It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
maybe if u put all the crop circles ever made on top off eachother u get a blueprint of an ufo or some sort of anti gravity device?! How knows??

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You cannot use that photo as a reference for precise computer (or hand) drawings because of three things; perspective of the photo (the photo was not taken at a perfect vertical over the circle), the ground irregularities (if there's a slight hill on the ground the shape will be distorted by perspective in a way that is not the same as in the rest of the ground) and possibly camera distortion (most cameras are not made to take perfectly "flat" photos, they make the photo somewhat "round", that is why it's so difficult to make a panorama).

I think that is the only reason you got that curve.

Try it with the closest to the bottom, being closer to the camera it should be the one less affected by perspective.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
To show better what I mean, here is a small animation that shows that crop circle as we see it in the photo and rotated 180º.

As you can see, there are too many differences, probably all related to the 3 problems I mentioned in my previous post.

PS: I don't like to post animations, but at least they are not as spooky as earing voices.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yeah, as I said, I need measurements in order to "fix" the photo.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace

What more do you need than this video? The crop circles over 20 years have become increasingly more difficult as one would expect as the resources to make these become more advanced and the people making them become better at it. C'mon folks wake up.

Note the huge spotlight used in your video, in order to do the work at night, powered by what in the middle of a field...a noisy generator? Also the time lapse needed in order to show the crop circle being created.

According to investigators crop circles are created in seconds/minutes (not hours), in the still of the dark night. Perhaps an exception would be the eyewitness account of Nancy Talbot, a noted and credible Crop Cirlce investigator [link] where a bolt of light shot down from the sky and suddenly the Crop Circle was there.

Nancy Talbot has also developed a surefire sign to know if a Crop Circle is man made or not...where the plants are essentially microwaved from the inside out [link]

In the case of your example I would like to see an aerial picture of the final work.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

Here you go

The full details of this can be found here

www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Riakennor]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouth
Note the huge spotlight used in your video, in order to do the work at night, powered by what in the middle of a field...a noisy generator?
Or maybe to make it easier to be caught by that camera, cameras need much more light than we do.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That is true, however if you lengthen the exposure and keep the camera steady you can see things with it that we can not.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My opinion of crop circles...

probably made by a super intelligence not of human origin and for reasons unknown

US and UK intelligence agencies have no doubt been studying all crop circles and decoding them over the years they have been appearing

or, the other possibility...

crop circles have been made by human intelligence agencies using secret technology for purposes unknown to the rest of us.

Either way, they are and continue to be an enigma.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouth
Note the huge spotlight used in your video, in order to do the work at night, powered by what in the middle of a field...a noisy generator? Also the time lapse needed in order to show the crop circle being created.

Good grief... the spotlight was needed for the filming

According to investigators crop circles are created in seconds/minutes (not hours), in the still of the dark night.

How can that be? Since no one has seen them being made how can an 'investigator' state they were made in seconds?

Stop making wild unsubstantiated claims and show me the data these 'investigators' have to prove your claim.

Perhaps an exception would be the eyewitness account of Nancy Talbot, a noted and credible Crop Cirlce investigator [link] where a bolt of light shot down from the sky and suddenly the Crop Circle was there.

What are her credentials? And its on Rense... be that as it may, that description offers proof for the particle beam weapon testing from the boys at MIT
and that theory already earned me several applauses

But the boys at MIT are NOT aliens... just geeks with really cool toys

Nancy Talbot has also developed a surefire sign to know if a Crop Circle is man made or not...where the plants are essentially microwaved from the inside out [link]

Well I will have to look into her claims and see the evidence... because if its microwaves that would be definite proof of beam weapons..s specifically a MASER (similar to Laser but uses microwaves instead of light)

I guess I will have to go dig up that post of mine... I think it was in the jellyfish thread

Edit to add...

Well how about that?

Seems your investigator and several others she consulted with agree with my theory

From your link when I searched for the 'microwave' reference

In preparation for one new BLT, Inc. study, which will evaluate the effects of various energies on normal (non-corp-circle) plants and soils, I have had many discussions with microwave and laser experts who are convinced that the crop circles and at least some of the associated light phenomena are simply either "mistakes" by the military and/or industrial research community and/or perhaps pranks by one or another of these groups on the citizenry.

BINGO

Thanks for the link its priceless

Here is one of the 'toys'

She then adds her personal OPINION...

What I suspect, instead, is that these highly trained and proficient microwave/laser engineers just aren't really "tracking" the available facts yet...like the majority, it seems, of the rest of the population.

