It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Nice crop circle Cropmuncher!
It looks like a 3D view of a double helix DNA strand.
See it?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

and yet you watch TV..

I just do not get some peoples logic some time..

God: Hey humans im kinda busy but ill come and kill u all even tho i made you

Logic : You was created

Logic : You live on a planet

Logic : See that thing in the sky its called a SUN

Logic : The world is not flat

Choice Of logic ? You put your faith in god or you put it in LOGIC

I for one chose logic

People who say OMG aliens!! show me the proof!! well

go look in the mirror... because TECHNICALLY we are ALIENS

Are we the ONLY aliens? No why? because we have a UNIVERSE full of em..

Oh little poor humans why bother with us.. because you may not be interesting to THEM becuase if i was an alien I WOULD STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HERE "HUMANS" AS I COULD

Look at your world ?? You rape murder and KILL things for what? FUN?

I think you need to wake up my friend or go pray to god because from were im sitting thats really what you want

Some BLOKE to come down from the sky and take you to heaven!!!

for wat? so you can do wat? do you not think thats some what MAD?

And then your going to tell me I Dont KNOW or i dont know or care about god.

And if thats the case.. WE ARE ALL ALONE IN A UNIVERSE that may i remind you HAS NO SHAPE NOR DOES IT HAVE A END "we cant see the end" do you know why that is?

LIGHT IS TO SLOW

Let me show you

LOGIC

if you switch on a light in a room the light from the bulb hits the side of the walls reflecting back then u see the walls...

Why do you think the universe is black?

because LIGHT came AFTER the creation of SPACE

When you look up you are seeing the PAST always always

it takes 9 minutes for the light from the sun to GET HERE

if you was to turn on your light in your room would you wait 9 minutes ???

You have NO clue how vast this place is my friend and silly comments like oh its some bloke in a field is a cop out

You a CREATURE that was CREATED and ALL life WAS CREATED

just like the tree in your back garden.. would you call that ALIEN?

I do.. because its not human now is it? .. but its very much alive just like you are..

Being narrow minded is one thing being stupid is another.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
interesting enough, i actually had a dream, where i was in an airplane...the plane was falling towards the ground...crashing...i ran up to the cockpit...and i looked out the front window. And we were crashing into a FIELD, that had a crop circle in it.
It somewhat resembles the one you posted here.
"freaky"

Kaskade, maybe this one or a similar one has a deeper meaning for you. I am no expert on dreams though...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

a) The circles are complex in design, even much more so in execution.
NONE OF THEM ARE MORE COMPLEX THAN A TEAM OF HUMANS COULD CREATE

a1.It would require a big team of people to create the circles.
YEAH PROBABLY 5-8 PEOPLE

a2. Infrastructure and logistic requirements. Equipment necessary, moving it in place without the farmer knowing? Ever? In ALL crop circles made??

This one for example was harvested by the farmer immediately. SO he couldnt have been in cahoots now, could he?
THIS IS POSSIBLE. THEY DONT NEED A GREAT DEAL OF EQUIPMENT AND IT IS PRETTY EASY TO SNEAK AROUND A LARGE FIELD. HE COULD HAVE BEEN IN CAHOOTS OR NOT, YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A GOOD MAGICIAN.

a3. Perspective correct all the time? When it requires a birds eye view? In the middle of the night??
IT DOESNT REQUIRE A BIRDS EYE VIEW, JUST A PLAN, AND SOME RUDIMENTARY SURVERYING TOOLS

a4. No one has ever been caught making these. Why? Assuming for a moment that these are made by teams of men, not even once was info leaked that a cc is being planned?
YES, THEY HAVE AND HAVE BEEN CONVICTED. IT HAS BEEN LEAKED THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL PEOPLE ADMIT TO IT.
a5. NO goof ups? Ever?
SURE. YOU JUST DONT SEE THEM FROM THE DISTANCE THE SHOT IS TAKEN.

a6. No evidence of any tools, implements? None left behind in the middle of the night, in utter darness, ever?
My my... guess these guys havent heard To err is human....
YEAH YOU DONT LEAVE YOUR TOOLS BEHIND. ITS A RULE.

