It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+135 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Okay. This took me ALL night to find in the Bible to type to you folks :
The Bible predicts Israels reformation, this is widely known.. it was actually predicted twice. read Isaiah 11:11.. not typing it all out

But did you know it was predicted to the PRECISE year!?
I'll show ya..

1st time Israel was conquered by Babylon. They were freed again after 70 years as predicted by Jeremiah.. a Prophet.

Jeremiah 25:11
and this whole land shall be a desolation and astonishment. and these nation shall serve the king of Babylon [B]seventy years.[/B]

Now.. Both biblical and secular history show Babylon captured Israel in the spring of 606 bc and the capitivy ended exactly 70 years later in the spring of 536bc

Now. read, go find, Ezekiel 4:5 and 4:6
It says, 430 years was the amount of years the Jewish people would be put into exile for their iniquity and sins.... but before hand they were captive under babylon for 70 years. so, this leaves 360. then in Leviticus 26:18 its stated the lord will punish their sins 7 times over. 360 x 7= 2520

so because they didn't repent.. it was timed by 7 and that 2520 was the amount of years the Jews would be without a nation.

now the Hebrew calender was 360 days, NOT 365 days so the 2520 years actually equal 2483 years for us. From here we subtract the amount of years from the end of the Babylonian captivity, which was 536bc as mentioned above... from 2,483.... the answer is 1948ad. The year Israel was reinstated.

think about that.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Very Nice Work.
S+F man

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Very Nice Work.
S+F man

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
yeah there's some crazy stuff that went on. There's some things in the bible that make a lot of sense, even the prophecies, imo.
i'll give you an s'n'f cause i'm guessing you're from bc, and that's ok.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
S&F! I'm going to share this with everyone I know!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
yeah there's some crazy stuff that went on. There's some things in the bible that make a lot of sense, even the prophecies, imo.
i'll give you an s'n'f cause i'm guessing you're from bc, and that's ok.

EAst Coast

But.. I been living in Calgary for last year.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Seriously,
Did you dig this up yourself?

Interesting.

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Seriously,
Did you dig this up yourself?

Interesting.

Hmmmm.

I didn't copy and paste this from any where else.
I've heard people talk about it, of course, but I went ahead and looked up the passages. Even though I'm not at Ezekiel yet in the Bible
I skipped!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Cool. I think I just converted to Judaism......

I'm way to buzzed and way to tiered to try and prove you wrong.. so I am just going to think you're right and call a Rabbi tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
S+F my friend,
an interesting fact which will get me to look into old passages properly.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Self fulfilled prophecy or a "proper" prophecy....i guess that's the million dollar question...maybe it was man that fulfilled it through his conscious actions of the date,then again they might not have known.Guess we will never know.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Solomons]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Okay. This took me ALL night to find in the Bible to type to you folks :
The Bible predicts Israels reformation, this is widely known.. it was actually predicted twice. read Isaiah 11:11.. not typing it all out

But did you know it was predicted to the PRECISE year!?

You could also use Daniel's prophecy of the 70 Weeks to come up with the exact date of Jesus' entrance in Jerusalem on the original Palm Sunday.

And there's also this bit of interesting "coincidences"

When the Bible talks about days in a prophetical context, it is really talking about years.

1 Day = 1 (Hebrew Calendar) Year

Numbers 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye
searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year.

Ezekiel 4:5-6 For I have laid upon thee the years... according to
the number of the days
, three hundred and ninety days ... so
shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel ... and thou
shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I
have appointed thee each day for a year.

And when it uses the term "time" it means one thousand years.

1 Time = 1,000 Years

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that
one day [Greek word, hemera, "Time"] is with the Lord as a thousand
years, and a thousand years as one day.

Daniel and Revelation state some events that take place over a number of thousands of days.

Daniel 12:11 From the time that the daily sacrifice is removed and the abomination that causes desolation is set in place, there are 1,290 days.

The Jewish sacrifices in Jerusalem were stopped in 688BC when the Babylonians carried the Jewish priesthood into captivity.