On the other hand, in recent conversation with one of the new scientists participating in ongoing BLT, Inc. studies, a man highly regarded by his academic colleagues, the idea that we are instead perhaps dealing with a "new kind of energy", something not seen before, has been discussed. I suspect this idea is much more reflective of reality than is the notion of an inept or adolescent military/industrial research group gone amuck.

So she SUSPECTS (but has NO FACTS) that instead of it being the beam testing its some new form of energy... quite a leap to support what you WANT to believe in the light of what the beam experts say.

I personally have had two sources from LLNL tell me that 'some' are exactly that... target practise to mess with the public

Also her circle looks like it was a beginner

Also...

There is NO mention of the plants being 'cooked by microwaves" You just made that up... in fact she says...

The compass showed no deviations within the laid crop (nor at control locations outside the new event) and the electromagnetometer registered a steady 0.2m, the same reading I obtained at the control locations and at all of the other crop circle sites I had tested in the past two weeks. No EM spikes were noted. Examination of the plants showed them all to have been bent over at the base and no broken or split stems were seen. There was no visible trauma to the stems or leaves, or the very healthy-looking beans beneath them.

NOTHING NADA ZIP You should try reading your own links

[edit on 19-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

AutoCad is a fantastic program for this sort of thing.
All kinds of gadgets.
I can mirror archs, draw archs, draw circles based on a "known" radius point or draw them based on three known points, inverse line distances, etc.

Silly Lemming Stop playing with Crop Circles then... A good Autocad user here in Vegas can make $500.00 an hour with the big architectural firms
I got a deal on my project layout only charged me $300.00

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe they are a sign that bugs are getting smarter and that they are about to build cities. Looks to me like an infrastructure of a city that may be underneath the ground level. This infrastructure is affecting the surface level and we are seeing it as crop circles.

Bugs have been around for a long time maybe they finally figure out how to build modern bug cities.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

If they made long exposures to show the crop circle being built the people would be blurred or even invisible, and they would get a nice video of a crop circle magically appearing during the night.

That was not what they wanted.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
just about every video camera made in the passt 5years or so comes with nightshot right? why wouldnt they just use nightshot so we can see them building a crop circle in the dark like its believed takes place?

i wouldnt put up ahuge light in afield. also if they did this at night in a field with a big light how come no one saw it? arent there supposedly croppies watching out at random times and nights looking to see a crop circle maker in action? why did it take them revealing it for it to be known that this was manmadE?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcbaarent there supposedly croppies watching out at random times and nights looking to see a crop circle maker in action?

Would not those same 'croppies' also see if it was aliens doing it?

Lets see the records of these 'croppies' and see when they were out and where... surely they take notes?

Either they are NOT watching because they know the truth, or they fall asleep on the posts

Ever been outside on a full moon? My night vision is very good... not at all hard to see posts that have reflective tapes on them

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
are you all discussing the crop circle from august 12th here too?

i was just looking at that , its like a big clock and calendar rolled into 1. quite beautiful really.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

The best way of doing a time lapse video is not by using a video camera but by using a photo camera, there is even an animation movie (at least one), "Corpse Bride", that was made with Canon EOS cameras. My own stop-motion videos were made that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Whatever you say your the one with the doctrine.

Again anyone wanna tell me why these only pop up in england.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Again anyone wanna tell me why these only pop up in England.

Just try messing in a field in the USA or Russia... see how accommodating they are

But there is this one from Oregon... though it won't help the "Dem Aleons dun it" crowd

www.firefox10.com...

Here's how it was done Oregon University

lug.oregonstate.edu...

The Map

Practice run done in a grassy field

lug.oregonstate.edu...

These guys have a small plane....

Hmmm wonder if that crop circle connector website is connected to the circle makers... seems they have a small plane to take the photos after

Hmmmmm

Maybe that is why they get all the scoops?

Ah see that's IT

You have the circle makers at one end making money creating them

You have the reporting site at the other end scooping everyone as they are 'on the scene and have insider knowledge when they will be made... and making money

Then you have the local Crop Circle bar in the middle that pours the drinks and keeps the story alive... while making money

what a racket

[edit on 19-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

perhaps they think that we are higher evolved than that we really are, these messages are only for the high evolved and they understand their meaning.

so if we are not at that level yet than bam we are going to be wiped out again and have to start all over again, untill we do understand, its like school you pass our test and if not than you either well do it again or do the year again or you just quit

2012 is nearing....

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join