It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swimmers are told to wear burkinis

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Never heard of Jews or Christians wanting seperate bathing times, just for them.
Or anything similar.
There is a clue in the title, PUBLIC Baths!
If anyone could provide information that suggest different then I would appreciate it.

Martin Luther King and all the other Human Rights activists who strove so hard to break down barriers must be turning in their graves!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I have to agree with you. Islam is the most repressive and violent of all religions. No other religion (Barring small sects and cults) hates women as much, causes so much violence or tries to force it's views on the non believers. Being concerned about Islam isn't about being bigoted it's about protecting your way of life and actually protecting your life. Sure you could say that no religion has killed more people then Christianity but that was in the past. Muslims are blowing themselves up daily in the present, and not just themselves but any inocent children and women around that they can find. This list of injustices could fill an encyclopedia from marriage and rape of children to mutilation and amputation as justice for petty crimes to demanding special rights that other citizens do not have or want. If you come to America or were born in America to name just one country then you should be prepared to abide by the laws and customs of your country. If you are so offended by us infidels that do not believe in the laws of Abraham, the old testament forms of justice, sharia law or can't stand the fact that we think that Mohammid was a violent fraud who only thirsted for power and cared nothing for your soul then please do us a favor and move to another country where your views will be held in higher regard. Blah!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by amazing]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You are right in what you say.......... why all the Activism about having Freedom when some people in this World don't want it?

Oppression...... depression..... seperatism....... funked up society........

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by St Vaast

T&C won't let me post the entire article so I am sorry for that still why should they have separate times? It is ridiculous.

Because unless it is government owned swimming lessons, the business should have the right to do so.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

OT
Sorry friend, not ignoring you... can't pm you back as I do not have 20 posts yet.
Equilibrium, I hope this helps. >

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join