It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought that the politics, actually may not know the damage they are doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Honestly, politicians could be a handful I can tell you that, and also they have a lot of power, but do you think they have another plan, that is actually going wrong and turning into a NWO?

Really, there could be a chance that they do not know what they are doing, and a higher chance of them being stupid I mean REALLY stupid!

Maybe we should tell them that New World Order = Bad?

[edit on 8/16/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Stupid - no.

Opportunitistic - yes.

With this, they quickly become money-driven and calculating. Maybe this is the best democracy can do in an era of economic opportunitism? Maybe they are the representation of the moral corruptness in us all, possibly why our subconscious tolerates it? Remember that local politican that came around to the house for a cuppa and a chat? Gone! His tailored suit has no place in small houses.

I am not a cardboard waving fan of politics. In fact, I have not voted in years. Even when I did vote, I varied it around different parties (a political slut one may say - lol). I just don't believe that the typical politican holds our best interest in theirs! What they hold close to their 'lobbied' wallets is important. Our best interest is what they make us believe it is and this for me is the ultimate definition of stupidy / or insanity!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Blame the voters I say!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Family Guy even said that!

Undecided Voters are the most stupidest people on the face of the Earth!

new topics

join