It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swimmers are told to wear burkinis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I smell someone with multiple IDs here, trying to be right, rather than admit they are wrong

However, those with intelligence and the courtesy to actually read the thread in its entirety will very swiftly ascertain the truth of the situation

Anyway, my posts speak for themselves and I will continue to post whilst ignoring the obvious trolling

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

That does about cover it. Listen im not trying to berate you and lure you in to a fight. Im just saying what you just said it is nothing. The real issue is why would they force it on us? Right now it is just an hr a day or what ever but than it will turn in to a day a week than 2 where will this end?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

You invite such events by not reading it all yourself.

I'm glad to see you have corrected yourself and taken the position which is the right path.

I'm not wrong at all, you simply viewed the results of your inability to read first. I don't read topics because I rather fact than opinion. A forum is opinion. A link to the news is fact. Get it?

Now onto more relevant topics, on what justification does the the government have to continue this, and do we have a time date for the legal backlash?

I'll be doing my part in justice by spreading it to my connections and hopefully, though person to person, it will reach mainstream media is a few weeks.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
85 Shari courts
Muslim dress codes for swimming...

Can they fly Islamic flags yet

Hmmm

Back in Canada French is forced on every school kid and is required on every package and every government service...

They repaid Canada for that with the separatist movement

Here in the US the illegal Mexicans staged a protest to be allowed to stay... while doing so they flew MEXICAN flags

I feel a sudden need to sharpen and oil my swords

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Well all that matters if they are indeed renting the pool and setting the rules there is nothing that can be done
HOWEVER
If it is in fact a public pool and funded by the public I can't see why you would not be able to take legal action against the pools for discrimination or some such thing. Than again I might be totally off base here so please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Are you attempting to derail this thread ?

Why would you do that ?

If you're interested in my views on this issue, I suggest you read my posts. They're written in English and don't beat about the bush.

ONE: the thread title did not place the issue in correct context as a reading of the link in the OP reveals

TWO: I do not agree that Muslims or any other minority group should be permitted to dictate to the majority -- particularly when the majority just happens to be the HOST nation and populace

THREE: I hope the British public toss out the corrupt zionazi politicians who are dismantling Britain inch by inch, using 'politically correct' speech and accusations of 'racism' and 'discrimination' any time a Briton protests about the arrogance of what I consider to be the misogynistic, backwards, Stone-Aged value group which refers to itself as 'fundamentalist Islam'.

FOUR: It's my belief that immigrants to Britain (or any other generous host nation) should conform to British custom, not the reverse

FIVE: I believe 'fundamentalist Islam' is a sham. It's barbaric AND a sham. For example, Muslim males claim 'exclusive' right to dictate what Muslim women wear -- then those same Muslim males grobe, accost, rape, insult, threaten and gawp at NON-Muslim women.

Further, whilst gaining attention with their neck to knee burkhas, Muslim women try to have it both ways by wearing full make-up on the only visible skin. So --- they want to claim to be 'modest' and in adherence with their religion, yet they also seek to seduce by wearing Western make-up ? Hypocritical.

Would you like to hear more ?

Let's discuss bigamy, shall we ?

Bigamy is a crime in Western nations (those same nations that Muslims can't get too fast enough in order to whine about the 'depravity' of same).

In Western nations, if a man is married to more than one woman simultaneously, he can be jailed. BIGAMY IS A CRIME in WESTERN NATIONS.

Muslims deem it their 'right' to be married to several females simultaneously. They claim it is their 'right' as per their religion.

So -- Muslims migrate to Western nations (where they KNOW bigamy is a crime). They marry several women and produce several children from each woman.

Western politicians are IGNORING this contravention of their nations' laws.

AND THEY ARE HOPING THE PUNCH-DRUNK TAX PAYERS WILL NOT NOTICE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES !

Further, Muslim males claim FREE HOUSING for each of their SEVERAL wives and families

AND they apply (and are granted) SEVERAL allocations of WELFARE.

WHO PAYS ? Yes, the taxpayers of the host nation. Those same taxpayers who DO abide by the law.

Which makes dictating about who should wear what in public swimming pools small potatoes by comparison.

However --- the rot begins at 'small' level. Inch by inch, these Muslim invaders just keep taking and pushing and breeding and taking and pushing. Lot like Israel really

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Why are you blowing this way out of proportions? Let it die.

I didn't read this whole thread because the opinions of people don't matter to me. You said you didn't read the news article before posting your first post, which is worst.

