It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Typical Vile Politician

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I didn't CHECK any sources so therefore there was a chance I could've been wrong

see thats the problem, you didnt check. thats noone's fault but your own. if you did check...well you would've known.

now i'm not harping on you or attacking you. but simply not checking is completely ignorant regardless who it is.

i'm sure you learned a lesson, verify the "facts" before you spew them as such.

although i do think you had the chastizing in this thread coming to you for quite some time. but you seem to take it to some degree without complaint.

and i also took the free liberty of putting your admittance of being wrong in my sig...to remind others as well as yourself even the colonel is wrong...

we're only human

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
See Colonel, they are all filthy filthy politicians, as worse as each other and just trying to get their asses into more power. I just hope that one day some decent people will feel the urge to go into politics one day.

I second this it doesnt matter whether a politician is a democrat a republican whatever all politicians are liars.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I noticed that in your signature and i am none too pleased with it. But, keep it if you must. It is the only occassion I will be wrong so I guess you can save it as an historical event.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I noticed that in your signature and i am none too pleased with it. But, keep it if you must. It is the only occassion I will be wrong so I guess you can save it as an historical event.

You mean my signature or Pranks signature??

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well dont be happy, i dont care. i've been wrong but so what? being mad about someone showing my fault isnt going to make that mistake go away is it?

hopefully it will help you not make them in the future.

think of me as helping you to be a better colonel tommorow than you were yesterday.

and you accuse me of being a repugnant...would a repugnant do that? i think not!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That would be PM's signature, drunk. Ease off the San Miguel, ok?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That would be PM's signature, drunk. Ease off the San Miguel, ok?

HAHA San Mig taste like shyte anyway i thought you were talking bout PM sig cos mine is nothing to do with politics

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

You mean my signature or Pranks signature??

Yeah, and it's only a small mistake because YOU made it. If any one else had done the same, you would have them crucified by now, and your new little lackey Jethro would be casting lots for the coat....

Nice try, no one buys it....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Affirmative: May I suggest a sugar substitute for your coffee?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Affirmative: May I suggest a sugar substitute for your coffee?

Oh, you are so witty.....

not

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Oh, you are so witty.....

not

Oh my god, I didn't think anyone still used that. #, you got a mullet too friend?

Phew, that was funny.

As for being a Colonel lacky, why don't you tell me the issues we agree on. There aren't many, so good luck.

Colonel - Pissed off Black liberal
Jethro - Pissed off White conservative

Sounds like a real collaberation.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

As for being a Colonel lacky, why don't you tell me the issues we agree on. There aren't many, so good luck.

Colonel - Pissed off Black liberal
Jethro - Pissed off White conservative

Sounds like a real collaberation.

I'm trying to see where I mentioned the word "lackey", or you in particular, Jethro. Seems like you have a guilty conscience, eh? But since you chimed in with your foul mouthed retorts about getting off the Kernal, It seems you have made the point yourself, hypocrite....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
If any one else had done the same, you would have them crucified by now, and your new little lackey Jethro would be casting lots for the coat....

There you go, in case you missed what you said yourself.

As for proving the point myself, perhaps your reading skills aren't very good, or perhaps you are too lazy to check for yourself.

One things for sure, you haven't been here long enough to know better.

I've had Colonel calling me a Repugnant for quite a while now. Hell, we've had better flamewars than this as a side note.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

you got a mullet too friend?

HEY.....stop ruining my mental images of other members!
finding out YOU didn't have one was bad enough!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There you go, in case you missed what you said yourself.

As for proving the point myself, perhaps your reading skills aren't very good, or perhaps you are too lazy to check for yourself.

One things for sure, you haven't been here long enough to know better.

I've had Colonel calling me a Repugnant for quite a while now. Hell, we've had better flamewars than this as a side note.

Hey, I Just asked where, was having trouble finding it. Thought it was in another thread. But the way you defend him and kiss his azz, well, if the shoe fits...

And that's the problem with you, the "flame war" comment. That's how you see this. I don't. I see it as counteracting the Kernals lying cess-pool of a mouth with the truth. Try it sometime instead of playing your little sissy games.

And as far as not being here long enough, you better check the stats, dumbass...I've been here three times as long as you....

Now, go back to your homework...remember, you start learning fractions tomorrow....

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

you got a mullet too friend?

HEY.....stop ruining my mental images of other members!
finding out YOU didn't have one was bad enough!

Nope...he's still sporting his green mohawk....

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OH MY GOD................and zebra print parachute pants with checkered Vans............BAHAHAHA.

KJ - I'd like to go ahead and apologize now...but I could not resist

top topics

<< 1   >>

join