It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? (Something I found in Google Sky)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Of course it's probably nothing, and I wasn't even going to give this one thought, but I noticed a few strange things with this object.

I don't think it could be a camera or lens artifact (I'm no expert), because the image is right on a stitch, and it's still connected (if that even means anything).

Also it's Ecto-plasma green.

So check it out and tell me what you all think it could be. I haven't the slightest clue. Would be cool if it were a ship or something, but I'm just dreaming.

I don't know how to type the degrees symbol on my keyboard, but the coordinates are on the pics if you want to check it out.

It's also to the west (left) of NGC 428. Here are some pics:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the pics are too big and don't show up correctly here. Like I said, either check it out in Google Earth, or click the links under the pics to get to them.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Haven't you ever seen Star Trek IV?

watch that and you will find out what that object is

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Haha, there are quite a few of these things in Google Sky, as well as other weird stuff...

I'm gonna write them off as digital artifacts.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by impaired]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Haha, there are quite a few of these things in Google Sky, as well as other weird stuff...

I'm gonna write them off as digital artifacts.

I think you're right about digital artifacts.

Google earth has lost of those, and in fact some people have collected the strangest of these digital artifacts, because they look really odd, but that's what they are.

So it seems logical that if there are lots of artifacts in Google Earth, there can certainly be some in Google space images too.

either that or it's some ectoplasm
just kidding, I don't believe this ectoplasm link but it's fun to read:

Ectoplasm

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

new topics

top topics

join