It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
you guys are really dumb

he's just saying how do you know a ufo is an alien, not something else.

not saying that ufo's dont exist.

i had to quit readin this thread cos no one had a clue what he meant

and for that matter, i agree. its silly and childish to assume ufo's are aliens. although i think it is a possibility.

Actually, you're wrong, poncho.

The title of the thread is "None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object."

Many of us believe that that the UFOs we see and have seen in the past may be attributed to extraterrestrials.

I read this thread clearly.

The OP is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

I hate to disagree with a fellow fisherman,

However,

mr. average here,look its obvious the government knows way more than they let on

Obvious how? Because someone (any many people believe it so, so it must be a true?

i didn't really believe until one night i was out fishing alone,and observed a massive disc [2km dia.],quitely buzzing over my head and moving at 20 knots/1000 feet above me . it blocked out the sky
for 20 minutes.displaying 12 red lights underneath in 4 triangles.along
with the full starship look. so until you see something that awesome,
i say we might be in for contact anytime soon?

Dang it. I love to fish, and you can even see my ugly mug around a few places on this site.
With fish of course.

How do you know it was 2km in diameter and moving at such a rate? I assume you are a pilot? Trained police officer? Oh wait, definately an astronaut.

Do you think perhaps when you were fishing alone @ NIGHT and it blocked out the sky it "could" have been a cloud? Darn clouds always come in when I fish. Ugh, sometimes it even rains and clouds my waters when I fish! Hate that!

As far as the 20 mins and lights, you think the cloud "may" have been haze/light cloud and you could have seen stars or "gasp" imagination?

Just saying. I wish you the best my friend. Not trying to break balls.

Ugh, One of these days, I will figure out these tags for quotes, when aliens abduct me!

Sorry for the poor read. Perhaps a mod will help me out.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Many of us believe that that the UFOs we see and have seen in the past may be attributed to extraterrestrials.

I read this thread clearly.

The OP is an idiot.

Dang it. You read to much Carl "I write books and get sXXned" Sagan.

I will end with this, Many of "Us" believe all accounts on abduction, UFO accounts, Aliens are all in the eye of the beholder. Until someone comes with proof, this argument will go on forever, well past my death and yours. It's all BS.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Comes with proof? What proof?

I mean, if you are investigating a murder case, evidence or suggestions of evidence can make the suspect go to jail.

But in everything related with UFO's you must have something that you can touch?

I don't get it. I know that UFOs exist, and I know that some of them are things that haven't come out to public yet.

I believe that some are alien, otherwise you wouldn't have the governamental responses that they have sometimes, which conjugated with other cases makes you think that maybe there is more than one type of alien and maybe some of them aren't suppose to be here, or scare them, or anything else.

You have things on the table, things that if you choose to can lead you in amazing paths. But you still have to put the pieces together, and even if they appear, you will still have people doubting.

Seriously, you saw the 9/11 attacks LIVE on television, you saw the planes hit, the explosions, and STILL, there are people that go as far as claiming that it was just hologram projections to explain their theories...

...in the end, it's up to you, not "proof".

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
mr. average here,look its obvious the government knows way more than they let on.i didn't really believe until one night i was out fishing alone,and observed a massive disc [2km dia.],quitely buzzing over my head and moving at 20 knots/1000 feet above me . it blocked out the sky
for 20 minutes.displaying 12 red lights underneath in 4 triangles.along
with the full starship look. so until you see something that awesome,
i say we might be in for contact anytime soon?

hey stockton or stuck on,whatever,this object was THE most
awesome thing i've ever seen,and i've lived in the bush and had an eye on the sky for over forty years.it was rock solid and
could be clearly seen from the glow from a nearby city.so like i said ,look up a little more ,in out of the way places and chances are you to could see something very explainable.
p.s i'm not in the habit of imagining anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

That's all I'm suggesting. If you check my other posts in the thread, you'll see I don't agree with the premise, either. And I agree with you about the thread. But if someone starts a preposterous thread to generate a heated debate, why give him one? Isn't it maybe better in the long run to coolly and dispassionately refute the premise or ignore the topic?

If we can't raise the bar to our level, we probably ought to not participate in those threads. Showing your buttons were pushed only encourages the behavior, IMHO.

My buttons weren't pushed per say, but I do agree with u in the sense that we shouldn't give threads like this much attention. I made my decision to post based on the fact that I kept seeing this thread continually being commented on. Seeing my opportunity to express my 2 cents, I took a chance and called out the OP for what I believe he/she is. Instead of ignoring the thread, I facilitated it by turning the subject matter toward the OP's questionable integrity of thought, thereby derailing the integrity of the thread itself. Imploding the system from 'within' u might say....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join