1,290 years later in the year 688 AD , the Dome of the Rock was built near the spot that the Muslims believed was where the Holy of Hollies was in the Jewish Temple. This meant it would be impossible to perform sacrifices , the Dome has made the Temple Mount desolate. The Dome is also full of Anti-Christian writings say how Allah does not have children and that Jesus is not God.

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The Dome of the Rock was actually built a few hundred yards from where the Holy of Holies actually was , it was built in the Court of the Gentiles. Rev 11 says Jerusalem will be occupied by foreign powers for forty two months. 42 Months is 42 momths x 30.44 days that is 1,278 days..

Israel liberated East Jerusalem from the Arabs in 1967. Ending thousands of years of foreign occuptation.

If you take 1967 and backtrack 1,278 years , you end up in 688 AD, when the Dome of the Rock was. When islam took it over, it ended any hope for the restoration of a free jewish state.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

What is happening here is the pregnant woman (The State of Israel) . She is being attacked and pursued by the Dragon (Satan). Israel will be in isolation for 1,260 days/years.

Israel is told to flee the land if they ever see the Abmonination that makes Desolate. so if the Dome of the Rock is the Abonination , then something happened 1,260 years after the Dome was constructed in 688 AD. That year falls on 1948 AD. When the State of Israel was restablished. The woman was no longer in the wilderness

Rev 11:3 And I will grant my two witnesses authority to prophesy for 1,260 days, dressed in sackcloth.

Israel and the Church are the two witnesses. Israel was withdrawn from the world in 1948, 1,260 years after it was scattered. And around 1948 WW-II was ending and Europe was bringing about the end to its witness, Christianity.
[I admit,this is weak example]

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Belshazzar is appointed to be ruler of the land that Nebuchadnezzar conquered in Israel in 522 BC. Israel was under the control of foreign kings and princes for the next 2,500 years. Until 1948,

Daniel 12:7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen who was over the waters of the river as he raised both his right and left hands to the sky and made an oath by the one who lives forever: “It is for a time, times, and half a time . Then, when the power of the one who shatters the holy people has been exhausted, all these things will be finished.”

This prophecy was given to Daniel in 533 BC during the third year of reign of Cyrus of Persia, 2,500 years later is 1967. Israel was under the control of other empires for that entire duration and Jerusalem itself was under occupation until 1967.

Daniel 7:12 As for the rest of the beasts, their ruling authority had already been removed, though they were permitted to go on living for a time and a season

A time is 1,000 years. A season is 25% of the time of the full year. So in the case of a Time, a Season is 250 years. The islamic beast has been around 1,250 years, having taken over Israel in 688 and finally free in 1948.

So to summarize. Just taking a "day" to mean a year, and a "time" to mean "1,000 years" the following is reached:

1. The 1290 days of Dan 12:11 fulfilled in 688AD by the

construction of the Moslem Dome of the Rock.

2 The 42 months of Rev 11:2 fulfilled in 1967AD by the

freeing of Jerusalem from Gentile control.

3. The 1260 Days of Rev 11:3 fulfilled in 1948AD by the

Jewish people returning to their homeland.

4. The 1260 days of Rev 12:5 fulfilled in 1948AD by the

establishment of the new nation of Israel.

5. The Time, Times and Half Time of Dan 7:25 fulfilled in

1948AD by the new nation of Israel.

6. The Time, Times and Half Time of Dan 12:7 fulfilled in

1967AD by the freeing of Jerusalem.

7. The Season and Time of Dan 7:12 fulfilled in 1948AD

when Gentiles lost control of the Holy Land

I also believe in the prophecies are dualistic, so that they'll have a direct literal fulfillment as well in the future.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
be carefull,
prophetical years are the real years
364 not 360 as misunderstood.

a hint.
jonathan.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Using all those same formulas ... can you compute the Second Coming dates (approx) as given in Revelation or in Matthew 24? Just curious. Usually I just pass over these kind of threads but you've caught my attention.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Impressive numerology. Except:

The exile wasn't 70 years. Although the Kingdom of Judah fell in 586 BCE, but the deportations had already started 11 years earlier in 597 BCE. So depending on which of the two dates you pick, the exile was either 59 years or 48 years.

Of course the Kingdom of Israel fell to the Assyrians in 720 BCE, over 150 years earlier, so that doesn't enter into the equation.

