It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Propaganda: Swine Flu is Now a Childrens Flu so Get All Kids Vaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Swine Flu fearmongering has taken a new toll. There is now a good chance that they will implement swine flu vaccine programs at school and attempt to get most children if not all vaccinated

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ok, to coin a much over used phrase, "I just threw up a little bit in my mouth."

My wife and I have already discussed this. We are going to home school if this is implemented.

These kinds of scare tactics are becoming part and parcel of this administration.

Nice find.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I try not to watch CNN too much, I'm
allergic to bullcrap. But this is disturbing news.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You know, I just read that in Norway, they are going to urge people to vaccinate the kids and the elderly ..

What is the plan here now ??

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

can you buy guns in Norway?

If so, stock up

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
#. This is really scary. The spin doctors are working overtime to ensure mass acceptability.

Wonder what does one do in a place where owning a firearm is illegal?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Charismagic]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Charismagic]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All I had to see was the name Kathleen Sebelius on the video to tell me this is propaganda.

I trust her about as much as I would trust Freddy Kreuger to watch over my kids while they sleep.

I don't know what I will do when this SHTF - I don't own a gun and about the only thing I have to protect myself is a few kitchen chemicals that I might be able to start a fire with. I guess if I burn down my house, that'll teach them, eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good post warren.

Pregnant women are also being fear mongered into getting the vaccine.

WHO advises swine flu drugs for pregnant women
They said pregnant women should be given priority for the future vaccine against swine flu and, if infected, be given antiviral drugs.

Source

Swine flu vaccine: Pregnant women to the head of the line
Pregnant women are likely to be among the first groups recommended to receive the vaccine for the new H1N1 influenza, commonly known as swine flu, because of their unusually high risk of dying from an infection.

Source

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I looks like they can't keep the story right

Research has cast doubt on the policy of giving antiviral drugs to children for swine flu.

Work in the British Medical Journal shows Tamiflu and Relenza rarely prevent complications in children with seasonal flu, yet carry side effects.

Although they did not test this in the current swine flu pandemic, the authors say these drugs are unlikely to help children who catch the H1N1 virus.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thousands will flock to get the shot.

Thousands more will protest.

The ones that will protest will be made into "right-wing nutters" - simply because we won't let our children be made into guinea pigs.

When our kids aren't offered up in good faith, I wonder what will be declared.

No, check that. I pretty much know what will be declared. Common sense doesn't abide by majority rule any more than one's conscience.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
25 people died getting the vaccine and only 1 died from swine flu
yes, lets all get vaccinated...Not

top topics

join