It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
god creates crop circles.they are artwork from inside his head.real crop circles cannot be hoaxed and most rational people can see this.god sent most of these in a blink of an eye ,in1991. they do contain mathematical insights,but
basically god wants to prove that he is real ,and this way he doesn'thave to argue with you all about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

He/she/it has to do better than that to convince me.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ArMAP , god created the universe, so i guess your
right and he's wrong? only the fool says in his heart ,
there is no god. but then again who could argue with the
wisdom of southpark?......ha

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
ArMAP, god created the universe, so i guess your right and he's wrong?
As with everything else, I will believe it when I see clear evidences of it.

only the fool says in his heart, there is no god.
That's why I say that I don't know if there is one (or more) god(s).

but then again who could argue with the wisdom of southpark?......ha
Southpark? I only use an avatar that looks like a Southpark character, I only saw some episodes, I don't use their "wisdom", if such thing exists.

But this discussion is not for this forum.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about the origins of crop circles. Some have obviously been shown to be man made.

My question to those in the know: Is there some consolidated information of these designs? Like a book that shows all the different designs, lists dates of when they were discovered, any scientific analysis that may have been done with each of them, decoding of alleged messages that may have been translated?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You can try the Crop Circle Archive, they have many, many circles in their archive, and even if they have few photos at least they have the drawing of almost all circles in their database.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
just in , new crop circle on top of FAITH mountain
hey sorry admap didn't know you were so touchy
about southpark,,but your av is conspicuos'.science will never prove
that god doesn't exist.they try hard,but these have got em by the nads,
anyway,point is,god is real ,and does care,even for lost dinosaur
scientists.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

I am not touchy about Southpark (or anything else, I think), I just don't like misunderstandings, so I thought it could be a good idea to clear things right away.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the link, ArMap. All the "crop circles" I've seen have been beautiful works of art. They'd make nice paintings. Or those hammered copper plates.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If something was trying to communicate with a lesser intelligence, and wanted them to get it, then why would they use pretty squiggles and wiggles with poka dots, dashes and lines?

This isn't even close to cuneiform or rune writing. Which was an ancient form of messaging. Crop circles are total nonsense to the human being.

Hells bells people, NASA used a simple binary code/and simplistic images of humans to send a message to anyone/anything intercepting the Voyager space crafts as they head out into deep space, which will be forever presumably...

If a higher intelligence wants to get our attention big time, then it would make an understandable message appear before eyes, in a public place, at high noon!

Not in the middle of the night, in some obscure field of crop vegetation...

Why not on the white house lawns? Or on a gulf course?

I have yet to be convinced that these aren't anything but hoaxes...

Let some of the best minds in the world work to show that these things are telling us anything, besides complex geometry and golden ratios.

I have an art toy from the 1950's that is called a "SPRIOGRAPH", and it can make any of the crop circle designs thus shown to date.

God has nothing to do with it! Sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why are "crops" always the preferred medium? When these things start showing up on stuff like the side of Stone Mountain, or the ocean, or the polar ice caps, or the moon - then I'll be impressed.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
If something was trying to communicate with a lesser intelligence, and wanted them to get it, then why would they use pretty squiggles and wiggles with poka dots, dashes and lines?

This isn't even close to cuneiform or rune writing. Which was an ancient form of messaging. Crop circles are total nonsense to the human being.

Hells bells people, NASA used a simple binary code/and simplistic images of humans to send a message to anyone/anything intercepting the Voyager space crafts as they head out into deep space, which will be forever presumably...

And they answered. See a description of the Arecibo message, and photo of it here. See also a description of the Chilbolton crop formation, and photo of it here.

If a higher intelligence wants to get our attention big time, then it would make an understandable message appear before eyes, in a public place, at high noon!

Not in the middle of the night, in some obscure field of crop vegetation...

Why not on the white house lawns? Or on a gulf course?

And whose to say that this isn't their plan in the long run? Patience is something our generation has so little of.

I have yet to be convinced that these aren't anything but hoaxes...