The 606 BCE date you reference is a 'back dated' calculated to agree with the 70 year number stated in the Bible. Daniel says he was captured some years before the fall of Judah, so is it really fair to count the captivity beginning with the first POW's or should it be calculated after the Kingdom has fallen and the people as a whole have been deported? In other words, is the captivity of Daniel the same as the captivity of Israel?

Also, when you allowed for the difference in year lengths between the Hebrew lunar calendar and the modern solar calendar, did you account for the seven intercalary months added every Metonic cycle of 19 years? This, by the way, makes the Metonic calendar equivalent to the solar calendar for all practical purposes.

Personally, I think there is much more interesting cosmological information encoded in Genesis 5. Check out this link to the Bet-Nahrain Forum and this link to interesting stuff about numbers gatherd by Robert Munafo to get an idea.

The upshot is that Genesis encodes knowledge of the 25,920 year "Platonic Year" that completes the zodiac cycle. Notice that 25920 years is 432 Babylonian soss (a 60 year period). So 432,000 represents 1000 "Platonic Years" or 25,920,000 years! And this number is encoded in the Norse Poetic Edda, the Hindu Puranas, and other mythic systems as well.

This is evidence to me that the author of Genesis knew that the world was far older than 6000 years and is far more interesting than 'just another end of days calculation'.

This is all discussed by several authors, including Joseph Campbell in The Masks of God Volume II: Oriental Mythology

from the second link above
86400 = 24×3600 The number of seconds in a day. In Biblical time, the number of weeks (approximately) in the time before the Flood. The Bible lists ten people during this period, of whom Adam and Noah are the 1st and 10th, and gives the ages of each when the next was born. According to the oldest known version of that account (which is in the Hebrew Torah and most Christian bibles but differs from the Septuagint and Samaratan versions) the number of years before the flood was 1656 (Genesis 5:3 to 5:29 and 7:11: Adam 130; Seth 105; Enos/Enosh 90; Cainon/Kenan 70; Mahalalel 65; Jared 162; Enoch 65; Methuselah 187; Lamech 182; Noah 600); this is almost exactly 86400 weeks (you have to fudge the math a bit: assume every 23 years has 5 leap years; then every 23 years would be exactly 1200 weeks; 1656=23×72 so there are 1200×72=86400 weeks. Regarding the link to 432000: since the Babylonian calendar had 5-day weeks, 86400 weeks would be 432000 days in the Babylonian calendar. Under 432000 there is a description of the Babylonian flood story (Gilgamesh) and a period of 432000 years, which (as in the Biblical version) is expressed in terms of ten people who lived during the period prior to the flood. The Babylonian story is older and it is generally acknowledged (by anthropologists, theologically neutral historians and such) that the Bible version is descended from it. It has been proposed that the sum was preserved and transformed, as the story traveled from the Babylonian to the Hebrew culture, in the following way: 432000 years became 432000 days, which then became 86400 5-day weeks, which was then reinterpreted as 86400 7-day weeks, which became 1656 years. This explanation works well because only the last step need be approximate, and the exact answer (86400 days = 1655.84 years) rounds up to 1656.

from the first link above
So that in the Book of Genesis two distinct theologies have been now revealed. The first is that of the usually recognized, personal Creator-God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who saw that "the wickedness of man was great in the earth . . . and was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the Lord said, I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the ground, man and beast and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them' " (Gen.6:5-7). Whereas the other, very different theology has been hidden all these years beneath the elaborately disguised number 86,400, which can be only a covert reference to the mathematically governed Gentile cosmology preserved to this day in the Hindu Puranas, of an unending series of cycles of world appearances and dissolutions, the latter following inevitably upon the former, not because of any god's disappointment in his creation, but as night follows day.

[edit on 16/8/2009 by rnaa]

[edit on 16/8/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
sorry but most of those predictions are wrong, but they will look right in some ways.

i will ask you 2 questions,

1. If there is a delusion, you think all those things the 'church' writes will be true ?
because they all expect the same things, difference is details
2. Who told you that Daniel wrote about an antichrist ? the church ?
The english of Daniel translations is wrong, totally.
God is different then how we knew him before, the prince will see God how he is.