a7. NO video evidence. Ever? Except in man made ones.
NO VIDEO EVIDENCE OF ALIENS DOING IT EITHER

a8. No tell tale marks of equipment taken through the field to where the circles is.
BECAUSE IT IS ALL EASILY CARRIED

So how was the equipment taken? Flown in? on super silent 'black' helicopters?
CARRIED IN

b) Changed cellular structure
YES AND IF YOU RESEARCH IT YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY SHOW THE EXACT SAME SIGNS AS CROPS THAT ARE MICROWAVED. THINK LIKE A GOOD MAGICIAN AGAIN. SOMEONE ASKS FOR A SAMPLE YOU MICROWAVE IT AND SEND IT IN AND SHA-BAM.

Please see my post

* Over the last twenty years analyses of thousands of plant and soil specimens from hundreds of formations worldwide have been carried out in laboratories in various countries, and most extensively in the UK and in the USA.
* These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).

Additionally most places the stalks are bent, not broken, with a high energy field inside the cc as compared to the outside.
STALKS ARE GOING TO BE BENT AND NOT BROKEN WHEN YOU SMACK THEM WITH A BOARD.

C) Ability to predict - For example the change in magnetosphere on July 7, plus the ones before??
BS. IT DIDNT PREDICT ANYTHING

d) Motive? - Sounds like a hugely expensive project to me, without ANY ROI from tourists...
VERY CHEAP. WOOD, ROPE, AND SOME BEER. TOURISTS MANY TIMES GET CHARGED TO SEE THE FIELDS. THEY SELL BOOKS, CALENDARS, ETC. CROP CIRCLE CONNECTORS IS OBVIOUSLY CONNECTED AND WHO EVER TAKES THE AERIAL PHOTOS IS PROBABLY MAKING SOME CASH FOR THE PHOTO RIGHTS.

So what we have from your argument is secretly flown in equipment, a large team of people get down to making a circle, make it in the middle of the night, get the perspective correct, never ever made a mistake, are never captured on film, never leave any tool/implement behind in error, are able to predict events, leave stalks bent, not broken ( You leave me shaken AND stirred by your theory), Leave high energy fields, disappear without a trace, without any motive, and spend their lives doing this..

Living in self denial is one thing, but denying oneself logic and the use of the soft grey matter in our cranium, entirely another.

NO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A BUNCH OF GUYS THAT TURNED A FUN HOBBY/PRANK INTO A MONEY MAKING ENTERPRISE. THEY USE ROPE, BOARDS, AND SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED MANUAL LABOR.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Funny how year on year there are more and more of these art works and more web sites posting images of them and more people reading deep meanings into the images , they are art ,some better than others but extra terrestrial ?, more like 21st century Banksy , Wheat is the new spray paint

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I swear to bejebuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's use logic folk's.
Yes there pretty & Yes there art.

But if aliens have nothing better to do than draw on our crop's..when people starve to death in this world...
They must be them reptilians i bet huh...

There is no conceivable way in the world you can convince me aliens are drawing in crop's...to tell us the future or what ever it is you think there saying.

Do not take this post the wrong way ..but aint we suppose to deny ignorance here on A.T.S?

They can travel billion's of light year's....But can;t open a radio wave? to say HOWDY earthling!!
Heck all they have to do is let us see a ship over a major town for 10 minute's then we will start listening.

But draw on our food...
Sounds like we are dealing with highly sophisticated aliens here lol

[edit on 16-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In the video the German's did of the last crop circle being made, it was just a bunch of kids (5 to be exact), and the one who designed it was only 15 years old.

I plan to go back over the thread where that circle was discussed and review the comments against this knowledge. I remember saying something at the time about the "trodden" areas looking messy. Now I know why they looked that way.

Still not convinced that we can say anything definitively that covers them all tho. Many obviously man made, but I am leaving room for other possibilities for some.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I do believe the makers are beyond boards, rope and beer.

