It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do abductees follow a particular lineage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was wondering if alien abductees follow some sort of pattern... an ancestral lineage.. race.. iq.. anything that might make them candidates for abduction?

I only ask because I find it curious that all of my brothers (exluding 2 from a previous marriage with a different dad), myself, my dad, and my mom all have claimed to have been abducted as a child. I was when I was about 2 years old.

I find it strange that my other 2 brothers from another father never had any experiences.. but my brothers from my dad did.

Could there be some sort of connection or explanation for why some get abducted and others don't?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

It may be that families have a stronger connection with this type of 'spirituality.' Some families may be watched more closely by and through other and past family members. My memory suggests this out of convenience and that these watchers are typically there in some form, but unseen.

I guess just as we might think of it as posessions, as we might with family pets, livestock and in our past; slavery.

One other recalled memory was someone saying; " and you and your childerns children, shall be mine." Not a very enlightening set of words.

I recalled meeting a Little man that was a friend of my father on a dark country road and a bright light. I believe he introduced him to us as Eros.

Suposedly, there was also some connection with Helen Brach and aliens and that she also had a twin sister or possibly a clone. ( hmmm)

[edit on 16-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Personally I feel it does come down to lineage. One other interesting note however is that my own experience occurred in a specific room in my parents house as a child. I later changed rooms and never had any experiences - a few years ago a friend of mine slept in my 'old' room and had an experience though totally different from mine. I call that room some sort of a portal for lack of a better term.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The problem with research into this area of study is one of secrecy and memory blocking. After five years research, along with an abduction event that included my wife as a witness, I finally plucked up the courage to broach the subject to other family members. To my amazement, my eldest sister had life-long ET visitation, but decided not to talk about it to other family members. Through many relaxation and meditation sessions I had recovered childhood ET experiences which linked in to her, and my other sister's, ET experiences. My younger sister is unable to face the truth of this because of her particular strong religious viewpoint.
So there we have it - secrecy, denial and buried memories that I think where originally intended by the ETs to stay that way. I had to make a strong effort to fight against keeping quiet. Almost as if I had been programmed not to talk.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well thats strange. I do believe that there are some places that are "portals"... maybe its just the way the magnetic fields run at the location, who really knows.

whats interesting to note is that we are all very similar too. me and my family are all very into politics, the environment, none of use own cars, we all are really into doing our part to protect the planet, and encourage peace.

we've all had other strange experiences aside from the abductions, leading me to think maybe abductees are also people who can tap into other magnetic fields or dimensions, and thats why they were chosen. OR maybe that started occuring after they were abducted as a side effect.

we've had similar premonitions of future events also.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have always heard it was connected to specific genetics. Apparently some humans are useful and some aren't

I have also heard that certain brainwave patterns are sought as well. But of course this is all speculation with little proof to back it up, it is interesting and note-worthy none-the-less, especially when trying to piece together the 'grand picture'.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It could be that some don't recall because they are given false memories or dreams as a cover. I think that may be especially true for those who are older and there was no clue to them that something like an abduction could take place. Not thatcover memories aren't given now but I do think more people are aware of the possibility and explore.

My son for many years refused to sleep in his room because little men came and stood at the end of his bed. He had no clue about aliens and it was not something that was discussed. During a time of deep depression he told a psychologist and ended up hospitalized (he actually needed to be but not for that). Now he denies it ever happened but his sisters and I know he believed it at the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Yea, it is common for reported abductees to have certain 'triggers' ranging from spiders, owls, certain insects, bright lights, medical offices, sleeping in the dark and quiet, ect...

The Journal of Regression Therapy

[edit on 8/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dont think it's a trigger, but spiders definitely stir up a lot of fear for me. I have severe arachnophobia, and i think the reason is because when i was little i was sleeping in between my dad and mom one night and out of nowhere a huge transparent white spider crawled up the bed towards me and then dissapeared.

I looked it up online and supposedly demonic spirits tend to take shape as a spider.

I can remember that night as if it happened yesterday, even though it was about 20 years ago

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If everyone were to go back in their lineage far enough, you will find that every single person on this planet is related.

And, we only have ONE "human" race, with many cultures.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
mmm... not necessarily. no one really knows that we all came from the same 2 people. in fact, that doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me. those are the views of someone who believes more in the typical christian faith views of the origin of mankind.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I dont think it's a trigger, but spiders definitely stir up a lot of fear for me. I have severe arachnophobia, and i think the reason is because when i was little i was sleeping in between my dad and mom one night and out of nowhere a huge transparent white spider crawled up the bed towards me and then dissapeared. I looked it up online and supposedly demonic spirits tend to take shape as a spider. I can remember that night as if it happened yesterday, even though it was about 20 years ago

Thast a hypnogocic hallucination.
I had spiders years ago when i didnt sleep after losing someone dear to me.

What is hypnagogic hallucination? Hypnagogic hallucination is episodes of seeing and hearing things as one is falling asleep. These dreams can be frightening and can often cause a sudden jerk and arousal just before sleep onset. For example, you may see yourself falling and awaken with a sudden jerk, just before impact. As the subject drifts off to sleep, he/she moves into a state that combines the environment, of which the subject is still partially aware, with a dream-like state of sleep, in which he might see people and hear them talking.

