It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swimmers are told to wear burkinis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I politely ask you to elaborate on why my statement was 'ridiculous'?

Can you possibly point out other religious groups getting special swimming times??

Well, not really a 'religious group', but nudists get special swimming times at some pools.

And everyone who attends is required to wear the same swimming costume.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Can I ask for a link to where a pool requires you to be nude when nudists are there?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by rnaa

Can I ask for a link to where a pool requires you to be nude when nudists are there?

SECOND!

Second line

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Audas

I'd suggest to browse the Aussie forum 'Wog Life', if it's still up.

I did. It's where I learned about the bigamous marriages permitted Musllim migrants.

It's where I learned that each 'wife' of these bigamous marriages is provided free housing for herself and her brood.

It's where I learned of the massive welfare payments made to Muslim males FOR their several bigamous wives and broods.

It's where I learned that it's typical for a Muslim male to beat his many 'wives' and children on a round-robin set of 'visits'.

It's where I learned that the Muslim males get each wife pregnant as soon as she'd delivered the last .. because the Muslim males receive additional welfare payments with each new child PLUS the 'baby bonus' of several thousand dollars per child.

It's where I learned that illiterate, non-English speaking, non-skilled, unemployed Muslim males are receiving thousands of dollars per week, courtesy of the Aussie tax-payer for his 'families' .. which the Muslim males are pooling and building blocks of apartments, buying flash cars, becoming 'self made millionaires' --- all thanks to those ever-abundant Muslim sperm and those stables of burkha-wearing Muslim wives.

And WHO revealed all this, in all it's sordidness ?

Surprise ! It was a young Muslim boy, himself the product of such a bigamous marriage.

He stated online that he wanted to die. He reported how his 'father' (sperm donor) came to the house, beat the mother and the kids .. left them just enough food to survive on.

The poor kid said his mother had been prescribed 'anti-depressants' and spent all day in a dark room, crying and wailing.

The poor boy couldn't go to school. He had to care for his siblings.

And when he wasn't doing that, his 'father' hired him out to other Muslims as cheap labour.

His father could neither read nor write, had no education, no training, no skill, had never worked since coming to Australia, yet had a big shiny car and all the trinkets.

The boy said his life was hell. He wanted to escape. He knew he needed an education. Yet he had no clothes, was beaten any time he tried to protect his mother and siblings from the 'father' and was being prevented from gaining a free education because his father saw him (and his two dozen half-siblings) as free labour.

Australians are being forced by scum politicians to exist above a Stone-age groundswell of 3rd world, Islamic fundamentalist migrant hoarde who are outbreeding Aussies by at least ten to one and growing.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

This is not a law - stop making stuff up mate - there is tolerance for different religion s all over the UK and Australia and the US -

Why should people have to take off their shoes in a shrine ? It is not a law - it is a courtesy.

Further these people are NOT enforcing this upon the rest of society - claiming that they are is a LIE - a pure and unmitigated lie in order to back up for bigotry. They are asking for a CLOTHED session so that they can swim - your attitude is simply revolting.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

yes, a closed section in a public zone.

Suppose I want a closed time at my public library for myself, because I don't want those annoying little kids haymaking while I read. Why can't I do that? Because it's a public zone.

Suppose I want an hour on the capitol mall reserved for Muslim clothing only. I can't. Because it's a public zone.

That's the law. Learn it and don't try to twist it.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So your telling me that non Muslims dont engage in Bigammy, welfare cheats, gang rape, engage their legal rights to appeal, shoot people ?

Yes they do mate - in fact I know the lawyers who are engaged in all of this.

Further you are conflating ALL Muslims with 21 youths involved in a gang rape - something which shocked the nation - but it is extreme right wing neo nazi attitudes such as yours which have embarrased Australia around the world - I am an Australian , I have lived all over this planet - and occassionally I come across intolerance such as yours from all nations and cultures however let me assure you that you are ill informed, a generalist, bigoted and on the whole ignorant.

The people involved int eh drive by shootings are of a particular race, and their behavior has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING MUSLIM it is clan based activity - in fact I know more about organised crime in this country that you EVER WILL - and I mean that very, very seriously -

Get out there and moderate your opinions before it is too late for you - you are clearly and extremist of the most abhorrent form - a Neo- Nazi if EVER I have seen one.

ATS needs to seriously take a stand against this kind of garbage - alerted.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Dude, you just alerted him?

Good God, look who's trying to silence the opposition now.

Listen. You are justifying limitations of others in a public zone. That is illegal. It does not matter who you are or what majority or minority you are. Don't like it? Alert me. See if any mods actually listen to your insanity.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Muslims have the resources to build huge mosques.

