posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
Alcohol isn't the problem.
The problem lies with the people's ability to drink in moderation and control their thirsts. Don't demand alcohol to be made illegal, demand that
all the tards out there learn how to have better self-control.
Yes, alcohol is a poison but so are fluoride, gmo foods, high-fructose corn syrup, and carbon dioxide. All things you ingest into your body every day
that slowly kill you.
Technically, anything taken in excess will poison you in some way, shape, or form.
Prescription pills are a poison but since they are handed out by doctors everyone believes they are perfectly legit and helpful medicines.
You feel hung over and groggy after a night of drinking heavily? Drink a bunch of water and eat a bunch of carbohydrates before you pass out. Then,
when you wake up eat some breakfast and have wakeup sex. Hang over cured.