The experiences are often frightening. Sleep deprivation, irregular sleep schedules, and medications all can predispose to occurrences of this phenomenon. Hypnagogic hallucinations can occur at sleep onset, either during daytime sleep episodes or at night. They are usually quite vivid, and often involve vision. The visual hallucinations usually consist of simple forms – colored circles or parts of objects – that are constant or changing in size. People may also see the image of an animal or a person, and are more often in color.

Auditory hallucinations are also common, but other senses are seldom involved. Hypnagogic hallucinations are dreams that intrude on wakefulness, which can cause visual, auditory, or touchable sensations. They occur between waking and sleeping, usually at the onset of sleep, and can also occur about 30 seconds after a cataleptic attack. Hypnagogic hallucinations are a feature of

neurology.health-cares.net...

You couldn't convince me it wasn't a real spider.
I had it for months, but when i found out what it was I literally said it was hypnogocic (half asleep) and never saw it again.

Aliens also can be hypnogocic subjects and ghosts...Did you see them as you were falling asleep? Or within an hour? Did that one father enter you room within falling asleep time to check on you? What was his pattern?

Im not saying all are, but this is a very real nuerological condiditon, and describing the spider says to me, that is what you had, not aliens.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im sorry, let me clarify. I didnt mean to say sleeping, i just meant "i was laying in between them" i was still completely awake. had just come to lay down in between them. i saw the spider, and i also saw a small figure to the side of me walking out of the bathroom at the same time. as well as heard strange "popping" noises.. almost like small eggs cracking

i was screaming and crying and panic stricken and my parents were just looking at me like i was nuts. they didnt see a thing. my dad had to take me out of the room

this all occured in a place that was haunted. all of us saw things there and it was a known haunted location in my town (it was a movie theater my dad owned and we lived in the apartment on top of the theater)

so i dont think we were all just having hallucinations.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You were going into a sleep pattern. You may have been sleep deprived also it can happen as you are awake.
The spider is the give away. It is a classic symptom of hynogogic hallucination.

Lots of people have had it if you makes you feel better

www.stuckinadoorway.org...
www.freshmd.com...

There is always the chance of paranormal, Im not discounting that, but sleep deprivation as you were feaful of a ghost or something? is what caused the spider vision.

Perhaps trace the patterns, what came 1st, ghost? spider? alien? think about your patterns of fear and sleeping. One may have been real, the others were a reaction...dunno

[edit on 16-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
the thing is, it only happened to me once. and because of all the other things that happened in that building, i highliy think there was something more to it.

there have been many haunted places with evil history who's witnesses have said they saw huge white spiders and turned around and it was gone, and they were not anywhere near asleep. they were up and walking around and going about the day normally

i dont discredit what you are saying, but based on my experiences, i highly doubt that was the case.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
May I ask along the same line as yours...but different.

Have you are anyone noticed a specific hair, or eye color that may be inclined to have these experiences?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think they take people from a particular family or bloodline.

I posted years ago about this here on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Excellent post, before anyone jumps to any alien/ghost conclusions we should always look at the 'mundane explanations, which in most cases can account for 90% of reported paranormal/abduction events. It is that 10% that is what really intrigues me (and others). We as a race still do not comprehend much of the conscious-subconscious cycle, which as you know is involved in the sleep process, it is that transition phase, as you described, that is all important and a likely culprit for many of these abduction/paranormal accounts. BUT, with that said, there is still a fair amount that can not and do not fall within this category, and given the research into those cases makes me truly believe that the alien abduction phenomena is real for some people.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
well, its very real to me, and to every member of my family. we are honest, and normal people who dont go around making up stories. we have all had very real experiences, and want to know why and if it will ever happen to any of us again.

the last time anything happened was back when i was about 12. my mom was put in the hospital for kidney stones, and the night she came back she was laying in bed, fully awake, it was about 11 pm, and she said suddenly this brilliant bluish white light was shining on her, and she could hear (telepathically) someone or something speaking to her, and letting her know everything was going to be ok and that everything that had happened in her life happened for a reason. she said she felt like she had this sudden understanding of the universe, of the past present and future, and was at this sudden peace.

well, it turns out many abductees also experience something very similar to this, and it pushes many of them into the clergy because of the very spiritual experience

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've recalled there were those I could not see that would move what appeared to be some type of alien snake through the air. One time I was standing by the window and as I was screaming it came right at me and I moved away from the window and it crashed through the first window and where my father found it. I don't recall what it was, but it may have just been some type of known intestinal parasite.

I've also had problems falling asleep and would hear conversations and have ticks or twithces just befoe I fall asleep.

I'be been led to believe that I've had reptilian guardians as well. Remote viewing experiences and OOBE into someone elses body.

When I was a runaway homeless person, the EMTs and emergency room treated me as if some actual abductee looking for any signs like marks and implants.

I guess I'm rambling again. I have had other experiences that involved other family AND in particular; friends that also experienced missing time episodes.

When it comes to friends and family, it may very well be those who possess us, are the real friends and family just using us.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by aleon1018]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join