It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Amazing UFO Mexico City 8-1-2009!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
check this

and this...

and this...

One of them had me going "UFO,UFO!!" over London a few weeks ago.

Can't be long before someone starts making these suckers in the "proper shape" for $9.99

Ohoh...just found this

We may as well pack up and go home!

[edit on 18-8-2009 by nomadros]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good of you to post those nomadros.

It shows what balloons look like when they rise, travel, and how they can be perceived from a distance.

Here's another good balloon video that gives you a feel of how balloons behave once up in the air:

I don't think they correspond with any of the videos I posted though, sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

No worries, but unless I get an alien by the scrotum, I'll be more careful about what i believe I see in future after those balloon videos.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Now i do think your grasping at straws. Thats at a fairground, that balloon was heavy before it was blown upwards.They obviously have some sort of large fan blowing all that stuff into the air out of sight.when it the suff gets up high enough it pops out of the air current and then floats back down to the ground.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Could be anything. Just another typical out of focus blob.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Now i do think your grasping at straws.

That balloon was heavy before the mini whirlwind dragged it upwards. Otherwise it wouldnt have been up that high. Balloons dont suddenly loose air pressure like that unless they have been punctured.

Not at all.

What I've shown you so far is that:

a) the object does not have the general physical characteristics of a ballon.

On the negative image, it is evident that the object is square, highly reflective or perhaps even emitting light, it has also something resembling flaps on each side (although I have no idea of what they are). It looks more like a kite than a balloon to me, thereby not saying that it is a kite. There's no sign of a string or weight below the object, which is more or less the only thing that could stabilize it if it was a lighter than air balloon.

b) The object does not behave like a lighter than air ballon.

It floats through the air, yes. But, first it descends, seems to level out, only to rise back up again. Once again, what kind of a balloon does that? As far as I know, only hot air balloons can do that. You talk about a deflating balloon, then a "whirlwind" dragging it upwards (because it's the only thing you can think of that would explain its behavior),
I don't see any sign of whirlwinds. I see the leaves moving gently, like if there was a breeze, that's all. That whirlwind would have to be very consistent, because the object keeps rising steadily, in an even pace. Shouldn't the object, if it was deflating, slowly change appearence? Shouldn't that whirlwind create some turbulence, and shouldn't that turbulence toss the object around a bit, destabilizing it, IF it was a deflating balloon floating through the air? We follow the object for approximately 3 minutes, and not once during these three minutes does the object rotate in any other way than around its own axis. It is never caught by a side wind, never wobbles, never changes speed. Just a slow, steady movement. Reason tells me that only a heavy object would stay steady in a whirlwind, while a light object would be tossed around. Therefore, it would have to be filled with helium or any lighter than air gas, in order to rise... but then it would not descend first. That's not proper physics.

c) I've posted supplementary videos with objects that - IMO - closely resembles this object and could be the same (type of) object, and some of them are clearly not balloons.

Answer each and one of these points with sound, logic reasoning, and you might actually impress me.

If its a UFO why doesnt it do anything amazing? Its a craft that can travel faster than light but floats abbout like a balloon when it gets here

You're doing the mistake that the vast majority of debunkers do,

First of all, a UFO is by definition a Unidentified Flying Object, nothing else. We don't know anything about its making, origin or purpose, therefore we cannot speculate on what it should do.

You automatically assume that a UFO means extra-terrestial craft, which is your mistake. It could be Santa testing a new type of sled, or a bunch of canaries flying with the cage on their backs.
Whatever makes more sense.
And with the reasoning that the simplest answer is always right, you exclude the possibility that it could be 'other-worldy', it can be anything but it can't be that.

In 1942, the Los Angeles Air Defense started shooting at what they first identified as Japanese bombers, but after investigation the reason for the incident was officially classified as "unknown". They just couldn't figure out what it was, which was not a shame at the time.

Had that incident happened during the 50's or the 60's, the logical assumption would have been that it was Soviet spy planes, and had it happened today then maybe several airliners hijacked by Muslim terrorists.

What is logical is always relative to time and place, and to concept of thinking.

Therefore, the wise man said, exclude no options or possibilities from the start, then work yourself towards a logical assumption.

I don't see a balloon, I see a traveling vessel of some sorts. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

Then again, it could be CGI.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
After further inspection of the second video its quite obvious it was taken at a funfair and the balloon was heavy to begin with. They are blowing stuff up with a large fan. Thats not the normal behavior of a helium filled balloon that has leaked some gas so its not worth comparing with the original balloon vid you posted.

Your just presenting theories that myself and others have given workable reasons for in this thread. Theres no point going over them again , its just a heart shaped balloon.

Do you really think aliens came here in a space ship that can travel faster than the speed of light just to float about slowly like a balloon?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

After further inspection of the second video its quite obvious it was taken at a funfair and the balloon was heavy to begin with. They are blowing stuff up with a large fan.

In what sense is it 'obvious'? Are there any elements in the video indicating that there is a funfair present? Please show us.
You could also track down the location where the video was taken and show us - with Google Earth or similar - that there is a funfair present.
Then you would have to make an inventory of their attractions and show us this so called large fan you claim they use, that doesn't just toss the balloon up in the air, but make it ascend slowly in a straight line, without loosing pace or ever stray off course,

Unless you just made it all up of course, in order to make your theory stick.

Thats not the normal behavior of a helium filled balloon that has leaked some gas so its not worth comparing with the original balloon vid you posted.

Thanks for admitting that. So what type of 'balloon' is it?

Your just presenting theories that myself and others have given workable reasons for in this thread. Theres no point going over them again , its just a heart shaped balloon.

I've lined up my reasoning against the balloon theory point by point so that you can answer them point by point. You haven't answered any of them so far, and that is evident for anyone that can read,

Do you really think aliens came here in a space ship that can travel faster than the speed of light just to float about slowly like a balloon?

You've asked that question already, and I've answered it, see the above post.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I see the 'its a balloon' theories are rearing once again. I like the one about a balloon w/a fan in it. Through observation, it's black areas are too black and the haziness around it a-typical of true ufo unknowns.

Wish the fantastic and continual efforts of video'd unknowns in Mexico would include a written report of the image and witness testimony too.
Mexico and Puerto Rico are world hot spots to do w/the UFO problem, including NAVY interaction (PR) and Human (UFO)Abduction (PR).

Decoy

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The second video is a large fan at a fairground.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Anyone else likes to profess complete ignorance of facts by maintaining that this is nothing but a balloon?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
More sideways saucers, cool.
But some very bright ones.

Tesla once mentioned that burning nitrogen in high voltage would
release a large amount of energy and it was in terms of atomic
shell electron volts.

Was the term eV or Mev even used back then.
Seems strange but the atomic age was at hand.

So any way I have seen high voltage demonstrations where a flame
evolves and of course there is high voltage and this means a bright
light we see on the UFO perhaps is the burning of nitrogen.

Any one ever burn nitrogen in the presence of high voltage.
Or just gases in the air like xenon are energized by the high
voltage of the UFO or Tesla airplane.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The same object again IMO, here in San Dimas, Ca, 2001:

www.dailymotion.com...

Squarish, luminous or reflective, with the dark flaps on the sides, spinning vertically.

The same, only 8 years earlier, in the US. So, is that the same square 'balloon' that's been up in the air for 8 years?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/142d52bd8781.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

erm, maybe they've made more than one balloon?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join