It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChaosComplex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I just finished this intro and was informed that my topic was already in this forum...and now I get to start again.
My name is Josh, I'm 24 years old. I'm a musician first and foremost. If it weren't for music I would think the human race to be a lucky accident. As a child I always felt as though there was someone following or watching me. I still feel it, though it doesn't weird me out, since I'm used to it. My family wasn't typical in any sense of the word. We weren't very close, so I became a very inward person, constantly thinking, working things out for myself. I'm obsessed with numbers and mathematics. I believe we were "put" here. By who? No idea. Why? No idea. I believe the truth is being obscured, and I also believe that we are on the verge of destroying ourselves. I'm not religious, but I do think that there are some truths in different stories and texts from around the world. As my name implies, I thrive (unwillingly, as far as I know) on chaos...I procrastinate, I don't plan ahead for anything, I threw away school to play music (which I do not regret, but it has created more turmoil). I enjoy learning, and picking apart new ideas and looking at them from every possible angle I can manage. I'm not sure if this is appropriate, and I apologize if it is not...I had an encounter with a controlled substance who's creator recently died (at 102 years old!!)...The only way I can explain what i has done is to imagine all ideas/information as raindrops...and you are trying to funnel them into your head. I started with a decent funnel. This experience has greatly enlarged my "funnel", if that makes sense.

My original post was much longer than this one, but no big deal. I look forward to absorbing all that I can, and remember, the last place you look is always the place that holds what you seek.

-Chaos

[edit on 16-8-2009 by ChaosComplex]

[edit on 8/16/2009 by ChaosComplex]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Welcome to the human equation.
It's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Interesting how we all have different ways to live life.
You talk about ideas flowing into your brain like raindrops through a funnel.

I, at age 61, looking towards someday not being here, am becoming increasingly enamored with the soupy texture that is life - all the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and feelings - both tactile and emotional that make up this life, and that probably won't be part of the next life.

I therefore am reminding myself to indulge to the fullest whilst I have this fleeting chance.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi welcome to ATS. This is the best conspiracy theory board on the internet.

top topics

join