It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sample of what could happen - based on real events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think this gives a good example of what we could see happening (again) soon.

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

Interesting to see how things work on the cops side of things.
I think it is the nail in the coffin conclusive proof that the US is a police state.

How much coverage did GWB's Jan 21 2001 election "protests" get?
Not a whole lot or slim to none.

Here's a great article on it:
Inauguration Protests Largest Since Nixon in 1973
www.commondreams.org...

Here's some actual footage.

Let's be honest with ourselves, deep down we already know the truth. Everything is a lie.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Excellent post WB, we ar4e seeing this all too often. The higher ups decide they don't want to hear any more S*&t from the peons, and regardless of how the boots on the ground feel they do what they are told for fear of their jobs. I'm sure there is a segment of them that get off on spraying old ladies and swinging their sticks. Probably not too hard to get a frenzy going. I wonder if security should not be arranged to protect the protesters at future events.
Remember the DNC at Denver, the cops made shirts afterwards so everyone would know how badass they were.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
[redacted]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

what happened to your post?

abducted by ET's?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
These videos show the reason our founding fathers were so adamant about the right to bear arms. You don't see people who protest at Obama rallies being harassed in such ways. Of course some of it likely has to do with the fact most police officers are conservatives. Well actually I probably know around 50 or so and they all are. So they are a little more receptive of the Obama protesters. Whereas they probably had issues with the Bush protesters which were mainly stinky liberal hippies.

However, if they were all packing heat. You would see a different attitude from the police. This type of bullying they have received would be ended quickly.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It won't be too much longer now.
People will only take so much of this crap and then they'll snap. I wouldn't want to be a Pig when the people snap. The time to repent is now. Quit your job or better yet, refuse orders from your captain and go out in a blaze of Glory. You'll be remembered as a Hero rather than feel the wrath of an angry, pissed off population who has has enough of your abuse.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You know, something makes me wonder... When there were discussions on here about the Military involvement on American soil lots of people kept saying "they would refuse orders, this is their country and their families and friends..."

What about all these riot cops?

Are they not Americans too?

And they have no problem at all leading a near-military attack against the people. They have no problem using pepper spray, batons, and even discussing the use of firearms (albeit with non-lethal rounds) against fellow Americans simply exercising their rights.

Where was their "loyalty to Americans"? Where were their morals when they were beating and attacking innocent people under the command of the wealthy elite rulers?

All along I was adamant in such discussions that it would happen, the American military would follow orders, because the people would be painted as the enemy.
In an economic collapse, the only convincing they'd need is their pay check.

Wake up people, under such a situation, people follow orders. Your military are no different. After WW2 Jews were convicted of assisting the Nazis. Fellow countrymen had been paid to collect Jews for them.
Different situation, yes, but the rule still applies. The Jews were painted as the enemy, and money was paid to people to follow orders and work for the side that was CLEARLY evil.
They quickly forgot who they were rounding up and who they were killing. All that mattered was that it wasn't them, and they were being paid for it.

If your military are deployed to attack the American people, they'll follow orders, because you will be the enemy.
Drop all pretence of "honour" and "serving the people", they serve their leaders, and if they are instructed to "restore order" those on the front line of protest marches and those in militias are their enemy, regardless of nationality or the soil they are fighting on.

It still shocks me that you allowed all of this to happen, and that hardly any of you knew about it at the time.
An intelligent people would immediately spread this info far and wide to show that trust in the MSM is not deserving, trust of Law Enforcement was misguided. But what did Americans do? Went back to their bucket of Chicken and watched more TV.

In the UK after the G-20 protests in London, every person in the UK knew about it. We verbally attacked the power base in this country and said "never again". We accused and insulted, we dug up more evidence of their actions, we took reports of complaints against individual officers, we spread this throughout the media and told them "either report it or we take it to another and show the country you're biased!"
Yes, we could have done more, but it seems we did a hell of a lot more than any American individual or group does in any of these cases.

Here's one solution...
Do what you should have done ten years ago and start a movement away from the brain-washing corporate puppet media. Tell people to look for the info on-line, show that you cannot trust your media at all.
Only then will you have the chance of freeing the people to think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
What about all these riot cops?

Are they not Americans too?

Very good point. And, each and every one of them raised his or her right hand, and swore the following oath before God....

