It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

You made my day!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Heres a non symetrical one for you,

Quite an interesting one dont you think?

edit to add link - www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 16/8/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
Shouldnt all crop circle threads be busted down to BTS or thrown into the hoax forum, since they have been proven to be made by humans over and over again?

Over and over again????

And you are going to show us some proofs or links to ANY proof for the circles made this year. Right??

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
reply to post by Charismagic

You would think that after 6,000 failed attempts to get our attention these super evolved aliens would try another method of communication. Sheesh. They must think we are daft for not replying.

haha, couldnt be more right.

beautiful crop circle though. what it means? who knows. it def. does look like a pinwheel

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Has there ever been one that did not have the center cross the lines made by the farmers equipment? With the center point of all these crop circles starting out using the path already made, a person can get to any part of the CC without making an obvious "not part of the picture" path. That is cheating per-say and unless there is a CC in a field of crops without the lines made by a farmer, they all look man made.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by staple]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Charismagic

S and F

But a question - What is scary about it to you?

It is gorgeous!

It is gorgeous, questioningall, but what makes me apprehensive is the timing. Solar maximum of the sun, CME, speculation about an impact on the sun, etc.

Think about it. All the talk of doomsday, prophecies, both scientific and otherwise is linked to the sun and as we hurtle down our collective destiny, the timing is scary...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Pithy!

Second line.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Im i was talking about logic not the shape...

Thats all they show.. LOGIC you can make a face out of a cloud? so what?

the shape has nothing to do with the message the point IS the symmetry of it.

I think many people miss this part when they look at them .. its basic math just like the wings on a butterfly...

Its the MATH not the IMAGE that counts.. And yes it is simple really

And the meaning ? it means you need to understand what life is... because they are watching us run about like headless little chickens waiting for god amusing our self with pointless crap like pop idol..

wanna go wizzzing round stars? then we better get a move on or we are going to end up 1 ) destroying our self or 2) ending up like T rex and co

choice is simple wat one do you want?

And Armageddon is already happening my friend just like the wind that kisses ur face every time you walk down the street i suggest people pay attention to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They aren't just using "strings and boards" anymore, they use all kinds of high-tech gadgets like laser-levels... etc...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I think someone posted a thread about a german TV crew following around the crop circle making teams making these very circles.

So although it would be nice to think there was a paranormal explanation i think we should all just accept they are man made and move on. Don't let your emotional investment in crop circles cloud your asessment of reality.

Riiiight....Cloud your 'assessment' of reality???

Just one or two circles shown being made is what you base your assessment of reality on, as compared to the 60 other odd that have no proof of being made?

Really like your benchmarks!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You gotta wonder when the farmers are going to say enough and start watches armed with shotguns...

First "cropper" that gets dusted with a 12 gauge will probably be the last...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

it is. its based on the vortex Look close

Mathmatics and logic go and in hand

Do you know why that is? because thats how you was made LOL

so funny

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
You gotta wonder when the farmers are going to say enough and start watches armed with shotguns...

First "cropper" that gets dusted with a 12 gauge will probably be the last...

then they'll just continue to do it in the UK then...

No guns i believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Judging by this crop circle i would agree that humans just never went into that field and created this crop circle.Does anyone else see theses crop circles and are they confermed.I have seen some crop circles that are fake.The whole picture is fake as the crop circle is not there at all.The pattern has been super imposed over a photo.If you exsamine these crop circles very carefully you will notice they look absolutly perfect in shape and dimention.No.It either has to be a fake super imposed pattern done over a picture or the crop circle was done by lazers.We currently do not have lazers that can design perfect patterns in crop fields like that so it must have been done with some advanced lazer application.Aliens could be doing this.Have you ever woundered that crop circles may be just be a hobbie or intreast of some advanced alien race.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
S&F

I was/am trying with a relatively recent simple thread of mine to show people that it is highly unlikely to have the sum of cropcirces so far made by man.
There are two many overwhelming facts which if true indeed do not allow for much debating this. I know, I know.... i will be flamed again by the ones in denial but hey! what can i do? Most of it is right in front of your face...

I guess i should remind to some that i am mostly a sceptic who tries to figure some things out, that is "there are some things indeed" and i am trying to make some sense out of them. I do not know if its of any interest either but i do not believe in luck or coincidence, while still believing in a greater balance of things.

So my S&F is quite natural for this thread.

I am normaly very sensitive and very perceptive,
however i fail to recognise the scary part of the design.
What is it about it that generates fear?????

P.S. There are also fake cropcircles indeed and i am not telling for sure this one is necessarily one not made by man. That would take a lot of study to conclude, albeit there are many that man would be very hard to even replicate successfully if at all.

PEACE

GTG

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

easy enough... a couple german shephards oughtta do the trick...

I could just see it now...

Headline:

"College Kid Gets Bit In The A$$ While Attempting Crop Circle

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I think its a fair assumption that most farmers in the uk own shotguns and there has already been a case this year of a farmer firing his shotgun towards croppies leading to his arrest on charges that could see him jailed for around five years.
Shame & you can understand his frustration but its better to let them be and put up a donation box than risk everything.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All the way across galaxies, and this is all they can do to communicate with us, a bunch of doodling in a wheat field, come on. I mean serious people, these are obviously created by humans, for humans.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
interesting enough, i actually had a dream, where i was in an airplane...the plane was falling towards the ground...crashing...i ran up to the cockpit...and i looked out the front window. And we were crashing into a FIELD, that had a crop circle in it.
It somewhat resembles the one you posted here.
"freaky"

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hi George,

I am really intrigued by this debate of manmade vs alien made. My own view leans towards ETs, not man.

What makes me apprehensive is the timing. Solar maximum of the sun, CME, speculation about an impact on the sun, etc.

Think about it. All the talk of doomsday, prophecies, both scientific and otherwise is linked to the sun and as we hurtle down our collective destiny, the timing is scary...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join