It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath
Mind telling me what the Phoenix lights were then since you seem to have all the answers?
I saw them travel completely over the Phoenix valley.
I'll be waiting.
I assume you can provide proof as well correct?
I have been thinking about your post, since you claim to have been there... which I do not doubt.
I notice you still call them lights, let me ask. Where the lights formed the V did any part of the area block out the stars or was there just lights in the sky? What I don't understand is why they would still be called lights if there was any type of craft in the sky. Why not the "Phoenix Craft" that was a mile wide. Why would UFO's have a need to stay in formation when they can travel any direction quickly (supposedly)? This had to be terrestrial. UFO's as it is claimed have been seen in a multitude of shapes and sizes.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In my life, I've seen a number of "unexplainables" — airborne craft that apparently defy our current human technological capabilities. We have no high-speed aircraft, for instance, either in use or in development, either manned or unmanned, that can instantaneously change direction at right angles or acute angles. I've seen three such objects... But I've never thought for an instant that these were "extraterrestrial craft" — as far as I know, there's no evidence that any UFO is indisputably of extraterrestrial origin.

What are they, then? Well, I know these things exist and they sure as hell appear to be under intelligent control. I'm pretty certain they're not of human origin, but this does not mean they originate beyond Earth.

It's my personal opinion — one that I've held for some 30 years — that the truly unexplainable apparitions we call UFOs are products of another intelligent species that coexists with us on this planet. Given that we have sighted these things all throughout our recorded history, I think it's safe to speculate that "they" are at least several thousand years more advanced than we are, and perhaps even a million years more advanced.

I think my hypothesis is supported by three (3) important pieces of evidence:

1) The UFO "occupants" appear to be hominids with recognizable pairs of eyes, nostrils, a single mouth, a head attached by a narrow neck to a torso with recognizably articulated arms, legs, hands and feet. As far as we know, these evolutionary details are entirely peculiar to only a small number of creatures that have evolved over hundreds of millions of years on Earth. Do you realize how extraordinarily slim are the odds of such an anatomical configuration occurring elsewhere in the local cosmos? Pretty goddamned slim. It makes more sense to logically conclude that creatures that resemble Earth creatures actually are Earth creatures.

2) The UFO "occupants" apparently are very much accustomed to Earth's gravity, Earth's atmospheric composition and pressures. Their "craft" are equally well adapted to travel in our atmosphere and in our hydrosphere (oceans, lakes). This would indicate to me that the UFO occupants evolved on Earth and their craft are specifically designed for travel on Earth. Again, if it looks like duck, walks like a duck, flies like a duck, then it's probably a duck.

3) We have not seen UFOs anywhere else in the solar system except in the vicinity of the Earth-Moon. Our deep space probes have not imaged a recognizable UFO squadron flitting amongst the Solar planets, the Hubble telescope has not imaged a recognizable UFO fleet cruising amongst the other stars in our neighborhood; in fact, the bulk of UFO evidence seems to indicate that Earth is a veritable Grand Central Station for UFOs, but we're not seeing UFOs "out there" in interplanetary or interstellar space. Perhaps the UFOs of Earth are content, for whatever reason, to remain right here at home.

In any event, I think these beasties do coexist with us, just as we coexist with countless other Earth species yet-to-be-discovered by our feeble but well-meaning Science.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

They were flares, and only one other person in this thread seems to understand why. Btw, flares most certainly do moved when dropped from a plane. We used to drop them all the time, in the Army. They have parachutes, fall slowly.

But they dropped them in a V formation. In sight of the city. For the first (and last) time ever. To even manage this, it would have taken two planes dropping them in conjunction. Why? Hmm.. could it possibly be because a huge triangular shaped craft had been seen a couple hours prior, in many cities to the north, heading south? This imo is a huge case. Yet, the military intervention succeeded in doing EXACTLY what they wanted. Causing confusion and an alibi.

And then 12 years later, we get a completely ludicrous "explanation?" How Roswellian.

As far as your original premise goes, simply because you have not done all the research to realize the full extent of the veritable mountains of data available, doesn't mean they do not exist. Stanton Friedman was dead on when he said that if this were a murder trial, and the evidence that they had totaled the evidence proving the existence of UFO (in the "not from around here" parlance), it would be an open and shut case.

Do more research. Your bland statement as if you know all about UFOs and the evidence available is amusing, at best. You do not know.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

So, let me guess this straight, Doc.

You say that nobody on this planet right now, as in, any government, is able to make a craft that is able to change direction instantaneously in a right or acute angle.

You say that it is intelligently controlled. You're saying that these objects are being controlled.

But it's not aliens, it's a species on OUR planet?

Look, no offense, but I've heard some wacky theories.

Where is your evidence? Where are these "people?" Do they live underground?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Look into the mirror that body of flesh and the skeleton full of moon dust or star dust, plus the ability to seperate the mind from the body, is something I would say exotic in itself.

Nano technology, we created it, designed it then charged up the bodies electrical system through soul vibrations. The sun distributes messages to the inside of our bodies.(where the soul resides.)

The soul resonates at the suns density level, then catches a ride through ionized charged particles.

Go to youtube and look up what sounds the sun makes, then I want you to put your hands over your ears real tight and tell me is it not making the exact same sound coming through the palms of your hands, thats the souls energy.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
I spent 15 seconds finding this on ATS search.

Yes, it would seem that 15 seconds is about all the time you spent 'researching' this. There's certainly nothing valid about this flame-bait of a post.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

Well I am certainly glad there is someone that has experienced nothing in my life to tell me what I have and have not seen. How have I have gotten along without you !!! Please tell me what else I have not experienced !

