It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is horridly wrong.

The people in Israel today are not the real Jews from the Bible.
That lie was played out in 1950.

The real Israel hasn't gone back to their land yet, and WW3 and the destruction of America hasn't come to pass yet.
Those Khazar Jews haven't served a real day of slavery in their life.

en.metapedia.org...

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin.

Rev 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

So unless you think Mr.Rothschild and Rockefeller are God chosen people, that prophecy prediction is completely wrong.
The people going around calling themselves Jews today are actually Amalekites.

Go figure out who Esau / Edom is, then find out who the real Israel is, then you might see where we are in the Biblical time line.
Right now, it's just heathens trampling the Holy Land.

P.S Babylon is America...not Germany.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I tried to find this Isaiah 11 from pastor murray on youtube , but no one uploaded it.

But you may want to take a moment to give him a listen.

He is truly blessed with knowing how to teach Gods Word

www.youtube.com...

Genesis
gen 1-1
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That actually goes all the way back to Soloman. It appears he did a very stupid thing considering he was the son of David and supposedly a very wise man.

Read First Kings 11.

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

And this was the result.

11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.
12 Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.
13 Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.

And things just kept getting worse. There was a tax revolt under the son of Soloman and ten of the tribes walked. Formed the nation of northern Israel. And Judah became a nation to itself.

Then both kingdoms fell under the rule of evil kings and Idolatry was rampant. Eventually in the 720s BC Israel was overran by the Assyrians. And in 605 BC Judah was overran by Babylon.

And according to Ezekial 4 the curse on the Israelites was 390 years and the curse on the Jews was 40 years.

Then comes the Prophesies of Daniel and the 70 weeks of years prophecy. The city was rebuilt and so was the temple. Ant the messiah was cut off at the end of the 69th week. Then the times of the Gentiles started.

And it seems a terrible thing happened on the way to the reunification of the tribes of Israel. Two thousand years ago approximatly somebody triggered the curse of Malachi. The Apocalypse was delayed a bit.

But the prophesies of Ezekial and Hosea among others predict a return and reunification of the tribes of Isreal. The prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 predicts that by the end times the descendent of Israel would consist of dozens if not hundreds of nations. And the fig tree parables of Jesus Christ seem to be a reference to those prophesies in Genesis. A veiled reference to the curse and the future nations that Israel was to become. The fig tree is Judah surrounded by the orchard of Israel.

And someday the tribes will be reunified in the nation of Israel. Or at least representatives of them anyway. Per the prophesies.

Hosea 1.
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Hey ntech! Thanks for the response...interesting verse you posted..

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

I dont agree with alot of the parts of what you shown to of been real intervenes of the Holy 'God'....but it is interesting to see how these tribes kept having issues amongst each other.

I think that is mainly what the OT is....is a family fighting amongst each other and the roots of the fighting is greed and pride.

Just personal take on that...
LV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
But the strange thing here is that the descendents of Israel in a sense are still being punished for the acts of Solomon. 3000 years ago. Terrible thing that agreement of Leviticus 26.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This has been stated before in this thread, but I want to bring it into sharper focus:

"Israel" as used to refer to a nation refers to ALL the descendants of the man Israel/Jacob.

"Judah" as used to refer to a nation denotes the descendants of Judah, only one of the sons of Israel/Jacob.

These same names were used for the divided kingdoms, but Israel lacked Judah and Benjamin, and Judah also included Benjamin and some Levites.

In time, both kingdoms, and thus all tribes were deported. Very few members of the tribe of Judah ever returned, 50,000 or so, but that was a small fraction of the tribe's total population. Descendants of Israel went west to the isles, and even to North America. Others went to Ethopia, some resided later in the Roman Empire, but many lived in the Parthian Empire, and made up its core population. The Parthians, ruled by descendants of the House of David, ruled over the Persians, and fought wars with the Romans. One of these battles, in about 212 AD, so weakened Parthia that the Persians saw their chance, and revolted. The Parthians went into exile and reappeared on the borders of the Roman Empire as "Barbarians".

Some centuries later, a tribe of Turkish people called the Kazars ruled an empire in what is today southern Russia. They converted to Judiasm about 700 AD, and their descendants make up the bulk (~90%) of Jewry, the Ashkenazim. They are Japhethites, not even Shemites, let alone Israelites - by descent. The rest of Jewry is mostly made up of the Sephardic Jews, which includes some descent from Israel, but also from Esau and Edom. The Jewish Encyclopedia confirms this, as does the Oxford English Dictionary. Arthur Koestler's book on the subject is most authoritative, and note that he and his wife were suicided at the height of the controversy surrounding his book, The Thirteenth Tribe.

Fast forward some centuries, and we see these eastern European (Turk/Kazar) Jews pouring into Palestine, and naming their new country, not Kazaria, not Sepharia, not Ashkenaria, not even Judah, but Israel - as if THEY really represented all the descendants of Jacob. Most Christians bought this disinformation hook, line, and sinker (stinker?), but the name is a False Flag, as is the date of its "founding"," 1948. Oy! So you see, they might be the "the Jews that say they are Jews, but are not."

