It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I wrote a story in grade 3 about living on a space ship, using magnets for our energy this way, plants for oxygen and food, and compost for dirt etc....all this way back in like 1982, and they took my notebook away and gave it my parents, and my parents STILL won't give it back.....it is in my step mom's basement...

you could make it soooo cheap and simple....go to a ceramics class, make the two sides of the wheel, use marbles for bearings, buy your cheap copper wire and magnets...set the magnets in the clay, take them out before baking, and then glue them in their slots after.....use a small peice of rubber on the inside of one of the wheels to interupt the magetism once per rotation, to cause the generation of the electricity.....

Not sure why they would take my book away from me and hide it though....like I would forget what I wrote or something.....

I guess mabey I can understand where some people with these ideas have ended up in the past though....mabey they were protecting me, but now I don't think people will be offed for these ideas anymore.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
comment from youtube; Yes possibleand works...working magnetic generator uses TWO batteries - one is to help disk with magnets to keep running and another to store energy and recharge the 1st battery. 100 % working scheme..no magic at all

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
comment from youtube; Yes possibleand works...working magnetic generator uses TWO batteries - one is to help disk with magnets to keep running and another to store energy and recharge the 1st battery. 100 % working scheme..no magic at all

what do u think?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

you could make it soooo cheap and simple....go to a ceramics class, make the two sides of the wheel, use marbles for bearings, buy your cheap copper wire and magnets...set the magnets in the clay, take them out before baking, and then glue them in their slots after.....use a small peice of rubber on the inside of one of the wheels to interupt the magetism once per rotation, to cause the generation of the electricity.....

Interestingly, Edward Leedskalnin (builder of mysterious Coral Castle) had a wheel he'd made himself which is along the lines of what you've described here. He had magnets from early automotive ignition magnetos set in a heavy cement wheel and it's still there in Coral Castle as far as I know. How it worked and what it did is still something of a mystery because there only appears to be a wheel on a vertical shaft now unless it was simply a hand-cranked generator using the flywheel effect of the heavy cement wheel to keep it turning for a short time after ceasing the cranking (that's the most plausible explanation I believe).

How are you proposing to interrupt a magnetic field with a small piece of rubber?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
skeptics who say you cannot get more energy output that you put in: what is resonance? if you walk into a small room and sing a note at the resonant frequency of the room, you can see for yourself that the sound is amplified. louder means more energy! sure the surplus energy comes from somewhere, but resonant systems like the phonograph or the tesla coil simply exploit this phenomenon. just because you've studied established physics doesn't mean nothing else will ever be possible!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Resonance is an excellent example of the principle of conservation of energy and you don't get out any more energy than you put in, you actually get less back than you put into the system. The thing with mechanical resonance is that the losses caused by damping effects are minimised at that resonant frequency allowing a relatively small input to accumulate over time to dramatic levels - the shattering of a wine glass due to exposure to an audio signal at its resonant frequency is a spectacular example of this. The shock absorbers on your car prevent resonant spring oscillations bouncing you right off the road by damping (opposing) the motions before they build to critical levels.

A sound understanding of physical principles is necessary before you can set out to re-write them.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

l2

On science historically people who call things impossible, have been proven wrong time and time again. You can have the best available knowledge of science at any given time, and rediscover the history of science. The nature of science over the years has demonstrated time and time again different paradigms, as in Thomas Khun's book The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.

Consider how the Smithsonian Institute lambasted the Wright Brothers for years. I cannot go into Galileo and so forth but the laws of physics have changed in our Post Newtonian world as well. E=Mc2 provides greater latitude to extract energy in timespace. The main problem has always been political, not scientific over the years.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman

Originally posted by jsobecky
There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

l2

On science historically people who call things impossible, have been proven wrong time and time again. You can have the best available knowledge of science at any given time, and rediscover the history of science. The nature of science over the years has demonstrated time and time again different paradigms, as in Thomas Khun's book The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.

Consider how the Smithsonian Institute lambasted the Wright Brothers for years. I cannot go into Galileo and so forth but the laws of physics have changed in our Post Newtonian world as well. E=Mc2 provides greater latitude to extract energy in timespace. The main problem has always been political, not scientific over the years.

..yeah..i'm totally agree

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
we need more people like that guy, otherwise
PROGRESS will stop
am i wrong?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Some of us listen and learn from our mentors....Edison, Franklin, Einstein, Tesla, Townsend Brown, the Wright Brothers, Henry Ford - Those who refused to go with the accepted "standards" and who helped re-write the textbooks. It will happen again - Ole' knowledgemonger will be left in the dust...THINKING outside the box (or books)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There's a reason why it's called the Law of Conservation of Energy. It wouldn't be a law if they weren't completely positive.

