It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and I play games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would say I was an undecided when it comes to believing in god, but something whether he himself or others, are testing my will to remain impartial.

When I was born I was without oral respiratory parts that restricted my airways severly, I lasted 14 hours with next to no oxygen in my blood.

When I was two years old I was in a bus crash in which the bus fell onto a motorway, I survived that, although every person my mother spoke to said I should be dead.

At 21 years of age I passed out after work and ws rushed to hospital, I had lost 15/16ths of the blood in my body, gone blind and couldn't speak, I had lost all this blood without any doctor ever finding a bleed. 3 Days later I left hospital walking, seeing and speaking.

At 23 I was shot in the chestTHe bullet grazed my lung, but missed every single major bodypart in that area, this was because the bullet was travelling so fast there was no ricochet, even though a semi automatic 9mm, shot from 200 yards should have slowed down drastically at even half the distance.

The bizarre thing is that the bullet went in through my jacket and t-shirt but they only found an exit wound on my jacket even though the bullet track should have gone in and out of both garments.

I have got away with things that others don't it's not luck, please do not say it is.

Does anyone else have this?

It scares me.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't think getting shot at is playing games.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Happens to plenty of people.
There are many walking "Miracles" out there and I'm not really sure why you brought god into it?

Weird stuff happens....all the time.

I would imagine many, if not the majority of people on here, have had some sort of weird or death-defying experience.

That's life man.

I've had a few scrapes but not going to go into them... put it this way, you're not alone in the "I shouldn't technically be here" thing.

Peace my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_artist

Sounds like you owe quite abit to some very good doctors and medical care..

hope you remember the generosity and give something in return...

All the best of luck to you in the future...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No--there is no way that this is down to just luck
I've escaped death quite a few times as well, not to the degree you have though.

Maybe someone is looking over you---protecting you for a reason maybe ??

Do you ever feel that maybe you're here for a purpose ??
I sometimes do.

as regards believing in God---there has to be a higher force out there but I dunno if it's God ??
I'm sure we were created but the big mystery of course is who or what by ??

There is luck and there is LUCK, and I think your luck is almost supernatural !!!
You are special imo

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sonds like you could be immortal!

Have you tried jumping off a bridge or a building to see if you survive that?

Just joking..... don't try that

Do you walk around believing sometimes that you are invisible? This is a sign you are in the parallel World or you may be more familiar with 'THE MATRIX'

No joke! You should indeed be dead by now......

Check my thread out entitled 'Existing In A World Of Non-Existance Or' you will find some interesting posts there......

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_artist
At 23 I was shot in the chest...

Well, if that's the case, and I were you, I'd tell your God to p*ss off!

That's not "playing games" - that's a sadistic megalomaniac who enjoys cruelty to weaker beings.

Stick your fingers up at him and say, "Get stuffed, go find someone else to torture".

EDIT: on retrospect, tell him to go play with Dick Cheney!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Btw---You say you're scared by all these events.
Don't be scared !!!
I'm certainly not saying you are invincible, but with the situations you have survived you certainly must have been born under the lucky star there
If anything it should make you feel more confident that whatever life throws at you, you'll withstand it and survive.
If I was in a dangerous, life threatening situation, I'd certainly want you by my side !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Having him by your side still may not save you from a bullet!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by uk today

Having him by your side still may not save you from a bullet!!!

Yes---but you've obviously forgotten that I too have had many close encounters with the Reaper and survived----
I'm just edging my bets !!!

and NO---I'm not jumping off a cliff or building to test it out either !!!

new topics

top topics

join