It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alcohol Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Another possibility is that it is so wide spread and past attempts at prohibition were such an utter disaster they learned their lesson. It may be the rulers of the world enjoy it themseves so much, making it illegal would create too much of a hassle for themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOverDrive

I can see where you're coming from.

But a law for us has never applied to laws for them let's face it.

If they want to do something they will. Regardless of the law.

I just feel it's a strange thing to let be in the public domain, until you realise what it does to people...

it sedates them.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOverDrive

And actually I think you've got some really good points.

That doesn't get said enough around here does it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the proof is in the symbolism!!

www.youtube.com...

please watch the vid!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Let me remind everyone that talk of illegal drugs is NOT allowed here. It will be removed.

Terms and Conditions of Use
16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So why is alcohol OK to discuss? It's one of the more mind altering substances out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
So why is alcohol OK to discuss? It's one of the more mind altering substances out there.

Please read the T&C posted above. Illegal substances are not allowed to be discussed here.
Alcohol is legal; therefore, allowed to be discussed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Alcohol isn't the problem.

The problem lies with the people's ability to drink in moderation and control their thirsts. Don't demand alcohol to be made illegal, demand that all the tards out there learn how to have better self-control.

Yes, alcohol is a poison but so are fluoride, gmo foods, high-fructose corn syrup, and carbon dioxide. All things you ingest into your body every day that slowly kill you.

Technically, anything taken in excess will poison you in some way, shape, or form.

Prescription pills are a poison but since they are handed out by doctors everyone believes they are perfectly legit and helpful medicines.

You feel hung over and groggy after a night of drinking heavily? Drink a bunch of water and eat a bunch of carbohydrates before you pass out. Then, when you wake up eat some breakfast and have wakeup sex. Hang over cured.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Those pesky "Powers That Be" again! They are keeping us down with alcohol, fluoride, food additives, chemical spraying (both on the ground and in the air) and any number of other things, yet they seem to be immune to it all? Seems to me, if these things were for the purpose of controlling the population, they too would be affected.

Do they live in a bubble?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Everytime i read something about alcohol being bad for you, i start to feel like having a beer.
The same goes with cigs, everytime someone say cigs are bad (and I'm in a place I can do it, obviously), i lit one.

I'm going to buy a sixpack when my shift ends here, it's hot like hell outside and one or two beers in a summer day haven't killed me yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join