If u need more, search my mails,
but God is normal, he is One.

This Oneness message will be for the churches the false prophet and antichrist.
But it is the other way around.

Israel as state is not that important anymore in prophesy,
Israel as people of God is important.
Th state has nothing to do with the people, it was just a shadow
of the things to come, the dwelling of one god, is one god.

It's made up like this, not to take away your choice.
But if you trust symbols, you are in idolotry, when GOD
speaks with your heart, and from there is building logic.

People can find whatever they want in the bible,
because the bible is a witness, it is not the only truth, the truth is in you
and includes all, love. Bible will confirms that god is one, or by misinterpretation confirms 'your' or 'our' lies.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

A common view of the entire "timeline" is that this creation will exist for 7,000 years. A week of millenniums.

It's regarded by backtracking through the genealogies in the Bible, that Adam and Eve (if they existed at all), would have been roughly 6,000 years ago.

Day 1 begin, ~4000BC - Adam + Eve
Day 2, 3000BC -
Day 3, 2000BC -
Day 4, 1000BC - Kingdom of Israel under Saul/David/Solomon established
Day 5, 0 - Jesus Born/Died
Day 6 begin, 1000 AD

God of course sets apart the 7th Day as a Sabbath or Rest.

Christians regard the 1000 Year reign of Jesus on Earth to be that 7th Day.

So Day 7 should be beginning sometime within the next few decades.

I've seen the year 2022 speculated as being when the 6th Millennium ends and the 7th Starts...

Though I'm sure any number of people can make cases for their own theories.

Note that I'm not saying that this how reality is.. i'm just explaining what some people think.

Ex

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a thought provoking post early on a Sunday morning!
Well done! Thank you.
S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting find... I have one more to add that kind of took me back the other day.. I was reading a news article, and noticed a name of a river, and though.. Hmmm Where do i know this name... after searching all over the net, and coming up with nothing, i found it... but not on the net.. in the bible.

Revelation 16:12
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13Then I saw three evil[a] spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

If given the opportunity, Syria will ruin our main water source

Guy Bechor Published: 08.03.09, 08:47 / Israel Opinion

Syria is experiencing an economic holocaust. There is no other way to describe what the Syrian regime is so much trying to hide. The country is drying up, and no less than 250,000 farmers were forced in the past three years to abandon their land and migrate to the large cities. They live in tents there, completely neglected by the regime. These figures appeared in a special study undertaken by the United Nations and published on the al-Arabiya website.

The immense Euphrates River, Syria’s main source of water, is drying up. The Turks are stopping its water in their territory, so that Syria and Iraq are receiving a declining portion of the water. Within about 10 years, the river is expected to dry up completely outside Turkish territory. Today already, it reaches Syria with contaminated water and therefore its fish, an important source of livelihood, is becoming extinct.

As result of the drought that had been plaguing Syria for several years now, another important Syrian water source, the Aasi (Orontes) River, is drying up as well. Its water is becoming saltier and increasingly contaminated, and its fish are dying off. And without fish, there is no livelihood. Entire villages fed by its waters for hundreds of years are simply being deserted.

Ground water in the country had reached such nadir that it is no longer possible to use the roughly 420,000 illegal wells dug by residents over the years. If there is no water, there is no agriculture; people proceed to leave the village and move to the city. As there is no work there either, the distress is terrible and political pressures builds up.

Many of the farmers leaving their villages are Kurd, which makes the problem an ethnic one. The Kurdish refugees accuse the regime of doing nothing for them. For several years now they have been living in thousands of tents near the big cities without being addressed.

Now the question remains, because its man made is it the same?
It definatly made me stop and think for a little while, the rebuilding of the temple foundation, the rebuilding of the alter, and now this shows up..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
you did 7 times 360 not 365 so you i do not see why you adjusted down to 2483 you already had the 360 number of days which is 2520 not 2483 365 days times 7 is 2555. If you mess with numbers enough you can make them show what ever you want.

as close as i can get crunching numbers to the 2483 is 2485.48

how did you get the 2483?

did you take 2555-2520 for 35 subtract that from 2520 for 2485 and then subtract to 2 leap years for the 2483 ?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Dracmoor]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Dracmoor]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join