It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longwalkers (Giants)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied, that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.

And they became pregnant and brought forth giants. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones. —Enoch 6:1-2, 7:1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Quayle forwarded us a newspaper article about a "weird figure" seen in Malaysia that appeared to be around 12 ft. tall. He received the article from a woman named Ann C. who was touring South East Asia.
She writes:

Hi Steve,

Being a long time listener and website reader from Canada, I was touring South East Asia lately when I spotted this newspaper report from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was reported by Sin Chew Press a local Chinese paper on 13th July 2009 the clipping of which I had scanned and attached together with another high definition scan of the figure photo taken by a witness using his cellphone. Please note that the bottom of the balcony stands about 10 feet from the ground. Here is a translation of the news clipping:

News Article

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed51462d272.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3954006de10.jpg[/atsimg]

The appearance of a weird figure in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Nobody knows what it is and where it came from.

Reported by Ang of Sin Chew Press.

A resident of Kampung Sri Cempaka, Ahmad Sachari was the first person who witnessed this weird figure one night near his home in Kampung (village) Sri Cempaka but it quickly disappeared. "When I was at the garbage dump disposing garbage I saw it when I lift my head.

It just stood there and it emitted multiple sounds but I can't understand what it was trying to say, just like many sounds pile up in a stack. " Another Chinese man, Cheong from Subang also saw this weird figure...."it appeared to be roughly 12 feet tall and had 2 legs but many heads." Cheong recounted his response "it looked not frigntening at all, like a very gentle giant." "When I first saw it talking, the voices seemed to originate from different heads at the same time but gave me a feeling of being friendly," he added. (He took a photo of this figure with his cellphone). The local police authorities would investigate this case and urged the residents to remain calm and not to jump to any conclusion.

"We cannot confirm what this weird figure is," a spokesman for the police said. "We do not believe it is a threat to humans and on contrary we could attempt to communicate with it. " There were reports that the police would work with the local UFO investigators.

Meanwhile, the police proposed that residents be not alarmed and to keep in contact with family and close friends and to follow the newspapers or TV reports for further updates.

Source

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Its legs look too short. Looks like it could be someone(maybe two people +
) standing on someone else's shoulders. Or the figure could just be heavily deformed(by our standards). The one witness did say it had multiple heads. Would be interested in hearing other opinions

[edit on 16-8-2009 by kitfox]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kitfox

Yeah, I would have to agree. It looks like 2,3 maybe even 4 people a on the shoulders of just one person. On the left hand side it looks like a leg from a child.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Cool, beats me though. I have no idea. Great find, maybe their is a civilization of Giants living somewhere? Maybe underground? I have no idea, its just speculation.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What I did find interesting is when further studying the photograph, it appeared the figure had a face. Almost Ape Like

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e622b0f83fb2.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Noticed that too, but thought it might just be a trick of the eye.

Looking at the figure in the first two photos I notice that it seems to have two feet resting/gripping on its sides(near its hips). I'm mostly going with hoax, but another possibility is that it is made up of many different body parts(it was mentioned as having more than one head afterall). If it's real it would be an interesting creature/being to encounter for sure.

Either way, I don't think this thing would be very dangerous. Doesn't look very agile and it might have a hard enough time just moving itself around

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
About 6:30 onwards

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In defense of it being real, the heads on top do look like they might be too big to be normal human heads(unless the bottom legs guy happened to be shorter than normal. Maybe it's the way he is hunched down from the weight? )

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It just looks to me like a very tall person with three kids on his shoulders, the one on the right a boy heavy set, the middle on the next size down anf the little girls with a leg hanging down on the left.

Dont get me wrong, I have stated that I do have faith in that there are Giants, but this one screams hoax to me.

***Look at the stance of the mans legs, they seem as if bearing a heavy load, and giants feet are huge enough to carry their weight plus three chubby children without any trouble. ***

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It looks to me that it is facing away from the camera and that it has a long tail that ends with a little curl (lol, or at least I HOPE it's facing away from the camera and that it's a tail and not something else
).

The tail isn't mentioned in the part of the article that is translated though. If you assume that the point of the building is 10 feet (from the article) then that would make his "waist" about 5 feet tall unless the angle's off which it could be. Hmm. weird for sure.. but I think I have to agree with Antar, it does look like a VERY tall man with others stacked up on him.

[edit on 16/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Return of the Nephilim

Some more interesting information.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've got to say that does look like a man carrying a few people on his shoulders & the fact that his legs are really small i mean how can he carry that many people on his shoulders without collapsing or his legs snapping but i took a good look at the picture & to me it looks like he has shoulders near the top & quite a few heads .. i don't really know what to say about this picture all i know is that it is in a way confusing

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Agree it looks like someone carrying some kids on his shoulders.

If you look closely at the picture, the part on the left side that at first glance looks like it might be arm seems to really be part of a leg and a foot.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
What I did find interesting is when further studying the photograph, it appeared the figure had a face. Almost Ape Like

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e622b0f83fb2.png[/atsimg]

Id say its nothing but magazine newsprint noise and the human minds ability to see faces everywhere

One thing of note is the figure is missing a shadow, its got a simple drop shadow but given the huge light source behind it should at the very least have some form of shadow angling away from its legs and feet down the steps.

Also the cellphone 'pic' to my own artistic eyes looks like its been 'drawn' rather than 'taken'.

Id say fake, but not the idea of giants, just this sighting.

Edit:- Also from going by the way things are stacked in the image, given that the tree branch is in front of the balcony, and the way the lights corona floods out the branches (which might indicate the light is closer to the branches than it appears, since if the light was where it appears to be the branches (ie way back on a wall high up in the background) which are relatively thick shouldn't be so badly flooded, even the much thinner creatures arm like limb isnt that badly flooded) but not the creature id say the creature is in front of the branches by a fair margin, which would put it alot closer to the observer than what it appears to be in the 'photo', and hence not as tall as its made out to be... which ultimately in my mind means the creature has been stuck in afterwards. Also if teh creature was where it is in the 'photo' given how reflective the wall and balcony are you'd expect some bounce light to highlight some features on the creatures righthand (its left hand) side... but it doesnt.

Oh and I dont know what the proper term for that light flooding is, where the light overwhelms objects infront of it.

Pic just doesn't gel right in my mind.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Quayle has some interesting photos in his Giants page
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ce94378c456.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That 'picture' certainly looks like a concept drawing, and not like something that has been photographed..

Im pretty sure the edges wouldn't have been so well defined, if it was a picture. That fact that the 'giant' is somehow all in shade, while the ground isn't, certainly does scream 'drawing' to me.

[edit on 29/8/09 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Has anyone read Roald Dahl's "Big Friendly Giant?" If you ask me, it looks like him with the girl (Sophie? Is that her name?) on his shoulder. What some mistook as a tail was actually a loose snozzcumber hanging from his pants.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i think what Enoch really ment by "Giants" was the women give birth to people with big egos being destructive to humanity and nature...

plus that tall thing sounds more like an urban legend.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
About 6:30 onwards

Thanks.

Amazing, listen to the next parts as well, those Earthquakes....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Steven was on C2C again last night. Good show!

Here is his new book on giants and a possible fight with them www.stevequayle.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join