Lasers and premeasured lengths of rope for the arcs.

Something new for the sworls and quilting.

I have no idea why anyone would continually expend the resources.

Rich folks with a passionate hobby?

Pretty crappy investigators?

You would think that footprints would always be there.

Questions.

0CD

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

and yet you live on a planet going round a sun

Im sorry? say wat?

let me ask you a question do you believe in god?

Because you are tell me one .. That we have no other life forms out side of this planet

or you are waiting for rapture to happen

And if you tell me that we just happen to be here with more life forms on earth we can count..

I would suggest you look in the mirror

and why do i say that?

do you think being HUMAN is normal? look at your life?

what do you care for or to know? or do you not care? after all the man who did not ask never got the answer

and do you know what that means? being content and lazy of mind spirit..

much like the human race :0-

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

They do what now

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My two cents worth....
It's massive solar flares and coronal mass ejections erupting from all directions at once.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So far the only beast i knew of danger to man was ... man his self.
So goes my view on the environmental ISSUES. Its all dark beacause of us and our missled path.

Now if we are bound due to recent observations and discoveries to have some space farts sugar on top that is another discussion... (greatly debatable itself!)

You might as well be right.

From a philosophical point of view though, fear is inherent to man and there to save him. In other words fear saves!
I just do not know how fear to space phenomena can be of any good to saviour if the phenomena are of extensive effects.
Even at this age of accelerated development and multitechnological merit on our behalf we wouldn't stand a chance and (as my friend symmetricAvenger
stated earlier) would become a mere sequel to T rex and co ...

Not that i am any expert at this but even when i look at it from a statistical point of view its unlikely.

Events of such nature happen all over the universe but i do not think as sudden. Our timeframe alltogether is a little drop in an ocean of time. I feel it just as being an unlikelyhood.

Now were i wrong and the world was to come to an end like you describe i would rest in peace knowing that i did my part as best i could with no remorse to my fellow Earthlings and myself.

As an epiphany just now i thought a scenario:

Was it the case and the NWO wanted you to be ignorant about it there would be only a single reason for this.

There are safe places that need to be utilised by th NWO and according to their wishes. That will only be possible if everything would be held calm to the last possible moment so that panic and the masses do not interfere with their plans and survival capital.

A bit farfetched but who knows really....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I can't find a picture, but it sure reminds me of the CARET drone plans.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

maybe just maybe they want to use the brains they have to give hints?

Or shall they come and land down on our planet when you have people who are crackers?

Hmm? if i was an alien? i would take my time down here

because mentality of some people is just MAD..

Why bother coming alllll the way to little earth to put a stupid picture in a field

maybe becuase YOUR stupid? and they dont wanna frigten the # out of 6 billion people?

oh sorry my bad... thats right i mean what choice do i have GOD ?

LOl pathetic way to think.. You think being alive is a joke? or something NORMAL????

wat? why? because your a lazy person who cant think for him self???

that is the enitre problem with this race STUCK in limbo waiting for ALL MIGHTY GOD to come and save his little children

AINT GOING TO HAPPEN...

your lucky you are even here to post on ats

UN F GREATFULL is wha tthe human race is AND STUPID with it

sounds like a mixture for DESASTER TO ME and to boot...

They dont even know they are doing it..

you would be lucky if a comet hit us would be faster than the cancer in your head that makes you think your SPECIAL when the truth is

YOU AINT get over it aka EGO

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I'm not sure you understand what logic is. Reading your post I noticed two logical fallacies, the Red Herring and the Negative Proof fallacy. The logical conclusion for this particular crop circle is that it's a known unknown. We can't prove anything about this crop circle at this time. Just because people have made crop circles doesn't mean all crop circles have to be made by people. That is the logical conclusion.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

That is the logical conclusion indeed!

Its just symAv takes the whole thing a ...bit furter!
Sometimes people need that to wake up from their sleepy comfort.

I agree with you in bringing this back to the specifics of the post.

Nevertheless looking at a miror consciously for some time can have some mindoppening effect. Just don't drive yourself mad ok?

