It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer abducted!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Interesting story. I however find police officers to be among the most untrustworthy sources of information.

Ignoring for the moment you just made sweeping generalisations that, I'm sure, are highly offensive to most US police officers... I do note that both of your examples are from the US.

Do not assume that police officers from every country are the same. They are not.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I live close to this area so i will chip in with my opinion.

This story is a very complicated one indeed and there is much more beneath the surface.

In actual fact PC Alan Godfrey was involved from the very start in the suspected murder of a man named Zigmund Adamski.

Mr Adamski was found deceased on top of a coal pile lying on his back with his eye's open.

He had strange burns on the back of his head, and with a strange green ointment on the burns wich was never identified.

The body of the poor man may have been nude when he died as it appears as if someone attempted to dress him after death.

There had been a fresh flurry of snow the day before the discovery of his body and the yard was secured. What was strange from the start was the fact that there were no track's in the snow.

The above crime if it was a crime or a failed abduction has never been solved.

Mr Adamski was found Wednesday, 11th June 1980

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1be787cbf376.jpg[/atsimg]

And Mr Godfrey's abduction experiance happend on November the 28, 1980

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27259cff04e9.jpg[/atsimg]

www.bbc.co.uk...

Are these two cases connected ?

Was Mr Godfrey under observation ?

Was he taken in order have Mr Adamski's abduction failure explained to him ?

We will never know any of the above question's but it is food for the mind.

It's a very dark and jaded case indeed !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-8-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a classic abduction story, and it was one of the first I researched online. This brings back nologista, and memories. =D

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

I'm sure it is highly offense to them. I wouldn't want my bad characteristics pointed out either. But are we here to write the truth or are we here to write a bunch of lovey dovey pulp fiction?

And yes I am generalizing because police are generally trained professionally to lie convincingly in order to get suspects to confess and they do hone this skill throughout their career. They are painted by society as an ethical character who can do no wrong. They do have a career that educates them on criminal tactics and their job does comes with a degree of stress.

Now, your statement about one country's police not being the same as another could be taken as a generalized insult as well. I do however tend to agree with you there.

Now I'm going to guess (and yes it is only a guess) that by the way you are speaking that you are an officer or there is a police officer in your immediate family or that you have only a fleeting experience with the police.

At any rate I don't have a problem factoring in the expertise of the primary witness. Its like getting a great piece of UFO footage and factoring in that the owner is a CGI artist for George Lucas. We have to be very careful to do this. The Sasquatch case I sighted would not have carried nearly as much weight if the primary hoaxer had not been a police officer.

Edit for typo

[edit on 16-8-2009 by dainoyfb]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join