Huge Mosque Build Given Go-Ahead

Let them build their own swimming pools inside beside on top of under their huge mosques.

They obviously do not want to assimilate with the rest of the world; let them segregate themselves in their mosque-arenas instead of infringing upon the general populace.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

You had better alert me to because I agree with some of what he has to say and in fact report me to [email protected] to please. Thank you

Now can we please all to include me stay on topic? Please please PLEASE! Thank you

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I know right so why would they go pushing there agenda on the people? Because they want to turn every ware they live in to a Muslim country it gets the populous sued to them and there ways and one day everyone is so used to it BAM! Congratulations your a Muslim now to!

im not saying it is bad to be Muslim at all thoe, if that is your deal than by god go do it but do it in your homes and at you churches or whatever you call it. STAY OUT OF THE POOLS! :LOL:.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Doubble post sorry

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You do not know anything about the law do you - admit it !

You are simply making assumptions on how the legal system operates in order to perpetuate your mythological assumptions. The places have EVERY right to provide for the needs of the community - your position on this is profoundly disturbing - you need to re think what you are saying.

And yes I have alerted the MODS because this is some of the most EXTREME HATE SPEECH I have ever seen on ATS - this member is not addressing Islam and its tenets (something I myself have great difficulty with) he is specifically spreading lies based on generalizations which are nothing more than PURE racism of the worst kind - I can assure you that this type of expression would be immediately considered illegal under the hate crimes act - this web site would put itself in jeopardy-

This thread is about people asking to be allowed to go for a swim - this racist, bigot, is labeling all Muslims based on the actions of the few - actions which his OWN WHITE race is guilty of - he accuses legitimate Australian residents of being bluggers simply because they are Muslims - we have all types of people receiving assistance, both in housing and in financial assistance but his revolting vitriol, and racist diatribe only single out Muslims, domestic abuse is RIFE in Australia - it is most prevalent in Aboriginal and WHITE COMMUNITIES - but again our racist poster only seeks to denigrate all Muslims with slanderous accusations of hatred - he then accuses them of drive by shootings - something the hells angels are very capable of as though it were a Muslim thing ...... it is NOT A MUSLIM THING - it is a particular country and it is a tribal thing.

This thread is disgusting and needs to be closed.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

What I have seen of the UK is very depressing. Making sharia law a substitute for English law. Policewomen refusing to shake the hand of their superiors in graduation ceremonies. Refusal to follow English laws. Inserting themselves into local culture and demanding acceptance, while refusing to give an inch on their own, even when it causes conflict.

Hopefully, this will never happen in the US, although we have had our moments. We are a very accepting people, but don't mistake our kindness for weakness.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

You do not know anything about the law do you - admit it !

Prove it.

You are simply making assumptions on how the legal system operates in order to perpetuate your mythological assumptions

Legal system is built to insure the fair treatment of all, not the unfair treatment of a few to comfort the many. I can make a time machine for you in about 2 decades to send you back to the segregated South or South Africa if you chose.

The places have EVERY right to provide for the needs of the community - your position on this is profoundly disturbing - you need to re think what you are saying.

providing for the community does not mean providing for the many so that the few have fewer options.

I don't rethink. I'm mentally capable enough to think something once and know it to be right or wrong.

And yes I have alerted the MODS because this is some of the most EXTREME HATE SPEECH I have ever seen on ATS

Glad you're getting along just fine. Now if you don't mind this thread is for serious people talking about serious legal issues.

The rest of what you said can best be said to be nonsense. You are basically saying he's guilty for what his race did, if it even is that, and yet he's wrong if he says another did the same. I didn't see him do that very much, and I see you are very ignorant.

If you'd like to close the thread, too bad for you.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I just pry that they stay out of our dress codes here
but for real I have respect for the people I just don't want there way of life pushed on me or anyone ells it is ridiculous and I don't support it. Could you imagine trying to get Shea courts here in the us? The debacle that would turn in to.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by ashnomadonte

What I have seen of the UK is very depressing. Making sharia law a substitute for English law. Policewomen refusing to shake the hand of their superiors in graduation ceremonies. Refusal to follow English laws. Inserting themselves into local culture and demanding acceptance, while refusing to give an inch on their own, even when it causes conflict.

Hopefully, this will never happen in the US, although we have had our moments. We are a very accepting people, but don't mistake our kindness for weakness.

Apparently not - you are clearly stating here you will not accept their different culture. The idea is that you accept their differences. Jews refuse to eat pork - to celebrate Christmas, to go to Church - where is your hate for them ?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Now is the time to stop this please, I implore you to use the ignore button lets talk about the topic and its implications to the UK and the world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join