It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I thought nation against nation AND kingdom against kingdom , was world war, after all this never happened before that is why it is called WORLD WAR ( 1 )

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Nice thread!

I think it also says God will return one generation after Israel regains it's homeland. Some differ on a generation but it's been 61 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Star for you my brother. Good job! If you go to Youtube and pull up Daniels Time Line this guy explains how relevant your findings are to the end time prophecy. He goes into Biblical proof that we will start the tribulation next year 2010. It is mind blowing. Wake up folks and start preparing your family.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I'm not 100% sure but I think WW3 will first cause the US to be bombed off the face of the earth leaving, Russia, China and Europe to fight for global dominance. I'd need to check the Countries (animal) symbols again.

I'm protestant.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You are right a generation is 70 years on average just like all the other 7's in the Bible validating the 70 "weeks" prophecy of Daniel. In 2010 we will start the 7 year tribulation period that will end in 2017 according to Biblical prophecy which by the way is the only known book of prophecies that have been 100% accuarate over a 6000 year period. Now we will not know the hour or the day Jesus will return, just like Jesus states in Mathew on the Mt. of Olives I think, but he also says that his people will see the signs but the wicked will not be able to see. We are on the ledge of the end time period. Prepare your family...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This would mean that the same person/s has been in power this whole time.

also I see these predictions as more of FACT..

They already had things planned out and knew what was going to happen so it's not that they are making what looks like amazing predictions but it is a matter of fact that these things were to occur as they were needed to occur...

All I can say is that I don't think the ones with this knowledge were 100% human ....Or they could be our creators / god like it say........

Not a real god though but beings who are so far advanced we just accept them as such...

Remember they had power greater than we do now......but longer than 2,000 years ago.......Imagine if we came across a race who came to earth now who were at least 10,000 years ahead in tech and they claimed to be GOD........Many of us would believe them instead of breaking it down logically and realizing they are just advanced beings .....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I appreciate seeing a Bible-oriented thread which is intelligent and analytical. Interesting dialogue.

s&f =)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Just like in the days of Noah and here we are and there you are...
You just validated what Jesus said to the Apostles on Mt. Olive.
If you have no idea what I am talking about look it up.
Yes and Satan's wet dream is people like you with the ideas people like you have. You have been had my brother hook, line and sinker... I sure hope you can swim real good. I will pray for your salvation in the mean time try to educate yourself on logic, facts and reality before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

You got it! One person has been in controll the whokle time just as you stated. Thing is it has not always been apparent to everyone with all the puppets like Presidents, Queens ect... Very good point S for you too.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great job and also very great thinking. That makes a lot of sense to me!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is the bible true, or what bible declares is generally true? Those are 2 different things. Bible is more like Salvadore Dali paintings. Noone dares to tell that they are wrong. The paintings are about beauty. So is the bible- about the beauty of the truth of life. Going and trashing the bible denouncing that it is all bull, is the same like going with a ruler to Dali paintings and trying to prove that Giraffe legs don`t fit an elephant.
Will the truth set you free? No.
One can be truly free only when his heart does not belong to him. My children, don`t keep your hearts to yourselves, go out in this gargantuan world and give your heart to someone special. If you belong to yourself, you don`t belong to anything. Set yourself free.......

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Jeremiah 25:11
and this whole land shall be a desolation and astonishment. and these nation shall serve the king of Babylon [B]seventy years.[/B]
you say there year has 360 days not 365.

So the first statement you say would not be 70 years would be more like 68 years .
correct?
Then because it threw first part off 2 or 3 year's.

the 2nd part is now 2 or 3 or more years behind as well and the prophecy isnt correct.

hope ya see my point

So wouldn't that mien your picking and choosing here?

just saying it stuck out like a sore thumb and had to be asked in your assertion.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy

One can be truly free only when his heart does not belong to him. My children, don`t keep your hearts to yourselves, go out in this gargantuan world and give your heart to someone special. If you belong to yourself, you don`t belong to anything. Set yourself free.......

You know as much about what is true and what is better for human beings as the most skeptical athiest. We'll discover, perhaps, when we die, what the truth is, and until then you're just preaching what "YOU" think is right and true, and I have a real disdain for preachers, specially those who ask for donations... having said that I'm sure you're a nice guy, so don't take it personal.

My problem with the bible is not what it says, but what people claim it was the "inspiration".

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
omg!!!!

I'm sooo thrilled!!! I made this before bed and I woke up and it has exploded!!

I just joined! So THANKS SO MUCH for all the flags! I guess takin the time to post something that takes research is worth it

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The sad thing is....these prophecies support God needing a chosen land in a physical world....those who understand the nature of God know that God desires nothing of Earthly materials...God needs no land for a material kingdom.

You all think you are waiting on God in these prophecies...you are in for a big ugly surprise.

Humble your nature...so you can understand the nature of God....Thee is Holy and Divine. It is no mistake we are here...the kingdom is within you all.

There will be no end. Everyone will face death in natural ways. It is just a process that many cant except and false hopes have been created to ease the minds of fear of death.

The only real advice....over come your Earthly natures.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
*deleted*

[edit on 16-8-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is nothing new in the Bible for those who have conscience. For those that don`t have it, it is a manual.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
The sad thing is....these prophecies support God needing a chosen land in a physical world....those who understand the nature of God know that God desires nothing of Earthly materials...God needs no land for a material kingdom.

I am not sure that I agree because certain Angels have their own watchful eye on us, the Angel Gabriel and Michael watch over Israel when the time is right and the prophets are at hand. Remember the Devil owns the world right now and if God has certain promesis to us earthly beings through covanants then he will not break that promise, only other factors stand in the way, I think God cares about land and the people because his work must be done for us. His Son will overthrow Satan when the time is right and regain earth as he is Lord of Lords. The Father no longer rules, the Son has been given the rights to that now, but in the mean time Man must show his will against good and evil. Certain aspects on earth translate back to heaven and its all well connected so no getting away with the earth does not matter.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Now.. Both biblical and secular history show Babylon captured Israel in the spring of 606 bc and the capitivy ended exactly 70 years later in the spring of 536bc

Now. read, go find, Ezekiel 4:5 and 4:6
It says, 430 years was the amount of years the Jewish people would be put into exile for their iniquity and sins....

however, there is not any existing historical proof that the jewish people have been put into exile...
because such a huge displacement of people would have left lots of historical traces. but they aren't.

as a matter of fact, the most of the jewish people of that time remained in palestine and changed religion over-centuries,
during that time the jewish religion was expanding through proselytism in diverse parts of europe and north africa (at least until the 6th century). credit:shlomo sand jew historian from telaviv university.

the bible has no historical value whatosoever. it is edited, translated, transmitted by vatican corp just as they want. (edit : this book is the first ever MSM of our civilization)

[edit on 16-8-2009 by ::.mika.::]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join