It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth on the border (previously unpublished VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This video was prepared for private viewing by U.S. Senators Jim DeMint and Jeff Sessions.

for consideration as rebuttal to claims of adequate border security by Janet Napolitano,

and as rebuttal to amnesty legislation as promoted by John McCain.

This video show the truth on the border.

This is a compilation of videos filmed 4 miles north of the U.S./Mexico border during the months of June and July, 2009. The newly constructed single rail vehicle barrier has proven to be totally ineffective against illegal alien, drug, and terrorist foot traffic. Over 400 border intruders passed this camera on a single trail in Just 35 days. (Previously unpublished material)

This is just the activity on one train on a border 2000 miles long.

I can't find a youtube or google video link so you will have to view the video HERE

People and MSM are so worked up over H1n1 and Heath Care who cares about the border anymore. Just think, if the health care passes, you will be paying for every one of these people in the video you just watched.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hmm... I guess I didn't see their official "Illegal alien" cards. Maybe the camera could be set up to make sure we get those cards in view next time.

All that I see are bunches of people walking along a trail that is said to be four miles north of the US-Mexico border. But I don't see all of the activity, just what the authors choose to show me. I don't see what goes on in between the various shots. So I wonder whether the camera shows these people returning from where they came. I wonder whether the camera is even showing illegal aliens, and not just some folks hiking on some trail somewhere.

I'm wondering, too, why this camera is able to pick up so many supposed "illegals", when the border patrol can't seem to find them. How is that possible, I wonder? Is the camera crew that much smarter than the border guards? If they're so worried about it, why didn't the camera crew tell the border guards about all these illegals?

As for treating these people, if indeed they're illegals - good idea. The last thing you want is to have a bunch of people in this country who are sick and go untreated, regardless of whether they're legals. Infections honor no borders. An illegal can infect you just as readily as a citizen. So yeah, I'm all for treating these folks, even if they happen to come from another country and aren't here legally.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

When you have ONE Border patrol agent for 900 square miles and he works basically alone it's not hard to understand that even when they know where these trails are that that cannot be everywhere at once. The Border patrol are usually stationed at intervals but still time to travel from one incursion to another can take hours and by then they have already disappeared only to be found in the cities that will not even call INS. These folks know where the safe cities are. They are educated by their own government where to go and not go.
The ones they do catch are by ambush setups at certain crossings and even then it's not an easy catch!
Zindo

[edit on 8/16/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Here's Embedded so you needn't leave ATS... Never get out of the boatATS!

(click to open player in new window)

new topics

top topics

join