Let some of the best minds in the world work to show that these things are telling us anything, besides complex geometry and golden ratios.

I have an art toy from the 1950's that is called a "SPRIOGRAPH", and it can make any of the crop circle designs thus shown to date.

God has nothing to do with it! Sorry.

You'd need one hell of spirograph and some free hand to reproduce a 600 foot jelly fish like this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7877edc3bf5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The old spirograph analogy.Again.

Well I don't exactly collect them,but I do have a few,even a super spirograph,complete.(Damn pens long out of ink.)It takes a LONG time to make a pattern with one of these toys.Not a random one,but an exact design.Like making an exact copy of one pattern you like.That is hard.There are so many ways to screw one up if you're trying for the sort of perfection shewn again and again out(standing!)in the fields.Skipping gear teeth is but one,although the most common point of perfection failure.There is the getting the gears perfectly meshed according to the tiny numbers on the parts,which is essential for correct pattern development,which you might not be sure of until almost done.

For every near-good-enough-to-show picture produced,there is a pile of aborted ones,remember that?And this is doodling on a flat table or floor,plenty of time and light,no worries about being seen,no footprints to mind not leaving,in the dark,muddy,etc.Apples to oranges?No more like grapes to watermellons.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coloneltravis
Why are "crops" always the preferred medium?

Because they are crop circles?

How would you make circles in the ocean?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As I've said in other threads, I am pretty skeptic on crop circles, but more or less I'm skeptic on most things. I don't have proof Alien's made crop circles, but I don't have proof they don't either, other than some cases where humans have shown that they are able to create them.

The thing is, the crop circle's have a cellular difference, which isn't possible for a fraud to create. Those crop circle's, I think, lean more to a paranormal origin than human creation. I think all crop circle's viewed should be sampled and then those that have this cellular difference should be put above the rest and examined more closely.

Anyway, interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
After watching a lecture by Jaime Maussan I've officially been lured in.
I'm always wary of giving a definitive answer as to whether not I believe in UFO's and aliens but I am:

- certain people do see these orbs of light in the sky.
- certain not all of the Crop Circles are hoaxes.

So there must be intelligent life in these instances. So that's how I managed to rationalize this conclusion in my mind after some filtration.

Very interesting indeed that these can be decoded as well. I don't think people are aware of how amazing these Crop Circles are. We live in such a rationalist society where everything has to be in 'terrestrial' terms.

We don't have to look far for intelligent life, why don't people start here?

We need a major wake up call. I believe it's coming though.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
it could be earth in the middle and the circles surrounding it could be typical UFO's and the outer ones could be the serpent UFO's we sometimes hear about. they could be telling us they'll be here soon.. who knowS???

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Crop circles are all man-made, and disinfo. Nothing alien.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

The flawless mathematical precision and 3D images would suggest otherwise.
That is why it is a phenomenon.
You can never prove all Crop Circles are manmade because you will never find the non-existent people.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
The flawless mathematical precision and 3D images would suggest otherwise.
Considering that there is no way of measuring precisely a crop circle, there is no real way we can talk about flawless mathematical precision. But you should also remember that geometric precision is easy to achieve and it is translated to mathematical precision.

Take a rope, stick one end of it to the ground and make a circle around that point. What do you get? A perfect circle (the geometric figure, not the band
), that can be represented by a mathematical formula. How did you made it, through any flawless mathematical precision? No, just by using a rope pinned to the ground on one end. And that can be easily applied to almost (if not all) shapes that appear in crop circles.

Did you ever thought about why the most common shape, besides the circle, is the hexagon? It's because it's the easiest to make using a compass (on paper) or two sticks and a rope (on a field).

That is why it is a phenomenon.
No, it's a phenomenon because it happens, that's why some things are called unexplained phenomena. A phenomenon is an event, just that.

You can never prove all Crop Circles are manmade because you will never find the non-existent people.
And you could never find all the existent people either, only if they want to.

But that's the same reason why nobody can prove that crop circles are not man-made, because they cannot find and present the non-human source. Until someone does that I am still thinking that all crop circles are man-made

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join