It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente - We are heading towards war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

"Hey there, can you provide any conclusive evidence to back up these claims or do we simply go by your opinion?

Are you an expert in the field? Can you provide some expert analysis of the subject matter yourself?

Just curious to know if you can explain the way you see things so we can all understand what's "up". "

I didn't see the guy in the video show some evidence to back up his claims but yet you are so eager to believe his claims.

All he is offering is his word.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Mr. Celente has been accurate more often than not in the past.

He has a spookily accurate track record on negative events in fact.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

That aint gonna happen! i guess TPTB got scared of the angry citizens at town halls!
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
reply to post by allclear

I'm with you on these guys. It is always "the sky is falling" with one of these guys about something. After listening to so many of them over the years you begin to tune them out. What comes comes and there will always be someone who predicted it.

No doubt... just today we got word that Japans Economy rebounded in the 2nd quarter.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Do you know how accurate he is with what he predicts? Meaning do you know what his success rate has been?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by allclear

Judging by the laws of physics and reality ALL insiders cannot possibly know future trends.
That is like saying all firemen or police officers are one way.

Not possible.

Good to see you're on top of your physics laws Pityon.
Would you mind explaining this bizarre statement and how it pertains to physics?]

Addendum: No scratch that: I should know better than to challenge an unarmed opponent to a battle of wits.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
thanks for the post warren. I try to keep up with celente's interviews, but lately he's been in hot demand.
To those too lazy to look up his record. Shame on you. Asking other people to do your own work. Personally I did my due dillagence on his background and am quite satisfied. Do not take my word. Look for yourself.

While your at it treat yourselves. Get to know the brilliant man that ran for POTUS but we the people were denied, by the press, to compare him with the other bozos. Lyndon LaRouche.

He says the same things as celente but with decades of proof.

The crisis point from which to reference the present U.S. and world situation, is the period from the 2nd of October through about the 10th or 12th of October of this year. As of that time, the already, totally hopelessly bankrupt United States will have crashed entirely, politically, and will be in a process of disintegration—unless that process has started earlier. And it could start very early, in this present month of August.

larouchepac.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear

... we seem to have many of the prophets including Ron Paul, Celente, Schiff, Roubini, Grayson and others that are telling us what we already know. If they are true leaders with the proper motivation, we would hear less calls for doom and gloom, and more calls to action. But you won't, because it all about the money.

Well said allclear. You know you could have easily transposed what you said onto a certain doom & gloom cabal here on ATS who profit off fear-mongering and untruths.

They're very easy to spot: they have many stars and flags but few solid comments from high-level ATS members who are smart enough to stay clear of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Once again rubbish,

You cannot predict what is to be in the world we live in. There are to many variables and what ifs. ATS needs to stop posting about these nay-say and outlandish statements. By the way, we are already at war, with like 50 different countries. Did Mr. Celente miss the memo?

SVE

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Alien mind: your type of independent non-ATS Sheeple thought is very dangerous!

Just accept that that Celente, Schiff, et al are unreproachable gods, right about the world coming to a financial end with lots of deaths thrown in and everything will be ok

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedude69
Once again rubbish,

You cannot predict what is to be in the world we live in. There are to many variables and what ifs. ATS needs to stop posting about these nay-say and outlandish statements. By the way, we are already at war, with like 50 different countries. Did Mr. Celente miss the memo?

SVE

Why read memos, media reports, financial analysis, and heaven forbid - articles by people who are actually highly-skilled in global economic analysis when you have a man such as Celente who has a 50% failure rate in predictions??? Why? because the true, validated experts are not painting the juicy doom and gloom that certain members on ATS get a big kick out of reporting!

All we need now is for questioningall to chime in with her uninformed, doomsday-fantasy drivel, and the circle will be complete.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by warrenb

I don't want to sound like a complete nebbish, but who exactly is this guy?

Can't you tell?

Celente predicted something that another ten thousand other guys saw coming, so they didn't mention anything -- no surprise to even mention. But Celente found these views extraordinary and adopted them as his own and unique in nature. Now he plays doomsday prophet, coz catastrophes sell (see the 2012 business.)

Despite his dire prediction, his ass still lives in the USA. That tells you something about how "seriously" he takes his own words.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have to say that I am seriously unimpressed by this man's "prediction". I'm not sure anyone has noticed, but we're already *at* war. So, when someone predicts we'll be in a war, all I can say is "d'oh".

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You should not trust anyone Solomons especially a guy who seems to have a 50/50 ratio like he seems to.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to download this so one could burn this onto a cd and maybe hand it out to friends and family? Is that legal? thank you!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
Does anyone know how to download this so one could burn this onto a cd and maybe hand it out to friends and family? Is that legal? thank you!

I hope that's a joke.
You want to show your friends and family how a scare-mongering conman can make an easy million or two right?? Please tell me I'm right.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for your input. He's not the only one thats been saying this and whoever believes anyone 100% is foolish. Just like Alex Jones, Glen Beck, and everyone else out there supposedly "sounding the alarm" all have some truth to what they're saying. That's how you become critically informed on what's going on, by listening to everything and weeding out what you think is B.S.

Just because he says the sky is falling shouldn't diminish his credibility, the whole world seems to be falling for that scenario anyways.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This would an ideal ime for the troops to actually stand up for themselves and say , " You've over stretched us, and the resources are dwindling, how about actually trying to talk to the other side this time , instead of jumping for the guns?".

But we'll see eh?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

I agree that there is no harm reading these individuals diatribes - IF you're informed and are able to critiically analyse the information you are presented with.

And therein lies the problem. Many ATS'ers are conditioned by the group dynamics of the board to automatically dismiss any MSM report as bogus, skewed, or deliberately fabricated to serve a higher agenda!! This is simply not true!!

Of course you must always ask yourself: "Why has this been written and by who?" particularly when dealing with articles of a political nature.

But to simply go and assume all MSM publications are part of a bigger conspiracy is just delusional and paranoid.

You don't have to bother reading the MSM to find politically-motivated articles intended to manipulate - just have a look at some of the posts on ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

Despite his dire prediction, his ass still lives in the USA. That tells you something about how "seriously" he takes his own words.

His dire prediction that there will be a revolution? Or are you talking about some other prediction? I don't really see what the dire part of a revolution is unless you're on the receiving end of the peoples anger.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join