It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellion 1957 Impact with Sun 22/AUG/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pretty disturbing video showing very large object heading towards the sun. Obviously predicted to impact the sun 22 august 2009.

And here is another one warning about the possible cataclysm following the impact...

Has this been debunked? there seem to be quite a lot of talking about this possible event on the net.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In the first video, what is the bright object to the right of the frame?

Interesting topic, and [hopefully not] a timely one, as well. The relative condition of our home star has been discussed at great length across the boards, tying into "climate change," 2012, Stichin's 13th Planet, and the Hollywood message.

Furthermore, the Norwegian seed bank and the heavily-alleged underground construction nation-wide imply the possibility of impending doom.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Come on..Venus isn't disturbing!

Maybe you should learn a little bit more about the solar system instead of believing whatever a stupid youtube video says huh?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So it's definitely Earth's hot sister, then?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Furthermore, the Norwegian seed bank and the heavily-alleged underground construction nation-wide imply the possibility of impending doom.

Yeah, i am pretty convinced that TPTB have known for a long time that some kind of a disastrous event will take place sometime soon. It would be their wet dream to get rid of 2/3 of us just like that. What a cost affective way to achieve their goal for population reduction.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Check dominuz's link to the other thread.

It's explained there.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

If you are talking about that very bright object that became visible on the right of the frame around that "date stamp" of July 17, 2009 (video "time stamp" of around :05 seconds), then that is most likely Venus.

Venus will be in about that position relative to the STEREO "Behind" spacecraft (from which this series of images was made). Is there any reason for you to believe it's NOT Venus? Do you have evidence that suggests this isn't simply a planet or comet orbiting the Sun?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I saw this first on the Sky at Night forum, sadly they seem to calling members here idiots but wont be the last time I guess.

Here is the link to the thread actually linking This Thread here on ATS.

It seems someone has begun the panic flying once again, which seems to happen every few months these days, not having a go at any ATS members, after all we just share what we find to ask opinions.

That means nothing to other forums and their members, just thought I would offer the heads up from a group of Astronomers and what they think about this growing story, opinions count from everywhere.

God forbid that one day something is about to happen, the human race is going to be caught with it's pants around it's ankles, maybe that would be for the best, but these kinds of stories if they are untrue and a direct attempt at trolling and trying to build panic, will one day bite us on the ass I swear.

If this is made up for effect then I myself call them an IDIOT, not refering to you OP, but the noob at GLP and his video.

To add that information was posted last month, Havn't checked the updates but it shows how it grows so to speak.

[edit on 16/8/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

"Obviously" predicted to impact the Sun? In six days?

Gawd, man! Take a moment to consider the sheer SIZE of the Solar System, distances involved, and speeds required!

Six days....OK, just from here, on Earth, to reach the Sun in six days you'd have to be moving at more than 16,300,000 miles per day. That is about 680,555 MPH.

Our entire Solar System is moving, as it orbits the Galactic center, at about 220 kps, which works out to about 493,000 MPH. 493 Thousand MPH!

SO...this "thing"....to 'catch' the Sun --- ah, forget it!

It's a giant game of 3-D billiards!!!

[edit on 16 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As I pinted out on the other thread, do a search on this Hellion-1957. You won't find anything (apart from the GLP and ATS threads). There is no scientific article that mentions Hellion anything. Look for yourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

And that letter and Whistle blower has been verified by several scandinavian insiders, even ITpro.No have seen the evidence and can vefify the Source as genuin..

ItPro.no (in Norwegian)

any scandinavien can read this, I just cant translte all this text.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's hard to give any credence to claims such as this one, considering the only sources of information of the issue is from conspiracy/doom/blog sites, while absolutely nothing at astronomy/space/science sites.

A virtually anonymous post was made at GLP of these claims, and soared into viral posts & pages across the Internet in just a couple months.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I agree that this "Hellion-1957" maybe bogus...BUT I don't want to just throw cold water on this issue. Instead how about throwing a little light on the subject?

If you are curious about what TPTB would do about a Potential Hazardous Object then have a look at this page.
U.S. Space Policy - Near-Earth Objects
Look under the title: IAFF 224 – “Issues in U.S. Space Policy - Near-Earth Objects: Opportunity or Threat?”

Then download the PowerPoint and white paper files... enjoy!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by TOSFORUS]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yoh ! that ITpro . no isnt any Doom and Gloom Blog my friend, it is an Games/computer website..

They got ahold of the story and got in cantact with Camelot and got to see the pictures and ID cards from the Norwegian Politian, and say : We Know this guy..

Here is another norwegian site speaking of it..
NythetsSpeilet (NewsMirror)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Probably nothing, but the guy in the second clip say 'there is an huge intrest in the Indian Ocean by many Nations' and this thread poped to mind..
Any connections to it ???

ancient city in Indian Ocean

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm not an expert, but I have watched the SOHO C3 camera images long enough to know that the large object is not Mercury or any other planet. I have posted links and images and a youtube on this new object (Hellion 1957 or whatever it is) on my Planet X page, if you want to check it out. I will keep it updated.

apocalyptichousewife.com...

Check out the images of Planet X that NASA also occasionally misses when they airbrush it out. It is the winged globe with the tail. It IS out there and it IS coming.

new topics

top topics

join