It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the World Has No Respect for Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
History lesson:

One of the most telling facts about Bush's failures to have faculties and common sense whatsoever is turning Spain which helped us at first, learned about Bush betrayals the hard way, and now hates America because:

1. Spain was an ally of Hitler during WWII, they were fascist under Franco for scores of years, and now they reject fascism.

Bush is now considered so fascist that the Spanish people who are experts at fascism hate Bush Fascism with a passion.

2. The rest of the world is seeing the same thing about Bush, he is rapidly becoming the first Fascist Dictator of America with Bush's version of Mussolini's Invasion of Ethiopia (also an Axis Fascist during WWII) failed betrayal invasion act in Iraq.

3. Bush's using the total power of the office of the presidency of the United States to attack a female PFC for his own CYA is a continuation of his Viet Nam cowardice.

So Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft will support any dictatorial style of government that suits their personal agendas of corruption and betrayal of America and the world, including their treason that is killing American Heroes and Patiots in Iraq today.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

People of the world only have to look at him when he speaks about a serious issue in an interview or a press conference, he grins like an idiot whilst talking about serious matters....even his appearance untrustworthy. the inviroment, civil liberties, social justice, human life, Bush just has a nack for not giving a krap about any of them.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
et, Well said and good obervations.

What is truly incredible is that Bush has been able to fool most of the people in America most of the time as the polls show, whereas most of the people outside of America know him as a liar, corrupt, and reminds them too much of too many fascist leaders of WWII Europe and Asia.

Nice picture of a saguaro, makes driving on I8 through Arizona a real pleasure.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's that smirking chimp-like face of his and his beady little eyes that creeps me out.

But some things about this presidency still surprise me.

I mean did you see some of the pics of when President Bush and Dick Cheney met with the 9-11 panel? It was incredible. Bush talked and talked for a couple hours and you couldn't see Cheney's lips move once.

And wow, you gotta love that trick when Cheney drinks water and Bush keeps talking.

jako

new topics

top topics

join