It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Fructose Syrup Contains Mercury??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Beauty,

Sorry to hear about that.

My dad had a mouth full of silver and succumbed to Lou Gherigs!!!!

You may want to check out this book on detoxing your body;

www.amazon.com...

Dr Rogers truly knows her stuff....

Thanks Toasted and Im so sorry about your dad. I have never heard of Lou Gherigs so I looked it up, what an awful disease!
The weakness sounds familiar and I also get tingly legs and arms at times but many auto immune diseases have these symptoms also I noticed.

Most of my molars are filled with this crap, the reason my tooth broke was because the amalgam expanded so much it thinned the tooth out. I know it expands as the only molar that isnt filled is half the size in width.

I really do not have the time or energy at the minute to do a detox, I only have a few weeks inbetween illness to try and get back to normal, catch up on whats not been done and then WHAM it gets me again. I really need to sort my health out but where to begin??

Maybe its not the mercury but hey its a no coincidence that since I swallowed it that all this has happened.

Perhaps one day I will be in a position to have them all removed.

Mercury in your body is just not acceptable!

Again, thanks for your concern

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I beat you.

In case you want more information, the thread above may provide you with it.

-Dev

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why on Earth would the FDA approve HFCS that contains mercury at ALL. Even if it only contains "detectable amounts", as a human being with neurons in my brain that I would like to keep, I don't want even a few molecules of this stuff eating away at my nervous system.

Horrible.

<< 1   >>

join