It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This question has been buzzing around in my mind for almost a year, I have tried talking to friends and relatives about it but they look at me like im crazy so i thought i would post this and get some other peoples imput.

about a year ago i had well the only way to decribe it was a very lucid dream, like the kind of lucid dream where you are 99.9% sure that it was real.

Any way I was sleeping in my bed my bed with my girlfriend and my 2 yr old son, i don't know what time it was, all i know is that everyone was sleeping i had got out of my bed and went over to my dresser and put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and then i walked to the back door of my house and put on my shoes, it was so weird almost like i was sleep walking or on a bad drug trip or something, i was aware of what i was doing but i couldn't control what i was doing.

I had open the door and walked outside to the side of the house, i remember, my feet began to lift off the ground, my first thought was wow im flying, but i couldn't move i had just kept going higher i got to the point where i could see the outside light to my house and the dark tops of the trees moving in the wind. Then all of a sudden everything went black.

I'll try to explain this next part as best as i can, everything went black it's like i was awake but sleeping i was nowhere and somewhere at the same time i can remember thinking to myself how strange this was, i was aware of myself and the darkness it felt like i was in the darkness for about 10 or 15 mins(can't be sure it's what it felt like)

All of a sudden i had this very sharp pain in my nose, then the darkness became a big white flash, i then opened my eyes the pain was so intense my eyes were watering i had to turn on the bedroom light to try to figure out what was going on when i turned on the light i noticed blood on the light switch, then on my hands and all over my pillow, confused i went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

After i got cleaned up i went to the mirror i had checked in my right nostril where the sharp pain was and to my surprise there was a cut about half an inch long on the inside of my nose, I had never went to the doctors about it, i still have the scar.

I forgot all about it and one day i was thinking of all the weird things that have happened (weird lights in the sky on numerous times and a case of missing time when i was about 7 years old)to me and it got me thinking mabey i was abducted, I don't know mabey this is all crazy, What do you think?

If you have had anything similar happen to you , or just a strange experience please do not hesitate to post.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by themako]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
def. could have been an abduction. similar things used to happen to my brother when he was little. he would wake up on a nightly basis with nosebleeds so bad the entire sheets would be covered. my parents took him to the doctor but they never had an answer.

one time my dad was feeling nauseous so he went to the hospital and they were baffled. half of my dads blood was gone from his body, but there were no cuts anywhere... no way blood could have just vanished like that

our family has along history of abductions. it sounds like you had an abduction experience

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My guess is you were abducted and were subjected to a medical experiment of some sort. The fact that you don't really remember the procedure is that those responsible for the abduction use mind control techniques to supress memory of the event.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

I also remember when i was a kid my ears used to bleed every once and a while my mom took me to the doctors and gave me some ear drops never happened again, but i do get ear aches easily.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I had something scary like that happen to me where I awoke from a normal night sleep and saw a reptilian looking being standing next to my chair starring right at me looking a little startled that i had woken up, I just stared back, I didn't feel any fear or threatened in anyway, after a few seconds I fell back to sleep.

If it was a dream it was really vivid and creepy. I still don't know what to make of that experience. Why did it have to be a reptilian looking creature and not any of the animals I see everyday on tv and in real life.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
bleeding ears, yeah that is definitely strange.

anytime there is unexplained bleeding from any part of the body, without a reason for it, its very suspect.

as far as the sleepwalking thing also, thats very common for abductees. my mom and 2 of my brothers would often wind up outside when they woke up (when they were small children) and there was no way they couldve reached the door handle. Also the door would be locked, but they would be outside and have no recollection of how they got there.

my brother nick when he was tiny would sleepwalk on a nightly basis to the front door and my mom would wake up and hear him and ask what he was doing and he would say" the dark lady on top of the roof is calling for me"... and he was only about 4 years old, so that was strange.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

the dark lady on the roof was calling me..thats very strange, at 4 years old that makes it even stranger,

When i was 7, i lived right beside my school, i lived with my mom and grandma, my mom left for work and my grandma would get home at 4:00 so i was usually home for 15min - 30min by myself until my grandma got home, when i got home at 3:30 from school i went into my moms bedroom to watch after school cartoons i think i was watching aladin it had just started i was sitting on the bed everything went blank and i was standing at the other end of the house looking out the window it happened in like a blink of an eye, at first i thought i had some kinda super power, i went back to room to watch my show and it was over, half an hour went by in a second, if they are abductions, i just want to know, i hate having to question my sanity.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wrong place to be asking..
. The hardcore believers of this nonsense will tell you abductions. Not an abduction because there is no such thing, sounds like a vivid dream. I believe this vivids dream are the cause of most abdcution experiences, and others would be mental health related or wishful thinking due to the fact it makes them feel chosen for some special reason basically making them feel special.

The reason I believe abductions are flase memories is because greys only abduct americans or people influenced by america, while other countries where america is not such a big inlfuence will claims abductions by other creatures. For example..South America has strange looking alien, Europe has the nordics and other countries have thier own special brand of aliens. Then again no matter what you say people will not see logic and reason because they are firmly set in thier beliefs. They also offer the same old examples of proof over and over again and will use the holey grail of excuses as to why there is no solid evidence...the government is hiding it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have an extremely vivid set of memories from my childhood that haunt me to this day and still can not be explained. I actually registered for this site to post about it but it wants me to have more posts so I'll put it in here for now...

When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was in the car with my parents on the highway at night when I saw a light in the sky getting closer. I remember nothing except for the light and a lot of commotion.

The next thing I remember I was on some sort of circular, multi leveled walkway in an enormous building of some type with my father and a large group of people being herded somewhere like cattle. He was trying to comfort me as we walked and covered my eyes and guided me with the group.

I remember nothing else from whatever this was, but it's stayed with me my entire life and has become a lot more vivid and realistic recently. While very short, the two memories I have are extremely real. I recognize that the most logical explanation is that this was a very disturbing dream that stuck in my head, but the thing is I cant remember one other dream I've had throughout my life. I've remembered this one for over 20 years and its just become realer and realer. I've never discussed this with anyone, and most likely never will, since I live a otherwise pretty normal life. One interesting side note is that my otherwise tough father (who was in me in this "dream") seems to have a fear of anything UFO/alien related and has subtlety said and done things that almost lead me to believe that he's experienced something. We've never really had serious discussions thought, so bringing up a topic like this is kind of out of the question.

All I know is that in the pit of my stomach, I have an extremely strong feeling that something went down. This wasnt a memory that popped up one day. Like I said, its been with me my whole life and the realism and detail of the memories have increased while every other memory (and dream) I've had (ESPECIALLY FROM THAT AGE) has faded or is completely gone. It doesnt make sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I don't know whether abductions are real or not as I've never been abducted (to my knowledge anyway). But I have looked into some things like abductions and stories about the government and aliens.

You ask why each country seems to have their race, why Americans are the only ones abducted. Well, if you read into some stuff and watch a few videos there is a theory that the government knows about and allows such things to happen so that they can get alien technology to back engineer. A "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type of deal.

BUT (disclaimer alert) that is a THEORY and I am not well versed on the subject. I just remember hearing about it at one point or the other in my "research." Disclaimer Pt 2: Research means online accounts from complete strangers and Youtube surfing (which is why I haven't really made up my mind on the subject
).

But I do find abductee accounts to be very similar in nature, some of the time the person had never even considered the idea of aliens and such. It's a very interesting topic to look into.

On another note...well an on topic note: You should have gotten it at least looked at so you could find out maybe what it could have been cut by. If you ever have things like this happen again I suggest starting a journal about any happenings. Just a suggestion.

new topics

top topics

join