It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld- 675 MB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.911blogger.com...

FEMA photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld (recently interviewed by Voltairenet) has released a new set of World Trade Center disaster site images. Some were previously available, but the majority are new and high quality.

The large (675MB) archive is available on bittorrent. If you need a bittorrent client, two popular options are:
azureus
or
deluge

After installing, click the following link to begin downloading:

911blogger.com...

Standard download links are also available:
911blogger.com...

We would like to thank Mr. Sonnenfeld for his continuing effort to bring this information to the world.

Hmm, well this ought to give 9/11 researchers some new angles to ponder. The zip file is pretty big (675 MB), and am just downloading it now, so as of yet haven't seen the new ones- which there are many of, according to this story.

Will follow up with anything interesting. And already one question I have is why or how a fairly large piece of that outer skin steel structure remained standing like that and was not destroyed along with the rest of the pulverization... You'd figure a 110 story building collapsing on top of it would bring it down too. But oh, that's right....A lot of the debris was ejected laterally by the magic forces of the day, enabling it to remain standing.

ADMIN EDIT:

ATS has released a special video compilation of the photos, as well as reliable hosting of the entire ZIP file, at the link below:

FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow

[edit on 18-8-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That brings back memories, months that I spent glued to the news looking for anything that could be of use. Then when it wasn't news I was online.

Glad to see people still havn't dismissed this all.

Perhaps we never will, our generations Kennedy I guess.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

You're welcome, ADVISOR.

Wowza, looking through some of these, the clarity and resolution are stunning, for sure. Highly recommended download, folks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5f96ec19673.jpg[/atsimg]

I resized this one just so it would fit, but the yellow stuff around those columns- is that insulation-- or... what...

I uploaded the full size one here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Sun Aug 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Having trouble downloading them. Hope to see some of the best ones posted here or somewhere we can see them.

Excellent find.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1a654edb7c9.jpg[/atsimg]

I cropped and resized this one, again to fit. Notice signs:

"No cameras or video equipment permitted!"

"VIOLATORS will be prosecuted and equipment seized!"

Same sign on gate in background. I don't remember there being a sign like this on the Sheraton hotel at the Pentagon- but that didn't stop the FBI from taking those videos.

Well, seeing as there was not supposed to be any equipment there, obviously there were going to be things they did not want the public to see. Which we are seeing some of now, thanks to Kurt Sonnenfeld. Hats off to Kurt. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b5e9e2cd6f1.jpeg[/atsimg]

Heh, although not a new angle to ponder, somehow this picture is worth a 1000 words to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, I have not downloaded the linked file yet. But this photo is one that I had grabbed off the web a long while back (I doubt it is still out on the web anymore) and have been holding on to. I figured this was a good thread to share it with you all:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e411ee1edc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've waited for this for a while. I still think about how terrible it could have been for the persons working on the site. Hazardous, and shocking. No matter which way it went down, the people who had to work the site had a difficult task.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If he was on WTC grounds on behalf of FEMA then these images belong to FEMA. Releasing them will open a can of worms and is actually a crime. T & C surely don't allow such things

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If he was on WTC grounds on behalf of FEMA then these images belong to FEMA. Releasing them will open a can of worms and is actually a crime. T & C surely don't allow such things

How can this belong to anyone else but the people of the United States? This is what bothers me, there are huge amounts of photographic evidence that has never been released and no good explanation as to why.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Ok, I have not downloaded the linked file yet. But this photo is one that I had grabbed off the web a long while back (I doubt it is still out on the web anymore) and have been holding on to. I figured this was a good thread to share it with you all:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e411ee1edc.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS photo is very interesting.

And to the OP, TA, great find man!! Gonna D/L now

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Nice cut. Any more info on that? When it was done for instance.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow if you just google Kurt Sonnenfeld some of his pics are already on the net. Take a look at this for instance, one of his pics. I must download the 675mb file and see whats on there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a860b8d67386.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very interesting photos from Sonnenfeld that customs evidence box does indeed speaks more loudly then words.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
removed wrong information

[edit on 17-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the link!

Definitely going to download this zip file based on the few images I saw. Got plenty of space to spare anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Wow if you just google Kurt Sonnenfeld some of his pics are already on the net. Take a look at this for instance, one of his pics. I must download the 675mb file and see whats on there.

there are images available showing some workers cutting the steel quite openly after the collapse....im not sure if these images of cut steel means anything to be honest...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.. I will definitely seed the torrent.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

I dont understand... how does this picture of beams that were cut by the demolition workers cleaning up the site show evidence of thermite?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Wasn't the juiciest part of this mans evidence supposed to be his photos of the empty vaults? Showing that they must have known of the attack before it happened or they would never have been able to empty them? I remember seeing a brief media interview with him and that was what they were touching on. The only other interesting photos were the pools of molten metal, but those have been floating around for quite some time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join