Now stop, let it die, and get back to topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I fixed the original post so
to you sir!
thank you for keeping me balanced and fare.

As far as the rest of what you said
for you sir and a star to.
I 100% agree with your opinion and support it another 100%

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Why are you blowing this way out of proportions? Let it die.

Yes let us let the argument die and lets focus on the topic at hand shall we all?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

From what I read, yes it is public. So therefore this is illegal and I do enjoy seeing the legal repercussions.

I just got back on to listening to radio after a year of not because Savage got banned there for speaking badly to Muslim terrorists. So in the great irony of life that England doesn't know, banning someone actually made him get an extra listener. LOL.

Honestly, with this, the corruption springs, the other insanity, and the continued fall of the labor movement, I can say it is the fall of a mighty government. And I don't support dipsh*ts like Griffin. But the lesser knowing seem to be voting for people like him to get what they want done. Sigh, the future seems bleak.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
well i must imagine that would be a hell of a workout for women. but seriously why are the British becoming so Muslim oriented its mind boggling. they have tried overriding American culture to but we haven't gone overboard like vthe brits yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I don't nor will I pretend to know the political intricacies of the UK government. However I will comment on the Muslims in your country. It is awful when they can scream and cry and get what they want because there people is so repressed.

King Arthur: Old woman.
Dennis: Man.
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman", but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

EDIT: changed your to UK sorry Gorman91

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I've reposted a condensed version of my opinions re: this issue.

It's the post immediately above yours

I'd hate anyone to be misled about how I feel about fundamentalist Islam and what I consider to be it's deplorable influence on Western nations, and I'm more than happy to expand on my stated opinions any time

I live in Australia. We've been inundated with fundamentalist Islam in the guise of the zionazi abomination known as 'multiculturalism'.

In Australia, girls were repeatedly raped by a depraved gang of Muslim youths. The girls were forced at weapon-point to perform the depravities for which Muslims are famous.

The youths photographed these young girls (who'd been grabbed off the street by English-speaking, Australian-born Muslims) on their camera-phones. They then sent the video to their Muslim mates, laughing like hyhenas.

The Muslim gang members were arrested and sent to trial.

The Muslim community lied through its teeth in order to save the Muslim males from going to jail.

They were sent to jail .. supposedly a 'maximum security' jail.

Journalists revealed to the public that whilst in jail, these Muslim scum were being allowed 'conjugal visits' with their equally depraved girl-friends (gee, those Muslim girls and their parents must be SO proud, huh?)

The Muslim rapists have made repeated attempts to regain their liberty, through appeals

Aussie politicians have shown what scum they are by bowing to pressure from that OH so valuable Muslim-voter-block

JUST as scum politicians are doing in the UK.

My suggestion: remove all fundamentalist Muslims from Western nations, at gun point if necessary. Load them up and ship them out. Drop them on an island. No-one other than more fundamentalist Muslims may enter. NONE may depart. Then they have their perfect world.

And the zionazis will have to find ANOTHER method of dismantling Western societies.

One last thing: all Western politicians suspected of aiding Muslim dictators are to be banished to the Muslim island, for life. Then we'll all be happy and able to get on with our lives

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Victorian babes had way more style than those muslim suits, but I guess they don't cover quite enough. Especially the one on the far right... bare arms... she's really promiscuous that one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51bcb1f9eff2.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously though, I don't understand why they'd need special swimming times. If they choose to live in the UK rather than a muslim country, they should be tolerant of the western culture.

They are free to wear their "burkinis" if they like, but I don't think other people should be obligated to avoid offending them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

No, I'm not British. But even an American can view what's happening over there with enough common sense to know it's bad. I do love England though, and I want to live there for a while maybe someday. I try to keep up to date with English affairs because I feel it greatly shows the future of America in many ways. America right now seems to basically be in the time period when the labor party took over. And so seeing the ups and downs of what the labor party did helps know what the Obama administration is doing right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

For your convenience, my posts are edited to make sure no one thinks you view it as you did in your first post.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Much appreciated. Thank you

Fast moving thread, emotive topic

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

That does about cover it. Listen im not trying to berate you and lure you in to a fight. Im just saying what you just said it is nothing. The real issue is why would they force it on us? Right now it is just an hr a day or what ever but than it will turn in to a day a week than 2 where will this end?

Australia has just recovered from ten years of profound racism driven by exactly this type of indifference and intolerance - it is quite simply inexcusable to be so profoundly intolerant - disgraceful.