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Actually, I thought Doc made some good points. Fact is, we don't know. I'm perfectly open to consider an alternative theory which doesn't include intelligent beings from light years away.

Whatever the answer turns out to be (if there ever is an answer), it's going to be wacky, and maybe wackier than anything we're considering.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
So, let me guess this straight, Doc. You say that nobody on this planet right now, as in, any government, is able to make a craft that is able to change direction instantaneously in a right or acute angle. You say that it is intelligently controlled. You're saying that these objects are being controlled. But it's not aliens, it's a species on OUR planet? Look, no offense, but I've heard some wacky theories. Where is your evidence? Where are these "people?" Do they live underground?

I listed my "evidence" above. All evidence, both anecdotal and scientific, indicate that the truly unexplainable UFOs originate right here on Earth, inasmuch as there is no evidence that they come from anywhere else.

No, no human technology has (as yet) defeated inertia and neutralized gravity, which is necessary for accomplishing the aerial acrobatics exhibited by the truly unexplainable UFOs. If we humans had ever developed such technology, we wouldn't be using it to dick around with a handful of stupid super-secret flying saucers. If we had defeated inertia and neutralized gravity, we wouldn't be using petroleum for fuel anymore, we wouldn't need rocket technology, we wouldn't need most of our current technology.

You ask where are the UFOs hiding on Earth? Perhaps in plain sight, if we knew how to look for them.

Look, do you realize that 98% of the animate life on Earth does not know that humans exist? Although we coexist on this world, the insects and worms and microbes of our planet are totally unaware of the presence of humanity, except when we step on an anthill or stick a shovel in the ground or otherwise make a deliberate intrusion into their world.

For the most part, these lifeforms are blissfully unaware of our presence. Such is the narrow range of perception of insects, worms and microbes.

Same thing with the UFO species and Humanity. They coexist with us on this planet, they go about their business, but they seldom intrude into our narrow little human range of perception. So we remain blissfully unaware of their presence — see, as far as they are concerned, humanity may not be smart enough to warrant any open discourse or interaction with them. They may see us as vermin, to be avoided.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

i THINK THAT WAS CONFIRMED ACCURATE

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudDominicanAmerican

You should consider how big the universe is.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

its a double edged sword to many people.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I've found Mr. Moore's testimony to be legit, but still, I have my doubts.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lights are a common phenomena. with the lighting odf the satrs, moons, etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons it is so hard for many people to believe in UFOs or the evidence that is out there is that it is too hard to tell the real from the hoax.

There is no denying that people out there create fake UFO sightings/reports/videos/pictures. In fact, it seems A LOT of people create them. Unfortunately this saturates the evidence pool and makes it hard for people to really accept a true piece of evidence when they see it.

Myself, I truly believe there are UFOs/Aliens. My friend, who I trust completely, has pictures of a UFO he saw in Arkansas (ill try and get digital scans and post). There is no way he has the knowledge to have faked them. But whenever I see "evidence" my first thought is to be skeptical.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But where is the evidence of this "UFO species!"

Is there any pictures of them?
What do they look like?
What do they eat?
Do they have a form of government, community, anything?
Are they peaceful or hostile?

Just saying, "Hey, I believe that UFOs are controlled by beings on Earth but they're not Humans."

There's no evidence!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I'm still laughing from the title of this thread!
In the second post, I stopped reading, the Phoenix Lights absolutely refute your claim, and the flare/balloon theory doesn't actually work in real life application! (Try it, I did!)

aceace, perhaps you simply aren't well versed in the enormity of the evidence mounted against you. In that respect, please follow the link in my sig, to begin examining well documented evidence from long before your birth.

For future reference, however, your title presumes that those reporting sightings of Extra-Terrestrial Objects must be Liars. That's a very heavy stone to throw at ATS, and one that will create many ripples. Fair warning.

I always find it best to speak from my own experience, and to allow others to speak from theirs. Adding the weight of 'truth' to a claim (IMHO) comes at the price of well presented evidence, however to flatly declare the claim impossible from the outset without examining the available data, well simply put this is not the mentality of a true skeptic.

Thanks for the mid-morning laugh though.

-WFA

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
simple probability outweighs you dude

the possibility and probability that we are not alone is slim
the possibilty that we cannot fully comprehend time and therefore that another civilisation (of which we a an intersting mix ourselves) that could be lightyears in advancement of us, could easily appear at their will or even in connection to a divine link that we share - is far, far greater that the merest attempt of your shrivelled mind to even appreciate.. so don't bother.
sounds like you are afraid that there is nothing but us. like you've seriously entertained the thought, and even wished for credible evidence.
Above all, you've seen nowt, and thats what annoys you. the fact that people who read and write on this site very possibly COULD have.
deep down you want someone to argue with you and prove to you.
Unfortunately, the reality is only there for those who look with a deep down honest willingness - and for those who consider themselves unfortunate and seeminlgy had no choice - maybe and hopefully that becomes clearer over time for them.

Above all, I'm bored already so definitely no S & F for you
Boooo

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
what part didnt u understand ? the own govern from arizona said that they dont know what the heck was that ... he said in publicly ... try to find this on google

well, if he doesnt know .. well, I am not saying it is alien, but it is something strange

Not only the governor but the military had no explantion either.

The govt and media asked Luke AFB (about 10 miles outside of Phoenix) if they were conducting operations and they denied having anything to do with it.

And then all of a sudden a few weeks later some BS story comes out about some natl guard planes from out of state conducting an exercise and dropping flares over a populated city ? And nobody in Phoenix or anyone at Luke AFB knew about it at the time ? That's not credible at all.

I swear people need their brains examined. Why so many can believe the govt's disinfo astounds me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join