It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

Darn you got me with the tittle, I thought it was sexy and catchy

After all I have a thing for "uniformed" men, that is why I married one myself.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

First let me thank You for You'r service to our country.
Because there are some very serious problems up the COC, does not reflect badly on you, as long as you do you'r duty as regards illegal orders.
Males in my family have been Marines since before the days of Chesty
Puller, it's a tradition with us, as is the deep loyalty Marines have for thier brothers in arms, and this country we'd die for.
As one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, you know the way of the Marine is to charge into enemy fire if so ordered. But to use our finest warriors for cannon fodder in a clearly destined to fail "police action"(congress has declared no war, thus none exists) is worse than treason, what is happening now are crimes against humanity.
The Mujahadene of the Kyber pass do not wish to kill U.S. troops, they have long been our allies. Singlehandidly the Mujahadene defeated and totally ruined Russia.
Marines practically NEVER question orders, let alone the deeper issues you raise.
You are right to ask the questions you have.
Indications are that our military is being bled down to an impotent state.
You are on the right course.
As Major General Smedley Butler said-
"I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket."
Semper Fidelis.
Luminaught

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
welcome! hope you enjoy ATS! Look forward to hearing from someone in your position. Take care.

Ziggy about your signature, the ending sentence is a "Bell sound" thats what it means by conduit closing, just fyi not actually something the message said.

Thanks for shareing this info griever nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
you startet of with "Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste".. i hope u are aware of the satanic meanings behind that.. it comes from a rolling stones song, which i am pretty sure ur aware of, called sympathy for the devil, were the nut jobs show the sympathy they have for satan

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm a eloquent, educated, wealthy gentleman myself that's the guest of a group of entities that are letting me record and communicate with them in the night sky and i haven't found anything or anyone other than a fellow in Scotland record them with a telepathic connection that will partially react to my commands to a point from the 100% that they did for me before the beginning of my recording them without their permission. They didn't like me to record them at all at first, but bit by bit their starting to let me record them again by flashing me when i ask them to do on camera and slowing down over me, or brightening up to light up the sky once in a while. I have no idea why I'm telling you this, but there it is, and i wish you farewell, and good night.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join