It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell the smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Barely noticeable in one of the 1947 photos and clutched in Gen. Ramey's left hand is a slip of paper (boxed in red). Probably unwittingly, Gen. Ramey had the text side facing towards the camera, allowing the text on this paper to be photographed.

When blown up and analyzed, it tells a remarkably different story of events from the one Ramey or contemporary Air Force counter-intelligence wants you to believe.

""The first paragraph describes what had been found. Ramey starts by acknowledging "THAT A 'DISK' IS NEXT NEW FIND." He then adds that "THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK" and something else (possibly just "A WRECK") had also been found near the recovery "OPERATION AT THE 'RANCH'." At the end it states that "YOU" (i.e. Gen. Vandenberg) had ordered the "victims" and/or the wreckage "FORWARDED" to "FORT WORTH, TEX."""

www.info-quest.org...
Link to the letter enhanced

Original Letter, you can see it in his hand.

Well after watching a dvd about a Roswell coverup i want to share what the DVD was taking about, so what does everyone think?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hi H,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you are interested in Roswell, make sure you check out Gazrok's threads on the subject. Consolidated links here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ahh dang it, i did a search but it only came back with this thread.

Hopefully it might keep it fresh in peoples minds, i hadnt even known about this untill the other day.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

It's not a prob H ...

We can always discuss it further like you said.

It was more to point you to threads which may contain information on the subject you might find valuable.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I remember when that was on national telly. didnt have much of an impact then either. unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join