It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electri

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electricity for his home! (SKYNEWS)

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com...

from the article: ... A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy... A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.badbreakingnews.com

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well, i think we need more people like that guy...

Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power it...
This method has been researched for a long time, but due to suppression of this idea from the big corporations, the plans for building a free energy generator which could change the world have never been out on the open.
WHAT DO U THINK?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well, I dont know what to say ... lets wait for experts ... lol

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i didn't realise it was so cOLD... but serious this is really really old and i believe it has been posted on here before

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

I salute that guy, but like the car that runs on water this will probably be stomped on rapidly by the money-sucking power/petrol comglomerates.

I truly believe that mankind could have solved a lot of problems but for corrupt and evil people, who are only interested in power and wealth.

I think we could even feed the whole planet, but for this.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Lol... So it contains parts for $100, yet when it becomes available for purchase it will cost $5000 (or probably more, since marketing will decide its worth another couple of 1000)?

Capitalism wins over progress of humanity yet again

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla created these machines decades ago, but realized what would happen if it was put in the wrong hands.

There will never be a free energy device allowed. EVER. It would collapse the entire economy of the World. Only then, through the ashes that remain, could pioneers lay the grounds for a new civilization that uses free energy.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The mainstream business money hungry people won't like this

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

l2

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I can build ( 10 boniville's ) 700 gigwatts in a year....
that run on the 3 mph ocean current , but I can't get any help from any one , with the tinyest problems .

the main problem is the clean water act , the beach is own'd by the state , and I have no higher education , no money and I am totaly on my own .

if you don't want to beleive ... go to short storys... and you can read it under " tidal turban "

frankly speaking doing anything that is new is hard... just inventing a thing... is imposable.....

god makes rivers
goverment dam them

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i think the secret is the battery that helps the rotor and magnets keep going.. non stop

?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by readerone
I can build ( 10 boniville's ) 700 gigwatts in a year....
that run on the 3 mph ocean current , but I can't get any help from any one , with the tinyest problems .

I have always wondered why no one was trying to use tidal currents for energy production, all the money going into wind generation (which isn't a constant), and solar power generation (also inconsistent), but tidal currents are constant..

And also by creating a feasible way to harness the energy shouldn't be that much of problem with today's technology.

I wondered if they could make a series of submerged concrete tubes, with the receptors on the inside of the tube, this would keep the receptors safe from external influence and also create a system of artificial reefs for the underwater wildlife..

There would need to be some type of filtering on the ends to keep the sealife from making the inside of the tube their home, and that would most likely need regular maintenance.

This type of green power generation would also leave a smaller footprint, have you seen the windfarms? No wonder those in Mass don't want the windfarms in the bay up there...

It seems like it shouldn't be that difficult to harness the tidal currents for power, is it possible? or is it not one that would threaten the profits of the other systems currently being marketed?

Is it all about the money? Or is it not as simple as I think it could be?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

Isn't that what they said about transparent aluminum?

Source 1

Source 2

Didn't Einstein go against many of the "modern" laws of Physics?

Source 1

Source 2

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
First of all, the idea of a magnetic generator is NOT new, nor is the idea being suppressed. Just google "Magnetic Generator". I get over 3.6 million hits, most of them are trying to sell you a kit to make your own.

If the damn things worked, they would be in use. The Australian TV show that video is taken from is a sensationalist program with almost as much credibility as the National Inquirer.

Secondly, JacKatMtn asks about tidal generators.

They have been demonstrated, and a commercial scales installation was proposed a few years ago to power Broome Australia, where there is a tidal difference in excess of 8 meters a day.

The installation was considered over engineered by the populace and the government agencies responsible, would have destroyed a huge area of sensitive mangroves, and possibly destroyed the Oyster Pearl farms which is a major employer in the region. I can't remember what they settled on in the end, but I don't think it was a renewable solution.

I like the idea of tidal generation too, but it needs to be a heck of a lot simpler and have a much smaller footprint than the Broome proposal. If it can't work in Broome with one of the largest tides on the planet, it isn't likely to work anywhere.

And review the Wikipedia article

Transcript of radio interview about the Broome (which is near Derby and in the Kimberly region) plan

[edit on 16/8/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Thanks for updating me on the possibilities of tidal power generation..

The particular example you presented I was not aware of, but it is in principle different than my thoughts on how it would be accomplished.

I still think that a different approach combined with newer technology should still be pursued.

Thanks again for the information

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I think Broome is using natural gas turbines now but it's not really a major population centre except by remote WA standards so the demand isn't all that large and its isolation means there's nowhere to export excess generation to. Tidal generators might have had a chance 50 years ago to offset the thermal generation there but today's environmental lobby assures it has next to no chance of ever being implemented now. There'll always be some marine life that's deemed to be adversely affected by it as is the case with any proposed expansion.

If magnet generators actually worked (with no fuel input) they'd be everywhere now because those 'evil power corporations' aren't crazy and would be all over any proven technology that increased their profit margin and competitiveness in the marketplace. Perpetual motion concepts have been regularly put forward for over 500 years but, as yet, nothing that matches the claims made when looking for investors. If you want a free green renewable energy source it's wind, solar or hydro these days but 'free' energy is never ever actually free if you factor in the cost of collecting it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by rnaa

If magnet generators actually worked ....

Well, it is on SKY NEWS!..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by digimedia1742

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by rnaa

If magnet generators actually worked ....

Well, it is on SKY NEWS!..

I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I have always wondered why no one was trying to use tidal currents for energy production, all the money going into wind generation (which isn't a constant), and solar power generation (also inconsistent), but tidal currents are constant..

There are successful tidal power plants:

The energy potential of tidal basins is large — the largest facility, the La Rance station in France, generates 240 megawatts of power. Currently, France is the only country that successfully uses this power source. French engineers have noted that if the use of tidal power on a global level was brought to high enough levels, the Earth would slow its rotation by 24 hours every 2,000 years.

inventors.about.com...

3 Ways of Using the Tidal Power of the Ocean
There are three basic ways to tap the ocean for its energy. We can use the ocean's waves, we can use the ocean's high and low tides, or we can use temperature differences in the water.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Originally posted by Oatmeal
reply to post by jsobecky

Isn't that what they said about transparent aluminum?

Source 1

Source 2

What has this got to do with the generation of "free" energy?

Didn't Einstein go against many of the "modern" laws of Physics?

If Einstein were alive, he would be the first to debunk the idea of "free energy".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join