Sure, people get proven wrong all the time but I don't think people will ever be breaking this law. There's no way you can create energy from nothing.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
BTW Tesla invented a free energy generating tower about 70 years ago that could power entire cities for free. The power companies of their day bought it and destroyed it to keep themselves in business. Obviously this device wouldnt be on the market today.. Because of the fact that it does work. There goes countless jobs and selling energy is big business. Theres very informative documentaries out there on Tesla.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i wonder if anybody tried a smaller version?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
There's a reason why it's called the Law of Conservation of Energy. It wouldn't be a law if they weren't completely positive.

Sure, people get proven wrong all the time but I don't think people will ever be breaking this law. There's no way you can create energy from nothing.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Totakeke]

Ok, i agree, but There is a home made working sample of the generator (Video):
www.33energy.com...

Can anyone explain how and why it works? magic..

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

From their site:

P.P.S.: Remember, the information described in this guide is TOP SECRET! I’m not sure when another opportunity to slash your energy bill by up to $36,000 in the next 10 years and get paid by your energy company will be released againn. The CIA has made sure this information has been suppressed for over 30 years and could easily cover it up for the next 30 years. So, Act Now!

All I can say is Caveat Emptor

Actually I could make virtually anything appear to work in a youtube video and with a lot more cunning and leger de main, even make it look real live in person to an uninformed audience.

Despite the above words I'd still like to hear what results are achieved by anyone here who's optimistic enough to take them up on the offer even though the aroma of snake oil is strong in this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by digimedia1742

From their site:

P.P.S.: Remember, the information described in this guide is TOP SECRET! I’m not sure when another opportunity to slash your energy bill by up to $36,000 in the next 10 years and get paid by your energy company will be released againn. The CIA has made sure this information has been suppressed for over 30 years and could easily cover it up for the next 30 years. So, Act Now!

All I can say is Caveat Emptor

Actually I could make virtually anything appear to work in a youtube video and with a lot more cunning and leger de main, even make it look real live in person to an uninformed audience.

Despite the above words I'd still like to hear what results are achieved by anyone here who's optimistic enough to take them up on the offer even though the aroma of snake oil is strong in this one.

The CIA is doing a pretty ineffectual job of covering this stuff up. A Google search for "magnetic generator" brings up 4 MILLION hits. They are going to have a hard time covering it up for the next 30 years too. A quick scan of the first few hundred reveals them to all be ads.

The whole "Magnetic Generator industry" is a scam. And the original post and several follow on posts are pointing to one particular scam marketing operation. The OP is an advertisement pure and simple.

I see three possibilities here:

1. The original poster is violating the ATS terms and conditions by posting stealth advertising, or
  2. the original poster has prior authority from ATS for the stealth advertisement
  3. the original poster is an ignorant dupe of the scammers

Personally, I prefer to deny the ignorance of the OP, and I doubt that ATS management is so devious. So that leaves option 1.

Please stop giving these scammers air to breathe for crying out loud.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by digimedia1742
i think the secret is the battery that helps the rotor and magnets keep going.. non stop

?

Why would it need a battery to keep going if it produces excess electricity?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

That's a very good question.

I could excuse this anomaly (of requiring an external power supply) if the design was based on low hysteresis cores with poor retention of residual magnetism therefore needing a pre-excitation power source to get the system up to operating speed. I'm in the business of producing energy and quite a few of our generators have these external DC supplies to get them started, they look after themselves once above 90% synchronous speed. IE the pilot exciters need a bit of assistance in getting started.

One thing I note about all these 'revolutionary' magnetic motor designs is the abysmal magnetic efficiency of them with gigantic air gaps and no magnetic circuit at all which makes them quite obviously frauds (to me anyway).

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Pilgrum]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
this thing is working, i found a lot more info on that australian guy...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Lol... So it contains parts for $100, yet when it becomes available for purchase it will cost $5000 (or probably more, since marketing will decide its worth another couple of 1000)?

Capitalism wins over progress of humanity yet again

It's $100 for the parts, yes......

....but the other $4,900 is to know how the parts go together and make is functional.

I would pay this any day if I knew I was going to get most of my power for free.

I believe the video clip said build a smaller version for your home for $100.00

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join