It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has The NWO Done To American Psychology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The break up of the family has really propelled sexism into new heights. Sexism is horrendous here in Ameria, ESPECIALLY FROM WOMEN... . I've heard topics coming up like fathers are "completely irrelevant" when raising a kid, and that there are "very few decent men in the world anymore"... Women will treat their husbands like dirt and just generally be very emotionally abusive.. Men will talk about women behind their backs and call them the s (rhymes with shut) word and the b word to impress their friends... ALL TO BE COOL. There is enormous pressure to be cool in front of your friends. All from tv, music, movies, media, role models. Men will also act like complete pigs in public and generally have a lack of respect for women.

Everyone is just so messed up in the head, it's hard not to come to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy here. A conspiracy of division... Likely orchestrated by the NWO or the Russians IMO.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
More on the family issue....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

This is why gang activity is so popular to the younger generations in this day and age. The need to feel welcome and loved died within there own family that they instead search for it someplace else to try to make it work with other people who are in the same situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hmmm. That may be PART of why, but you can't discount the economic realities in poor neighborhoods. The "gang" provides a job as well. There's a more or less corporate structure and the chance for advancement. As unemployment rises we will certainly see an increase in the underground economy, which is another good argument for legalization of prohibited substances. Just like proibition of alcoholmfueled and funded the mob, drug prohibition funds gangs.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Excellent points from all the above....

You mentioned the male role. Yes, I fully believe there has been a disinheritance of the male role model in the States, and other places. I think this was perpetrated deliberately to gain a strangle hold on the nation.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Anyone notice the white dude RIGHT next to the two guys that did something about the situation. Not once did he look back. LOL!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Education is a big part of the picture for sure...I read some of the great classical authors years ago, but not enough.

Once I got by grandfather (a great reader) to draw up a list of the books he thought a "classically" well-educated person should read...Greco-Roman stuff, etc. Sadly, my grandfather is decades gone, but I still have his list somewhere, written in his careful, old-timey handwriting. Maybe I should get cracking on it at last.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
does chemtrials and water really doing something in their brains?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stcaf

I would have to say absolutely. I think it is an encompassing assault. They first diabolically destroyed the family; while at the same time introducing chemicals to make us all a little "off our game".

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones AND reply to post by stcaf

I agree. That is why education is so important to us, the masses.

Of lately, I have been trying to get into the minds of the elite and discover what justification they use, what moral/ethical guidelines they use to execute orders down the heirarchy. The more I delve though, the more I worry about, "If I see there justification, will I think or even become like them?"

I guess I am a little fearful at first but then empathy kicks in and I remember we are all one here on this earth, and we each deserve the utmost respect as "individuals".

If anyone wants to know their justification, just look up any philosopher that had discourse on the subject of "slavery". Most likely you will get both sides of the story.

Anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join