It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to Future Time Traveler's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dear future,

This message is to anyone in the future, when time travel to the past is possible.

I was wondering if you could travel back in time and leave a message on this thread, to let us know time travel to the past will be possible one day.

I know you would have to do this in such a way as to not create a Paradox.

Maybe, for example, you could tell us what the Dow Jones closes at on a particular day. Would that create a Paradox?
Yea, it probably would, everyone in Vegas would be betting on it. O well, you are smart, im sure you can think of a safe way of doing this favor for us.

By the way, there are a lot of skeptic's on this website so it has to be solid proof.

Anyway, thank's in advance.

The Past

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Dear earth2...

Congratulations on being the first from your timeline to properly reach out to Us...

I am responding to this thread from the year 2420...

You will think I am responding from your present timeline, but this is incorrect...

I will prove this by predicting the outcome of several events that have not occured as of yet:

1. Tiger Woods will win the PGA Championship by 3 strokes

2. District 9 will prove to be the big hit of the summer

3. Liverpool will lose to the Tottenham

I will return tomorrow afternoon to continue this conversation after my predicted events have taken place...

Nanu-Nanu!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wonder about that time paradox thing. Like, kill the grandparents of the guy who invented time travel, so that time travel is never discovered, so that no one can come back to kill the grandparents, who therefore wind up being the ancestors of the guy who invents time travel. Gives me a headache.

But there is at least one way to avoid the paradox: if time travelers had no way of interacting with the past. They might be able to visit it, to observe, but could never affect anything while visiting. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Message to Future Time Traveler==Warning, do not enter this timestream. You will be sorry you did.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Double post=please delete

[edit on 8/15/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
could the time traveler please go back to the 15 September 1983 and tell me to wear a condom.....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Any future traveler that comes back to this time frame is a 100% pure un-cut idiot.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by commoncents
reply to post by earth2

I would like to note that because your timeline utilizes this artifact of a thing called the "internet", my above prediction was posted incorrectly - it should have posted as lose by 3 strokes - proving I am who I say I am...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by commoncents

Message to the future, not the past....lol

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by commoncents
reply to post by earth2

Dear earth2...

Congratulations on being the first from your timeline to properly reach out to Us...

I am responding to this thread from the year 2420...

You will think I am responding from your present timeline, but this is incorrect...

I will prove this by predicting the outcome of several events that have not occured as of yet:

2. District 9 will prove to be the big hit of the summer

3. Liverpool will lose to the Tottenham

I will return tomorrow afternoon to continue this conversation after my predicted events have taken place...

Nanu-Nanu!

WHOA!! They all came true!

Can u tell me if someone named Jesus Moreno is famous?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Dear future,

This message is to anyone in the future, when time travel to the past is possible.

I was wondering if you could travel back in time and leave a message on this thread, to let us know time travel to the past will be possible one day.

Maybe, for example, you could tell us what the Dow Jones closes at on a particular day. Would that create a Paradox?
Yea, it probably would, everyone in Vegas would be betting on it. O well, you are smart, im sure you can think of a safe way of doing this favor for us.

By the way, there are a lot of skeptic's on this website so it has to be solid proof.

The Past
I'll try to do my best IF and when I remember this thread, and could only do this after THIS particular post Im writing, because I was unaware of this thread until now and secondly, IF I indeed would indeed travel to august 2009 when u wrote this thread,I would simply erase the existence of THIS post Im currently writing,because when finding this thread on nov 27th 2009 I would see that I MYSELF already answered your questions and would not wirte THIS post,but wouldsimply be amazed/etc

So for the sake of preserving THIS post right now, I will only travel to dec 1st 2009 for ex so that not to create a timeline where THIS POST RIGHT HERE would cease to exist in your timeline.

Each visit and action of mine would create another timeline,different for mthe one in my memory that I lived through in 2009-onward etc.

Timetravel is possible for everyone,we can manifest our consciosuness and spiritual energy into a body in this physical reality,of any age and any appearance,I would take the form of the body i have now though.

So timetravel doesnt have to be "invented" via technology in my lifetime in order for ME to take note and hopefulyl come back here if Im not too lazy nad having too much fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

How is it possible that the msot obvious nad correct answer escapes you.and easy one. multiple timelines. Each time you go back in time,you can change anything nad everything,but it wont be YOUR timeline,you cant change your memories of the timeline you are from,you can change the events you already lived through.You simply create a timeline where that timetravel inventor is never born,but another dude wil lcoem along and invent it etc.

And to the guy from 2420, haha, how convenient of you to predict abotu things that already happened partially or are bound to happen 99%.
You are not fro mthe year 2420, hoaxter.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Dear future,

The Past

Lol,..

To the timetraveler who reads this, just post a photograph of a planet that is colonized by us humans. Or of a big city on Earth, im sure the buildings all have a way other architecture and materials.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Lol,..

To the timetraveler who reads this, just post a photograph of a planet that is colonized by us humans. Or of a big city on Earth, im sure the buildings all have a way other architecture and materials.

Here is another world:
www.galactic-server.net...

Here are other worlds information:

Earth is not special at all.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Lol,..

Here is another world:

Why such bad pictures?

new topics

top topics

join