It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electri

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Laws of physics? Funny how it states that nothing is for free. Yet many things are free, yes even money. It grows on trees for the richest criminals in the world. I think it's all indoctrination B.S.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
can anyone give me plans for a cheap device liek that ? ):
atleast some pic or schemes so we benefit from this

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Lol... So it contains parts for $100, yet when it becomes available for purchase it will cost $5000 (or probably more, since marketing will decide its worth another couple of 1000)?

Capitalism wins over progress of humanity yet again

Keep in mind that the news article, which sounds quite genuine, is being abused by the poster, trying to sell his 'get rich quick' scheme for free energy.

The SKY news report is in no way linked with the poster of the video.

The news article claims the motor will sell for $5000 AUD when it comes out. No where in the news report does it claim you can build your own for $100.

However the "annotation/overlays/text" *during* the vid claim it will cost $100 because the poster is using the SKY video to help sell his lame money making scheme.

I'm not saying the Ozzie invention is 100% genuine - but that there is no link between the news report and the "$100" plans to build your own.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

What has this got to do with the generation of "free" energy?

There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

Because it was thought that transparent metal was impossible, now proven to be wrong, as the previous poster states "free energy is impossible."

If Einstein were alive, he would be the first to debunk the idea of "free energy".

Einstein was a free thinker, and wouldn't debunk anything without proof.

Einstein showed that absolute time had to be replaced by a new absolute: the speed of light. Einstein went against the grain and totally dismissed the "Old Physics." He envisioned a world where space and time are relative and the speed of light is absolute (at the time, it was believed that space and time were absolute and the speed of light was relative).

Source

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The clip taken from sky news is from 2006.

Their websites have not been updated since 2006.

I have emailed both Lutec Australia and its partner in Hong Kong. I asked when their products would be available and if they were searching for importers...

The response I got from Australia was to email the Hong Kong office, which I did and to this day I am still waiting for a response.

My guess is that either their invention was bogus or they were shut down fast.

www.lutec.com.au...

www.evergreenltd.com.hk...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

please try youtube search.. there are hundreds of working samples

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by digimedia1742

I think we could even feed the whole planet, but for this.

Yeah we can feed the entire world with rabbits.

Mandantory culling and 2 diseases keep rabbit population under control

We put a chemical in chicken water to stop disease, doing the
same for rabbits would cause a population explosion amongst them.

To fix the problems with the soil and veggies we need to drop all
the chemical farming and move over to bio-dynamic agriculture,
and perma-culture.

It is well discussed and explained in the movie One Man, One Cow,
One Planet - How to Save the World.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me, in simple terms, how the earth is powered to rotate?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal
reply to post by jsobecky

If Einstein were alive, he would be the first to debunk the idea of "free energy".

Einstein was a free thinker, and wouldn't debunk anything without proof.

Your argument is completely bass-ackwards. Einstein wouldn't support any such thing without evidence. But he probably wouldn't be the first to debunk it because he probably wouldn't stoop so low as to even consider it.

Einstein's results ABSOLUTELY DEPENDED on conservation of mass which he demonstrated is absolutely equivalent to conservation of energy (E = m c-squared) .

Since the claim behind the Magnetic Generator is that you can get out 5 times the energy you put in (energy/mass out of nothing!), Einstein would not need proof to debunk it, he would need some pretty darn convincing incontrovertible proof that it works. Crappy You-Tube videos with 'secret stuff' instead of peer reviewed scientific papers just wouldn't cut it with Albert. And I doubt that thinly disguised advertisements for do-it-yourself kits posted on websites dedicated to conspiracy theories encourage him to test them himself.

As an historical aside: the guy that demonstrated conservation of mass, Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier, lost his head in the French Revolution because he insulted Jean-Paul Marat who had tried to get him to look at an invention that supposedly made "phlogiston" visible. Lavoisier had already shown that the phlogiston theory was incorrect, told Marat that, and advised him that if he couldn't measure it, it wasn't science, and go away already. Marat turned to politics and pamphleteering and remembered the insult a few years later when he had some influence with the revolution.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

Google "Magnetic Generator".

