless fiat currency....

Hey, had they just let the system work, then I would have(past tense) complied. BUT, no they had to go steal EVERYTHING.

The PTB have always said NO to us in all regards. They've never said YES to what we want unless we demand it.

Look how many times different things are continually brought forth in front of us for a vote. If we say No 10 times, then they bring the bill out again, and again, until we are tired of fighting. They wear us down until We SUBMIT.

I'd encourage everyone reading this to take these poster's, or make Your own better ones. Put them up everywhere.

OWN THE IDEA YOURSELVES

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

"Thought Provoking IDEA"
Why do we have to pay to Live on a planet we were born on and who are we paying it too and the privilege to being alive here Who made them the boss, who put them in charge. People are getting fed up with the Government and their # so now We WANT IT BACK!

AND THAT IS SAYING IT NICE

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Why do we have to pay to Live on a planet we were born on and who are we paying it too and the privilege to being alive here Who made them the boss, who put them in charge. People are getting fed up with the Government and their # so now We WANT IT BACK!

Hey, You've got the RIGHT, and most EXCELLENT line of thinking.

Now own the idea presented here. Keep it make it Your own, and share it with others. We are Change; each one of us, at the grass roots level.

Feel free to take the collages; download them print them, and do what You will. I personally have posted a couple here, and there.

I am also running Craigslist ads.

It's simple really; embody the idea, OWN THE IDEA. It always was ALL of Yours!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will s and f for effort,
but,

I see some of the signs apply with that regard.

Most of the "Don't" signs we see in life are from something/someone else.

A bunch of wimpy, nanny state libs that want you to live in bubble wrap and have the whole world pay for it.

Not that I lean towards conservative or follow our fore fathers or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
one question.
WTF is PTB?

Pirates that beg?
I got no idea here.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Excellent post S+F!

Reminds me a bit of the subversive posters from Mad magazine lol.

@The Amused: "PTB" = powers that be

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Well heck i thought it was like thepiratebay or something

ok now i get the thread ok good job op

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Hi,

Libs, Cons.... I don't care. The Powers That Be, The Illuminati WIN by dividing, and conquering all of us. There really is a reason, and it's called the left right paradigm.

I just want everyone to set aside differences, and just say NO.

The reason we've got the differences, and cannot make nice is because the PTB really does use subliminal ******sheeeet stirring******* So they win win win win.

reply to post by TheAmused

"Pirates that beg'??? Hey now I like that. The PTB are pirates. They've already stolen most of the wealth.

Now we need to take it back, and put them in their places..........eg Pirates that beg!!!

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

LOL I think all of us can go a little Haywire fighting this crud!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Excellent sancho

S&F I'm just gonna use yours, but I am printing them, and posting them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join