It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Circumstances and Flawed Timelines Surround American's Beheading

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spngsambigpants

rac�ism
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

I don't see the racist aspect....

Smartass

smart-ass (sm�rt-as)
n. Slang
A smart aleck.

I think you know what I meant by identifying the racism in that post. If you don't here is an analogy you can appreciate, Apu:Camel Herder, as George:

A) Cowboy
B) King
C) Vigilant
D) Fallacious

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Whoa... easy... I didn't mean to anger you, there. Sorry about that. It may not have been wholly racist, but engaging in the use of stereotypes is an extension of racism at certain times. And biracial family or not, you still demonstrate a racially-separatist personality in this very response of yours. My comments are in bold, should you care to see what I mean. No, I was not looking for an apology. I never search or fish for such things.

Originally posted by Believable Skeptic
Sorry chum. It's just a fact that I have the damned right to talk about anybody any way I freakin choose, thanks. But, getting off my damned-rights soapbox, lemme tell you how it is:

You're right; you have the right to speak about whatever you wish and about whomever you wish, just as I have that similar right.

(2) If, for example, I'd said: "Hi. RAGHEADS SUCK AND ARE INFERIOR BEINGS." -- obviously that's RAMPANT RACISM.

Yes, it is quite offensive. While I can appreciate your using this statement as a demonstration, I have to ask if you think such thoughts in your mind based on this example. I can understand that your experience in the Marine corps (thank you for your service, BTW) may have augmented or created such feelings, and I can excuse that because of the propaganda that exists in the military today in support of such hatred.

(3) Differently, if I'd proclaims "Gosh! I just don't understand the stupid moves of the Taliban", you might imply that I'm exhibiting HIDDEN racism. ("Stupid", "Taliban", same sentence, etc.)

No, I don't identify that as hidden racism, because of the propaganda surrounding the Taleban/Al Qaeda issue. In the western world, all we need to do is pick up a newspaper or watch a TV news report to believe and say such things about something we know practically nothing about. I identify the previous phrase of yours as hidden racism, but as I said earlier, I can understand it because you were surrounded by troops and officers who were quite the racist jerks themselves (again, not always their fault, either, and I am not saying that every soldier is a racist. There are a few truly good men and women in there, and their commitment should be recognized as well as their wisdom).

(4) But, gosh man...I just made a funny comment (funny to me, and I agree humor is in the eye of the beholder).

-> Dont waive the RACIST STICK around my words because I used a humerous colloquialism for describing a STEREOTYPE (funny or not, stereotypes are part of our world). RACISM =X= STEREOTYPE.

Most of your statements were witty and humorous. I can agree with that. Wit is a good indicator of intelligence, so I will give you that. You also are correct in correcting me in that racism is inequal to stereotype nomenclature. As I said earlier, it is merely an extension of it or it can be used as an attempt to be funny.

-> I bet cha if I traveled to Iraq and asked a middle aged man if he thought he was a camel herder and if his name was Apu -- he'd look at me funny and continue scratching the dirt or walking up the road to buy goat milk. Hell, I don't know! He might even laugh.

Where does your idea of scratching the dirt come from? How do you know that he is not a doctor, for example, or that he is going to buy goat milk?

-> Why is it that Chris Rock can make jokes about African Americans but if I say the word * I become a racist?

-> Why is is that *I* can say the word WHITEY but when my best friend (who is black) says "HONKEY or WHITEY" the average reader assumes he's just come from a Black Panther convention and is looking for some white girlfriends to impregnate?

You make a good point about the double-standard. This is particularly sensitive because of the slavery that was going on for a very long time, and because of the racial strife that ensued and was propogated by the true evil doers of this world. But that last sentence of yours is concrete evidence of your hatred or opposition towards certain groups of people, as you automatically assume that just because someone is part of a black panther movement, that they are going to impregnate someone. You may be trying to be funny, but there are some people who do not find it particularly funny. This is not because they have a stick up their butt, but because they have good reason to be upset. Please try to understand this.

I mean, c'mon! One of my BEST FRIENDS is an Iranian-born American who served with me in the United States Marine Corps. Even HE laughts at himself, at jokes -- at life. He even calls me a JEW when I'm cheap about certain things. (And I'm not Jewish). And (shock) I LAUGH!

LAUGH MAN! Or, if not, grimmace and move on.