Now, having said that I wanted to bring things into sharp focus, let me add that I am not anti-Jew, just anti-Zionist. I see Zionism as a great danger to Jews, a slippery slope and a deception.

BTW, if you look into the Jewish Encyclopedia for its article on Edom, (what I read (and it may have been an older edition) was that Edom was in Jewry), also take a look at the Jewish Census figures for 1939 and 1945 - very interesting - the demographics do not support the Holocaust at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I do agree, about the difference between the originals and of now....but aren't the ones of now also of when Christ walked the earth?

And He told them they were not His?

And in the end both Houses will be brought together....but by Him, not by us! right?!

On the other hand, they ARE the remnant of Judah.

I think the state of Israel was fraudulently set up, but I can't prove it...and even if I could, what could be done? I'd just like to see the death and destruction end. The whole planet is sick of it already....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonicangel32

It does say that that generation shall not pass without all being fulfilled.

DA

The scripture you refer to is preceded by a parable of a fig tree (symbolising Israel) as follows in Mark 13:

28 - Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 - So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 - Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Christ was possibly referring to Israel's progression as a nation since 1948, in that 'putting forth leaves' could equate to the uptake of power in preparation for 'Summer' - which in this context seems to be referring to the days of 'affliction' which he'd mentioned moments earlier in verse 19.

NB - The tribulation, or affliction, is conveyed with the symbolism of the 'drought & toil' of summer before the (implied) symbolism of the 'harvest & rewards' of early Autumn - Autumn being the 'End' itself in that case.

If we assume he was referring to 1948 as the 'putting forth of leaves', then a generation later is three score and ten = seventy years. 1948 + 70 = 2018.

So going along with the rough ideas being suggested by the OP, if Jesus was actually giving us some precision means of dating, we have a fairly accurate idea that the End Time tribulations etc must fall some time between 1948 and 2018. (As in, some people alive in 1948 will still be living in 2018, and will not have passed away...)

Very soon, in other words.

Noah...

Hands Up If You're A Little Confused...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So what prediction is there about Jesus statues.

Lightning strikes Jesus statue in Ohio

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

oh man this is an awesome thread, i have studied prophecy until my eyes are crossed and have learned alot from perry stone, but this one is most exicting things i have came across in a while. I am going to search your post for more info, if you have a link or links to share on other info , let me know please

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

There is a bit more to the parable of the Fig Tree, which represents Judah. In the text you quoted, note that there are leaves, but no fruit. Recall that Jesus went by a certain fig tree, expecting to find fruit on it. When He found none, He cursed it, and the next day His disciples noted that the tree had withered. In the same manner, modern "Judah" has put forth leaves, and prospered, but has produced no fruit acceptable to God. It shall wither away in the same way as that ancient literal tree.

See:

Matthew 12:33-37 22:17-22

Mark 11:12-26

Luke 6:43-45 13:6-10

edit on 24-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: wording change

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man
This is horridly wrong. The people in Israel today are not the real Jews from the Bible. That lie was played out in 1950.

I have heard this time and time again but do you honestly believe that there are no descendants of Judah in Israel?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Wise Man
This is horridly wrong. The people in Israel today are not the real Jews from the Bible. That lie was played out in 1950.

I have heard this time and time again but do you honestly believe that there are no descendants of Judah in Israel?

There is some connection between the Jews of the Biblical record and the Sephardic Jews of today, but they are intermixed with Edom and Godknowswhatelse. They are about 10% of Jewry. The Ashkenazic Jews are about 90% of Jewry today, and are largely descended from the Kazars, a branch of the Turkic peoples. The Kazars once had a considerable kingdom in the Black Sea area, and converted to the religion of the Jews during the Dark Ages, after rejecting Christianity and Islam. The Sephardic Jews are known historically as the Oriental Jews, though many of them once lived in Iberia, and the Ashkenazic Jews are historically known as Eastern European Jews, and are racially more pure than the others. I believe both groups represent the bad figs of Jeremiah 24.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I do agree, about the difference between the originals and of now....but aren't the ones of now also of when Christ walked the earth?

And He told them they were not His?

And in the end both Houses will be brought together....but by Him, not by us! right?!

On the other hand, they ARE the remnant of Judah.

I think the state of Israel was fraudulently set up, but I can't prove it...and even if I could, what could be done? I'd just like to see the death and destruction end. The whole planet is sick of it already....

The Jews of Jesus' time were of three kinds, those who were scattered here and there (most of them), and the descendants of those who returned to the Jerusalem area after the 70-year exile. Of these, some were of pure Judahite stock, and some were Edomites or partly so. That makes three kinds. I believe those of pure Judahite descent mostly became Christians, and those of Edomite blood remained Jews. These Edomites, you see, became converts during Maccabean times.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join