It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
May the light shine on you and yours. I'm glad to hear that not everyone has been brainwashed and are yes men. Continue to ask and it will be answered... Peace be with you

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

WELL HELLO EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN MAN... WEALTH, TASTE, BAD AZZ. Welcome! Yea this site is great most folks on here are fairly intelegent. I am a southern bell so please excuse my poor spelling. I have a much sweeter talk

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Where are you? Are you in the states or in country?

If you are still active duty and are in country it would be very wise to stay off sites like this while in a combat enviroment. A distraction away from your task at hand puts you and the lives of your fellow Marines at a higher risk and increases your individual chances of making a mistake that may not have good results.

If you are here, have at it. There is a deep deep whole out there filled with conspiracy, some of it true and some false. Be careful when you enter this world with an agenda, at least on the BF, you know who your enemy is, in the world of conspiracy, you don't.

GODSPEED my friend,

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Welcome Dude! Hey maybe you can get posted to Deluce, NM. Let us know what the Aliens are doing down there.

Nah, man I'm cool. One of friends worked on a J-STAR, and they accidentally pointed their radar the wrong way while they were in that region and were met by a bunch of black suits with MP5s that took their mission tapes when they landed. The pilot doesn't fly anymore. No place for a grunt like me.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yep, I'm a card-carrying member.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

And I greatly respect that.
Hope it's ok I "friended" you. Thank you for serving and taking that oath seriously.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griever0311
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I actually commented on a sentiment about that a day or so ago in the "Pentagon wants 400,000 more troops in the U.S." thread on the front end. I sincerely hope the same thing, and like I said there, there are plenty of us who remember the oath we swore and the meaning behind it. Anybody who orders the execution of Americans on my squad's watch earns a buttstroke to the head and a free set of flex-cuffs.

[edit on 2009/8/15 by Griever0311]

Welcome to ATS Griever and thanks for your service. If you haven't already visited this site it may interest you.

oathkeepers.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You state marine in you opening post, is that your rank?

You must be aware ATS has some members as you point out who are a little bit "Battle Hardened" both in real life and also in the communications and online world of "spin" "double speak" " manipulation" generally lies and disinfo.

I can tell a lier within about a couple of minutes of meeting them, have huge sensory accuity and body language knowledge, and sometimes from other "out there" sources as such....

However over the years as such both professionally and personally I have learned to really know the meaning behind almost all forms of communicating....

No one would know it upon meeting me, but life from a young age has made me very very aware, and the clients I have worked with in Mental Health, meant my safety was only ensured by reading ALL verbal and non verbal communication instantly...and Sales Management jobs to inclde marketting and script writing etc...often on commission only...

Well its been my mental survival when young, physical safety for many years in my 20's and bread and butter after that, I miss NOTHING

So this opens my first post to you....

I am slightly concerned by some of you wording and sentence construction.

Please state you rank again.

No Major's?

Degrees?

ATS and such like does attract many Disinfo and Psy Ops due its large readership esp of the battefield of the mind of the youth.

Having outed 3 chinese psy ops of ATS and also an American Psy Ops You Tube campaign about Iraq... I do know this field well, mmm, lets just say on here...

There are Moderators and many members on ATS who have a military backround.... some SF..... I will personally only accept anything you say as real if Semperfortis or such like confirm you....

Otherwise to be honest, welcome, and what I have written is just healthy skeptisism from me and to alert other members. Dont take it personaly if I am wrong, and just roll with it as its the nature of the board, but if I am right....

Well I am Watching you lol.

Have fun, enjoy, contribute, prove me wrong, spread the truth and looking forward to your posts.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

weclome to ats...send some of that wealth my way, why don't you

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well, I can't show you any degrees, because I went to boot camp 10 days after I graduated; college didn't interest me in high school, and it doesn't interest me now. I'm still a Lance Corporal, because my current platoon sergeant doesn't like my attitude. He grew up in a Motor T unit attached to arty in Hawaii, never saw any combat, got meritorious Sergeant, and he still acts like a boot. I came up in 2/2 Fox; different worlds, you know. Most of the guys that got chopped over to our current unit don't have enough starch in our cammies for his tastes. So, I've been non-recced since he got to the platoon. It's not my cutting score, or my PROs and CONs, he just doesn't like my politics. I can't give my name or anything, which is a shame, because I like for anyone I communicate with to be able to trust me, and vice versa. I can put up a HEAVILY redacted DD-214 I got before I decided to go back in, if that's the kind of proof the people around here require. I'm familiar with the "pics or it didn't happen" mentality of the internet, so I'm not taking any offense.

[edit on 2009/8/15 by Griever0311]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm encountering many military personnel that share your suspicions Griever. I'm not sure if TPTB are insightful enough to figure that there may be some resistance to their plans.
There is another Marine, no longer active duty, who can be quite the motivational speaker

.www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Whats up. Welcome to the site. I'm a marine too but was shot and honorably discharged a while back. Theres plenty of military on here so you're not alone! Some people here will be extremely rude to you just because you are marine...etc.etc. Just ignore them, thats what I do. They think we are all just dumb mindless puppets who do what ever the gov the says, lol.

Enjoy the site!

Peace,
Jeasah

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What do you think of the fact that 911 was an inside job and that Cheney was running a whole whack of war games that day which served as a smokescreen so as to allow it to take place, and to make it happen on purpose ie: exploding twin towers. ? And, that this is known by most people on the inside including CIA, while Cheney lounges at his ranch in Wioming..?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Meh, no worries Griever, ME is just being, well, ME.

Quite frankly it doesn't matter how you got to us or even who you are. We lovez us thoughtful and considered contributions to the discussions ...

And from the little I've seen, you're gonna be just fine.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

What do you think of the fact that 911 was an inside job and that Cheney was running a whole whack of war games that day which served as a smokescreen so as to allow it to take place, and to make it happen on purpose ie: exploding twin towers. ? And, that this is known by most people on the inside including CIA, while Cheney lounges at his ranch in Wioming..?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

Well, I can't say much if it's a "fact" as you claim. I'm not privy to CIA communiques, and I don't know anything about war games staged at that time, I was still in high school. But I'm not gonna get into anything like that in my "Hi, my name is Bob" thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I like you already Griever. Welcome to ATS. I think you'll fit in just fine here.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
DDuuddee
Welcome back to the real world. Glad you came back alive. If you read any Ringo books over there (printed pages not real books) my buddy who is no longer trapped after retirement age by the military printed them out over there.
His CO comes out and yells "Who just printed a 1000 pages to Iraq? Oh. can I have a copy?"
I normally don't respond to intros, haven't even done my own.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi Griever! I am so happy to meet you! You seem like a nice guy and I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My personal gratitude and thanks for you and your brothers taking your turn on the wall.

Things getting a bit ticklish, eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi! Your song lyrics drew me in too! Kinda neat.

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to ATS. It can be simultaneously delightful and horrifying.

Looking forward to seeing you around. Have fun while home!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join