This type of understanding was implemented almost a dozen years ago in Australia - we even have WOMEN ONLY SESSIONS - OH GOD - ITS A FEMINIST TAKE OVER !!!!

So let me explain WHY you are an intolerant racist - These people are asking simply to be allowed to swim - thats all - they are not permitted to swim as they are confronted with Western Attire which is confronting to them - they are therefore asking for one hour a week to be allowed to swim - thats it. These areas are for the vast majority Muslim - and 99% of the week is set aside for non Muslims - and you are begrudging these people the right to swim for an hour and half a couple of days a week ?

You are not simply espousing the maintenance of white western traditions - you are claiming that only your morals hold ground, that you speak for the rest of us - well you don't. You are an intolerant minority which is corrupting the notion of tolerance through a misleading presentation of the needs and desires of the Muslim community - they are not SEEKING to impose their values on you - they are seeking access to a friggen pool....

If these people sought to impose their laws upon the rest of society then you may have a position to stand upon, but they are not trying to do that - they are simply asking for ONE session to be made available to them when they can swim in a council area where they are the majority rate payer !

Here is the situation in reverse - in Saudi Arabia if you hold hands with someone who you are not married to you are liable to prosecution - now that is their law - so be it - would it be wrong to ask for a special place at a special time when foreigners are able to show affection to their partners ? Thats right, and thats what they did - they showed TOLERANCE to the cultures of other nations and provided for this difference - you my bigot are not quite as advanced as those you seek to denigrate.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by audas]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I'm in Australia too and I beg to differ when you claim 'Australia has just recovered from' ...

It's my experience that Australia has had more than enough of these Muslim invaders and would like very much to see the back of them

... all except scum politicians (who imo are a sub-species) who very much value the trade-off offered by exploitative Muslim leaders. They offer politicians a 'voter block' for .. privileges. Privileges such as those depraved Muslim youths (Aussie born, English speaking so there's NO excuse) who repeatedly gang-raped Australian girls at knife point and filmed it AND sent it to their equally depraved mates who couldn't be there for the 'action man'.

And if you live in Australia, you KNOW this to be true, just as you know the Muslim community LIED through its teeth and the Muslim rapists' girl-friends and mothers and sister INSISTED the rapists had been with them and therefore could not have committed the foul crimes.

You would also be aware that the Muslim rapists were provided (by aforementioned sub-species political scum) 'conjugal visits' with their Muslim girlfriends at what was supposed to be a maximum security jail.

AND you'd be aware the same Muslim rapist scum have attempted numerous times to regain their liberty.

You would be aware also of the drive-by shootings which have become so common the media has been instructed not to report most of it. The drive-by shootings have occurred in the Bankstown area (Muslim stronghold) and in the Western suburbs of Parramatta, Merrylands, Guildford and surrounding suburbs which UNTIL the staggering influx of 3rd world, uneducated, ignorant Muslims, were quiet, respectable family locations.

You would be aware that people in areas invaded by Muslims are afraid to leave their homes. You'd be aware that Muslims park their vehicles across taxpayers' driveways in order to have easy access to mosques.

You'd be aware that anyone who complains is threatened, warned, subject to violent retaliation.

You'd be aware that Aussie taxpayers have been required (courtesy of corrupt political scum) to fund massive mosques in the middle of what were (until the Muslim invasions) typical Australian neighbourhoods.

You'd be aware that the media and government turns a BLIND EYE to rampant bigamy committed by Muslims AND you'd be aware that bigamous Muslims are provided FREE houses (causing a critical housing crisis) for EACH of their numerous 'wives' and 'families' AND that these bigamous Muslim families EACH receive separate WELFARE payments, paid for by hard-working Aussie taxpayers who can't AFFORD to have families of their own.

And you say 'Australia has recovered' ?

You're joking, surely ?

Australians are seething at what's been done to their lives and nation by the Muslim invasions.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

And for that reason the great ideals of the republic exist.

See here's the thing. They can swim. No one's stopping that. They can swim in clothing everywhere. No one's stopping that. They are telling us, the minority there, to do it their way. THAT can be stopped, and THAT is racist.

That's the facts of life. I shall quote my statement from before.

The law should be simple. Do your thing. You can't make others do your thing. You can say your thing is better, you can ask others why they don't do your thing, you can protest that they aren't doing your thing. But you cannot force them to do your thing.
End of story.

The facts are that these are not morals. For no morals shall rule a land. Morals are user selective. What this is is simple logic. The logic is explained above. Your inability to comprehend it does not allow your opinion to be valid.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join