It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of a Vibrating Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
On the night of August 15, 2009 I laid down for bed. I closed my eyes and immediately I was standing in a field of grass, looking out at a few trees. It was daylight. The trees and grass were shimmering/vibrating almost as if communicating with me. The vibrating was like a connectedness with all of everything, like NEO saw in the Matrix. This reality seemed more real than the reality we live in. In sudden fear, because I thought I was dieing, I snapped my eyes open. All I can remember thinking was that was the real reality, that is where I can do whatever I wish that would bleed into our current reality. This whole experience lasted only a split second, but has left me thinking about this place ever since.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately, no, but I still find your story very interesting.

I'm curious as to how that reality 'bled' over to this one, but I would understand if it was too hard to put into words.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
I to have had dreams that felt more real than life. I can't recall any of them now but I've been there.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Basically, as I was standing in this field looking at the trees in front of me I could wave my hand in the air and a ripple would be sent outwards toward the trees, even passing through the trees. The trees were doing the same shimmering sending out a wave of energy waves. The air was full of life like particles. I guess I could liken it to swimming except there was no resistance from the particles (air).

new topics

top topics

join