It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

What do you think of the fact that 911 was an inside job and that Cheney was running a whole whack of war games that day which served as a smokescreen so as to allow it to take place, and to make it happen on purpose ie: exploding twin towers. ? And, that this is known by most people on the inside including CIA, while Cheney lounges at his ranch in Wioming..?

I think it is easy to forget that this happened nearly Eight years ago.

A lot of the people out there now were just kids when this went down.

Aside from that stuff, which is off topic for the purposes of this thread, welcome aboard Greiver! Former service member myself. ARMY Infantry.

As a General note, Greiver is not alone in his sentiments. I remember when Bush was coming up for re-election we had a Sergeant Major telling us to THINK about our votes! "This man won a controversial election based on the counting of votes in a State in which his BROTHER was the Governor."

He was then told to shut up by a Lieutenant Colonel.

There are others.
A lot of them... I've maintained this for quite some time, people don't need to worry about the military turning on them.

Sure, there are those brainwashed to the point of no return who put 'honor' in service before ALL ELSE... including what their service actually requires... but there are many more who understand and sympathize with the people. Afterall, they swore TO US.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello soldier. Welcome to ATS.

I do love to see a man in uniform.

Thank you for your service to our country.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think I saw your original avatar, was impressed to say the least.

Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here, and read your contributions.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You seem like a funny guy, Griever.. And you have fab taste in music

I think I'm going to enjoy having you around.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say...

Vacant

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griever0311
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I actually commented on a sentiment about that a day or so ago in the "Pentagon wants 400,000 more troops in the U.S." thread on the front end. I sincerely hope the same thing, and like I said there, there are plenty of us who remember the oath we swore and the meaning behind it. Anybody who orders the execution of Americans on my squad's watch earns a buttstroke to the head and a free set of flex-cuffs.

[edit on 2009/8/15 by Griever0311]

Welcome Griever0311! Nice to have you aboard...seriously!!! Thanks!

FYI, take full advantage of what ATS offers. The more you post, the more you'll be able to open up more options to use ie, U2U (awesome!) and larger word count to use...just name a few.

I could say alot more but this isn't the time. Keep your head on a swivel...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

Welcome Griever,

Not to deflect your attention elsewhere, but to let you know about this man Tom Bearden who understands the situation that everyone is in and who is a former military man himself check out his website: www.cheniere.org...

He understands why we are in the crises we are in now.

Enjoy the reading.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griever0311
reply to post by MischeviousElf

.... I can't give my name or anything, which is a shame, because I like for anyone I communicate with to be able to trust me, and vice versa. I can put up a HEAVILY redacted DD-214 I got before I decided to go back in, if that's the kind of proof the people around here require. I'm familiar with the "pics or it didn't happen" mentality of the internet, so I'm not taking any offense.

[edit on 2009/8/15 by Griever0311]

You don't need to prove anything.

Nor do you have to respond to anyone asking you to.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's a gold mine of alternative theories, to just about everything I would suppose. The types of material you would find on here would go from cooky, to strange, to documented hard hitting evidence. If you can sift through things, you might enjoy the site.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't do too many intro threads, but yours caught my eye, good job picking a title for it!

Welcome to ATS, you will find there are many more people here who are willing to do some level of research before posting, some are just rocking a tin hat, but the overall experience of ATS will leave you enlightened for sure. Your experiences and knowledge will make an excellent addition to the site and it's members.

Semper Fi

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The Stones rock.

good title.

welcome...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I am slightly concerned by some of you wording and sentence construction.

Please state you rank again.

No Major's?

Degrees?

ATS and such like does attract many Disinfo and Psy Ops due its large readership esp of the battefield of the mind of the youth.

Having outed 3 chinese psy ops of ATS and also an American Psy Ops You Tube campaign about Iraq... I do know this field well, mmm, lets just say on here...

There are Moderators and many members on ATS who have a military backround.... some SF..... I will personally only accept anything you say as real if Semperfortis or such like confirm you....

Otherwise to be honest, welcome, and what I have written is just healthy skeptisism from me and to alert other members. Dont take it personaly if I am wrong, and just roll with it as its the nature of the board, but if I am right....

Well I am Watching you lol.

*snip*

To the OP:

Welcome aboard fellow grunt! Hoorah! Enjoy your R&R and if you go back to sandbox, here's to keeping yourself and your troops alive and well!

Stay alert, stay alive!

[edit on 16-8-2009 by OnTheFelt]

[Mod Edit - removed snide comment]

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 16/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
welcome to ATS!

excellent entry by the way.

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the frontlines of the newest theater of operations.

Be forewarned though, there are tons of disinformation, propaganda, and even HUMINT collection.

Never ever forget OPSEC.

Providence is always watching and will remind you if you forget.

Have fun and above all: Deny Ignorance.

COBRA Six out

[edit on 16/8/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Greetings wealthy marine for visiting this site, I came across this site 9 months ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

and generally don't act like dumbasses.

Aw .. nicest thing someones said about me all day...

Welcome to ATS mate.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hi joe,welcome to ATS.I am a ex soldier myself.I was in the artiellery for six years.Please no,drop short jokes thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
youve definately come to the right place if you seek people of like mind who want to know the truth.

Ive made the MB circuit and ATS has by far the most open minded, smart, and intensely passionate member base.

Welcome to the desert or the real.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Nice, honest/real sounding intro

(And first intro to get this many flags)

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hey Griever!
Welcome! Great intro post! I'm retired mil, army. Glad to have you on the site. I read through the thread and just wanted to invite ya over to the survival forum here if you're interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...
For some here, even if you posted your un-redacted DD214 they would just say, "How do we know that's yours?" If you posted a picture of you holding it, they'd say "Photoshopped!!"
Then again, some believe anything! =)
I think you're already doing great responding to folks questions. And I'm sure I don't have to tell you, just be safe with your information, but I'm a worry-mom, so I just did. LOL! =)
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have been!
god bless,
prep
p.s. Love your title! Have you ever seen the movie, "Fallen" (Denzel Washington)? If ya haven't, trust me and rent it!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

When I saw an intro on the top of the Front page, I knew, it had to be something special. I have never seen an intro - top and front before.

It is very refreshing to hear, those in the military are aware of possibly being deployed on U.S. soil, against the consitution.

What do you and your buddies think, about how you may be deployed - for helping with the Swine Virus - spin?

If the U.S. govt. deploys troops here, for that excuse/reasoning of "helping people or quarantines" due to the swine virus, does that put a different type attitude in the heads of the soliders, compared to just a martial law event?

In other words - would troops be more willing to go against the people - because they are not following the quaratines - compared to if just martial law would happen? To me, those two contrast/scenerios can bring up two totally different thoughts in one solider, in what he is willing to do. In one, he may not be willing to shoot someone (martial law), but in another he may be willing to shoot someone (due to escaping quaratines, etc).

I am not sure I made myself clear in the question, but I hope you understand what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join