If you're looking for an apology -- here it is:

For example of the propaganda I spoke of earlier, consider why your Iranian friend makes fun of Jewish people. Both sides of the Middle eastern conflict, as in Muslims vs Israel, encourage hatred of each other through media, rallies, parades, etc. Additionally, the events that take place are very much a catalyst of such hatred. In all honesty, I may have overstepped my own personal boundaries when I accused you of such a premise. I do appreciate humor, and even the more extreme attempts at it. I just was not sure if you were 100% trying to be funny, or if you were expressing a shadow of the misunderstanding you may or may not have for certain differences within the human genome. I am going to withhold further assumptions on your personality, because I don't know you on a personal level, and am not in a position to do such a thing. I, on the other hand, would also like to apologize for being partially judgemental. With this response of mine, I hope you can understand my position and what I have just written about here. Thank you if you read this entire statement, and I hope that it has been of some use

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In reply to Nada ive seen this footage and ive also watched the decapatation of the outher guy last year of two years back I think it was. And there wasn't hardy anyblood in that video aswell it also took about 7-8 cuts to decap him

The timeing on the video ive not looked at but one thing I noticed was there was a scream before they threw him to the floor!.
It also seem that he looked to his right just before they grabed him I dont think these iraqis have good video editing skills outher wise they would have used a better cam set up rather than a grain crapy picture in the one they use.

I also noticed they had matting or plastic cover on the floor but it looke more like crash matting to me like they use in gymnastics why not just use a concrete floor ?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah SE7EN that could all be true but I'm not going to comment, nor am I really interested in the psychology, behaviour or medical aspects of the footage because I really don't know anything about these subjects.

As for who edited it that's what really interests me, and until we are informed (which may be soon) I think it's worthy of discussion of how it was so professionally done.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
About the lack of blood. The closest thing Ive seen to this is when Clint Malarchuk gets a skate blade to the jugular while playing hockey.

Blood is pouring out and within 5 seconds there is a 2 foot square pool on the ice.

Now if Berg was alive there would be blood absolutely everywhere when they did this.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

nor am I really interested in the psychology, behaviour or medical aspects of the footage because I really don't know anything about these subjects.

Nada these factors all play a part in finding out the truth not just who edited it the first scream that came didn't look as if it come from him but someone else so was there 2 people in the room as I stated I thought I saw him look slightly to the right just before.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
I see what you mean about appearing stiff under the garments. I'll have a look again later when I get home, and see if I can find any info on him, too.

The link is already availible in a few threads, spng, but here it is again:

GRAPHIC

hennessyentertainment.com...

They have now edited this video....? jeez ....i wonder who is behind that.....?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
I also noticed they had matting or plastic cover on the floor but it looke more like crash matting to me like they use in gymnastics why not just use a concrete floor ?

7, the plastic cover simply makes the crime scene easier to clean-up.
Roll/fold it up and quickly move the evidence.
Sanc'.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are no crash mats as far as I can see. If you look at the still pics that are available at various locations, you will see that the floor covering looks a lot like military blankets, or tarps...more like blankets actually, but definitely not the "crash padding" stuff.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the video istn't the bestof quality im not talking about the big massive mats. Over here in the uk we have mats that are like an inch thick and blueish in colour they just looked the same why have tarps or mats anyway easy to clean up the mess ?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by letxa2000
Reality is not a carefully organized "PsyOp" by our evil government.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by letxa2000]

'al queda' is a psy-op. you are being wagged. reality isn't a psy-op, the media IS. you may now post a plethora of links to lies sanctioned by the ministry of truth to prove that there is 'nothing to see here, move along'. the sighted will still see.

kudos to the truth seekers with the sense and the cohones to even suggest this is fake or a psy-op or both. THAT is patriotism.
the KKK symbolic overlay is quite signifigant as a trigger.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

the KKK symbolic overlay is quite signifigant as a trigger.

i agree with what you said in your post above but could you explain to me the meaning of what you said above.?

thank you

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i agree with what you said in your post above but could you explain to me the meaning of what you said above.?

thank you

yes. subliminal images are used by the media to trigger programmed pavlovian responses from the masses. it doesn't take much imagination to see the parallels here. just look up a few posts and see the racist hate programs running(and the 'can't we all just get along programs', too).
the controllers always control both sides of an argument.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by billybob]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

al queda' is a psy-op. you are being wagged. reality isn't a psy-op, the media IS. you may now post a plethora of links to lies sanctioned by the ministry of truth to prove that there is 'nothing to see here, move along'. the sighted will still see.