You will get over 3.6 million hits, almost all of them trying to sell you a kit.

Don't waste your money.

(OK, I didn't sample 'almost all of them', and I'm sure there are a few hits that are debunking the junk, but you know what I mean - this entire thread is just a thinly disguised advertisement and should probably be reported as a violation of the ATS TAC).

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by evo190

In simple terms; Newton's First Law. An object set in motion will tend to stay in motion. The Earth's rotation started when it coalesced from the protoplanetary disk. There hasn't been much to slow it down but it actually is, very slowly slowing down. There is a lot of momentum there. It is one very large and heavy flywheel.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo190
Can anyone explain to me, in simple terms, how the earth is powered to rotate?

Sure, I didn't know, but it appears some other ppl did.

Why the Earth rotates

Pretty amazing, I wonder how they figured it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by evo190

In simple terms; Newton's First Law. An object set in motion will tend to stay in motion. The Earth's rotation started when it coalesced from the protoplanetary disk. There hasn't been much to slow it down but it actually is, very slowly slowing down. There is a lot of momentum there. It is one very large and heavy flywheel.

I have a follow-up question, please.

If the Earth is slowing down, when will stop or will it?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by evo190

Billions of years... see answer here. And more info here. And again at Bad Astronomy

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Silly me

IF I had just done a quick Google news search, I would have found that there are quite a few efforts in the area of tidal power...

In this piece it mentions Tom Delay as being the chief executive of Carbon Trust, is this the former US Senator?

Part of the article covers a new approach to tidal power generation..

Is the tide turning?

...Ronan Doherty is chief technical officer with Aquamarine Power, which is developing the Oyster wave energy converter. "It's a novel design," he claimed, "which is different from most other devices."
While most designs generally use turbine like structures for use deep water, Oyster is intended for nearshore deployment.

"There's a clear benefit in our approach," Doherty continued. "Because we use hydraulic transmission of power, we don't have complicated electrical and electronic equipment offshore, which makes maintenance easier."
Developing offshore power generation systems will stretch the engineering profession's ingenuity. As far as Oyster is concerned, Doherty observed: "Because of the sheer scale of developing Oyster, we have overcome significant challenges in several fields, including system control and foundation design."

A couple of other articles discussing tidal power can be found here:

www.energycurrent.com...

www.upi.com...

It's good to see more effort in this area of power generation..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Tidal generation is being researched in the UK, my professor at Uni has a prototype model in operation or going into operation.

www.hull.ac.uk...

sorry to divert from the thread!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

oops, you're right, my apologies to the OP for straying from the topic, which is:

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electri

perhaps the tidal power topic should be started in another thread.. would you like the honors?

[edit on 8/18/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

Apparently the plans on how to build one costs money, proving that the creator is greedy and could care less about the evolution of mankind concerning free energy sources, considering this I doubt it works, if it did work the guy could get a government grant from even Obama, he's looking for new energy source ideas.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Let's hope we don't figure out how to extract the energy of the earth's rotation on a large scale as that would slow it down somewhat faster than the current 'natural' rate. We're worried enough about global warming already, or more exactly, extremes of temperature variation.

The New Zealand scientists implemented a geothermal scheme at lake Taupo using natural steam from underground volcanic activity to drive turbines and already the drop in temperature (and efficiency) is noticable compared to the initial results.

Basically, if we find a way to exploit a finite resource, it will eventually be depleted. It's in our nature to exploit things to excess.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Would like to point out to those who think the word of Einstein is gospel.

Even today when Scientists talk about the work of Einstein, most of his work is still referred to as THEORY, a THEORY is not a fact.

We, all of us are told that the laws of Physics are locked and can not be changed, Altered, or bypassed, yet who are the ones keeping us informed of these facts? do a little research on Scientists who have claimed major break through supposedly debunking these laws, and then see what happened to them after their claims, we are told they lost funding support and any other form of support because their claims where bogus, and they became classed as cooks, and then Science did all they could to distance itself from them, claiming they were wrong, but where they really?

Are we really that naive to believe every break through was just quasi Science, or where they stopped because we are not allowed to know?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join