“I swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the State of Xxxxx and support the Constitution and laws thereof; and that I will, to the best of my skill and judgment diligently and faithfully, without partiality or prejudice, execute the office of police officer according to the Constitution and laws of this State.”

Each one of those police officers broke that oath, and are guilty of Treason.
www.freedom-school.com...

The Constitution for the united States of America has been reduced to nothing more than toilet wipe by such law enforcers all over this union of states. “If the exercise of a constitutional right can become the cause for imprisonment, the constitution has been nullified and there is no security from omnipotent government; the constitution has become a worthless scrap of paper.” Marchetti v US, 390 US 39, 57 (1968).

If one man or woman has not damaged another man or woman or their property, there is no crime that can be committed. A “crime” must have a victim. Lacking a bona fide victim, the American is merely exercising his Rights.

A State – the government whether federal or of a state – has no rights to violate. It is a fiction established by flesh and blood people.

Title 18, Section 2331(5)(A) defines “domestic terrorism” as “activities that – involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;” AND (B)(i) that “appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population.”

The FBI defines terrorism as, “Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

Furthermore, any time any act violates the principles of justice this union of states was founded on, due process has been violated thereby violating the Constitution and Natural Law –

“Due process is violated if a practice or rule offends some principle of justice so rooted in the traditions and conscience of our people as to be ranked as fundamental.” Snyder v Massachusetts, 291 US 97, 105 (1934).

“…that which violates the spirit of the constitution is as much unconstitutional as one that violates its letter." Sinking Fund Cases, 99 US 700 dis op.

We must understand that an act by an American man or woman that is deemed a crime and defined as such must have a victim, plus there must be the intent to damage or harm. Lacking either, the act cannot be defined as a “crime” –

“Where the record is wholly void of any necessary element of a crime, the case is constitutionally infirm." Thompson v Louisville, 362 US 199.

Beautiful words, all, wish I had written them!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Most cops are Freemasons....bear that in mind. Their allegiances are not to "the People" but a fraternal order. Don't believe me? Look it all up. It's all out there for anyone to see.

Buy your firearms and ammo now while you still can. It will be easy to delineate your friends from foe when the time comes, and trust me...you'll want to be armed in order to get to your fellow brothers and sisters, and not these Nazis.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When does the human being break?
How much can we endure, until we can no longer do so?
There is inside of every single human being on the planet, a force, a power that we have long forgotten to harness.
This power can never be taken from us, but we can give it to one another.
There is nothing like it in the universe, except here, on Earth.
That power is the human spirit.
We may suffer from the tyranny of cruel masters, but it is they who will suffer the wrath of the broken children they have tried to lay asunder.
The companion of our spirit is hope.
When all seems lost, when all seems at it's worst,
"One can have enough hope for us all".
That hope will revive our spirits and lead us to the path of being at one with ourselves.

Damn, Did I just type that?
I believe that I had a moment of intense inspiration.
Thank you OP (warrenb) for furnishing that opportunity.

*~

[edit on 8/19/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am going into this conversation without evidence to back up my claims, but this is from the many police officers that I know, because many are also in the military as reservists. They have all said it is not up to them when it comes to decisions for riot control along with many other police matters. They have to follow the UCC, which is basically the Constitution for the world when it comes to business. Police are to protect the State and the welfare of businesses. Jordan Maxwell has some awesome information on the UCC. Try looking him up on youtube.

But as for military we are sworn to fight all enemies foreign and domestic. I guess the question to be asked is what each military member see's as a domestic terrorist. I have had to do riot control in other countries and I will let you know that it is scary. Try to remember that they (police) are on high alert, because they KNOW they are hated. This will not be good for either side, but the system is what it is. Until a better one comes to fruition this, unfortunately will be the way it is done.

As for a final note. I am considered by many to be a right wing extremist in the military. Why you ask? Because I have sought out other reasons for what is happening around the world. Many in my unit come to me for info about conspiracy theories. It is hard for them to hear it, but many have said it makes sense. This is the reason why though. We have seen everything first hand. Someone who believes all the government hype might not think anything of it. But to those who have questioned it, well my friends, it makes a lot of sense. Like I said though, and please keep this in mind. This makes you, even the liberals, right wing extremists, if you believe in the true Constitution of the United States of America. Because you too are a potential enemy, of the (Modern) State.

new topics

top topics

join