Your definition of "sighted" is actually "deluded." There is no evidence that Al Qaeda is a psyop and those that "see" such a psyop are simply out of touch with reality to a dangerous degree. The level of international cooperation at governmental, societal, and terrorist levels for such a psyop to be successfully implemented and concealed on a worldwide basis is so improbable as to be completely unbelievable.

kudos to the truth seekers with the sense and the cohones to even suggest this is fake or a psy-op or both. THAT is patriotism.

Patriotism has nothing to do with unfounded speculation. Unless there is evidence, you are engaged in speculation, scare-mongering, and baseless fantasizing. Evidence of crimes is always welcome. But unfounded speculation, such as yours, simply adds to the "noise" so that if/when evidence of any crime exists it will be lost among all the noise you are creating. In fact, you may very well be aiding the people that you seem to be suspicious of: People like you create so much noise and unfounded conspiracy theory that, from time to time, an otherwise alarming piece of real evidence will be lost, discarded, or ignored along with all the other trash and speculation created by conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by letxa2000
People like you create so much noise and unfounded conspiracy theory that, from time to time, an otherwise alarming piece of real evidence will be lost, discarded, or ignored along with all the other trash and speculation created by conspiracy theorists.

whatever, buddy. info overload. who knows? you? just because i don't publish all the reams of pertinent info, doesn't mean i'm a raving street corner lunatic(although i am).
nothing's real anymore. it has turned into a media constructed illusion.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
whatever, buddy. info overload. who knows? you? just because i don't publish all the reams of pertinent info, doesn't mean i'm a raving street corner lunatic(although i am).
nothing's real anymore. it has turned into a media constructed illusion.

ppffffffffttttt.....nggk....nnnkgggGKKKK.....NNGGGGKKKKKKKTTT

"here" (hands over doobie)

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
As much as I would like to see the video I am not going too. About a year ago I was downloading some faces of death type stuff on kazaa. I found one titled ( Unknown Russian Soldier ) This was a video made as propaganda during the afghan russian war. Do a search on kazaa and watch.

Heres a few peoples description of the video and how bad it disturbed them so proceed looking for it at your own risk.

"I've spent 5 years in the Marine Corps infantry, and, I have to say, that video clip of the Russian soldier getting his throat cut and subsequently having his head removed haunts me every night when I'm trying to sleep. Do yourself a favor, don't watch it--ever. If you do watch it, you'll understand and wish you hadn't."

www.silvercloak.com...

They remove the mans head the same way as bergs was described. This is a grusume bloody video. And the gurgling and all that can be heard and the guy screams and flops like a chicken. I was very distrubed for a few weeks after seeing it. Maybe some of you watch it and compare. Maybe it will still be under the same name.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think all of the "conspiracy theories" being put forth on this unbelievably horrifying display makes it very apparent to the entire world what a bunch of idiots live in America. The terrorists that would like to see this country fall apart are just sitting back laughing. It's only a matter of time before this country implodes. Don't all of you see that what this country really needs to do is unite and find a way to get ourselves out of this mess? Pointing fingers and assigning blame to one party or another isn't going to change the situation we now find ourselves in. The country was founded with the idea that united we stand-divided we fall. We are a country severely divided. It's only a matter of time now.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
They have now edited this video....? jeez ....i wonder who is behind that.....?

Me.

I had the original up for two days, the purpose of me hosting it was to give ATS Members a cance to view it since NEIN crashed. After NEIN went back up, and numerous other sites were hosting it, I took the Original down. MY Bandwith went out the window, which is nothing to begin with. Members on this site had asked for an edited version to analyze the video, without the beheading. So I'm hosting it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
the video istn't the bestof quality im not talking about the big massive mats. Over here in the uk we have mats that are like an inch thick and blueish in colour they just looked the same why have tarps or mats anyway easy to clean up the mess ?

I think you haven't seen the "hidden" frames at the end of the video. They do not play when you play the video, but if you bring the file into movie maker you can then view more footage. If you will please look at the following, which has the top portion of one of these final frames (I have cropped the bottom out because it is a disturbing image) you will see that the covering on the floor looks to be military blankets or the equivalent. This is after everything is over and there was all the shuffling about an such. Note the folds in the blankets, and how they have been pulled away from each other

<< 2  3  4   >>

join