GTG

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

no FU**ING WAY!!!!
wow. that looks TOO much like Maru TENNAN!!! HERE I COME!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

They Hope You wake up and understand WHAT YOU ARE..

all this harping on about god.. god???

what the hell are you going to ask god? and what will be the result of the question?

check this

God : Welcome to heaven
Me / YOU : Hey thanks im so happy i did not go to hell but can i ask you something?

God : Sure

Me/you : Why did you make hell??

God : it was for a joke

Me/You : So all this time there was no hell or heaven??

God : Yep . funny innit

Me/You : well not to me is wasn't

God : I made you in my own image, You lie cheat and steal and you are lazy

Me/you : but i tried my best

God : well that was the point silly i did make you?

Me/you : so what now then seens im dead

God : ill get round to that when im done making another universe..

Do you see how stupid it is? now try this..

Creation : You came about via the method of math

You/me OMG why are were here

Creation : well dumb ass you ask questions dont you?

Me/You yeah but whhhyyyy

Creation: are you stupid? the reason why you ask questions is the answer

Me/you : heh?? i dont get that part..

Creation : You are never ment to .. because im the one asking the question and you my little creation are my answer

Me/you : how does that work then??

Creation: well if you want to stay around you wil have to keep asking

Me/you : but thats stupid??

Creation : yea its so stupid that ur alive..

Me/You : ohhh i seeee......

Creation :
i am very smart i knew you would understand now go play im busy i have many things to do

Me/you : woot! wow this place is HUGE lets go explore

you see this is the choice man kind faces wake up or go away kinda simple

the only thing that will drestroy man is man himself NOT god.. he could not give a rats arse he made the universe

AND YOU

enjoy your little ride in reality because its the only one you get i suggest you take the time to ponder on what i said...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

no FU**ING WAY!!!!
wow. that looks TOO much like Maru TENNAN!!! HERE I COME!!!

Maru TENNAN?????????

What/who is that??????

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
* All of these things can be done by the collaboration of humans working in tandem. Whether it be just the crop circle itself.......or the spirit of fooling people all over the world and laughing at them, having the self satisfaction of being in the news, in the papers or in this case...the forum by using (collegiate attainable) geometry, it can still be done by humans. I envision stupid aliens pound grass into shapes calling us stupid humans or even if technologically done........we can't decipher most (only ponder) and those we can decypher are messages of something we can't do anything about......or we know we won't. It is said that the colloquial definition of insanity is doing something over and over and when it doesn't work, or the message is not being received ......to continue doing the action despite the result. This would indicate, at the very least that aliens are insane. This keeps getting done to peoples crops and nothing fruitful becomes of it except for the ohh's and ahh's of the unsuspecting public. Yet, the alleged aliens just keep on writing in the crops using geometric forms expecting us to "decipher" the messages despite the fact that if they REALLY wanted us to get the messages.....they could just write them in our native language. Intelligent aliens come light years away to just play games with what they most likely consider to be barbaric apes. Seems pointless to me.Besides, sending us messages from ancient civilizations???? WTF. That is like trying to convey a message to and Englishman in Arabic....why not tell us in our own time/tongue about those tings of the past? There is a reason that those civilizations no longer exist anyway.....they weren't truly civilized! So they want us to NOT be like the past civilizations by writing to us using symbols of outdated civilizations about things we know nothing about and couldn't change if we did....all while stomping around in crop field......or drawing them with energy balls ...whatever. This is highly educated geometry, and high-end mathematical students who are also quite gifted in psychology (as they are fooling the easily fooled) and are having a well deserved laugh at those who are buying it. I believe alot of things and even aliens might be out there and have made contact...I said MAY. I believe conspiracies in the government 100%. Aliens breaking human laws by graffiti in the crop fields and telling us nonsensical things that are open ended in translation, even more so than Nostradamus...........as if we have the time to decipher anything at this point in human existence. Why would they play games and not just come right out and tell us what they are trying to say? Is it that they do not know English? Maybe they are not as intelligent as we would like to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join