It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the denver airports underground base actually be hell discribe in the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dont bash me for this,this is more just a thought then anything else i dont have facts but i think i saw a video here on ats about how there is a base/city that has been built underneath the airport..it has train system and air vents....ppl say that they get sick when going down there.one person describes seeing a whole level with cages and barbed wire faceing inward to keep somthing from geting out.sry i cant remember which video...but i also hear that the actual airport has weird paintings of the hellish sort

so i just started to think.Some ppl believe that reptilian ets control the governments..so what if they do and told the gov.to build these bases underground to trick ppl to go to them in a time of crisis because they know the the laws of free will like (adam and eve)So just go with me here lol Some crazy cataclysm happens(real or fake) gov say we will protect you come to our bases,ppl go and are locked in.....Ets come out and say YES we got you all(hell begins)i dont kno what happens to the ppl that stay or got left on the surface but you get the general idea.....

just a thought lol

move if in the wrong place and sry if this was brought up already on ats

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
Could the denver airports underground base actually be hell discribe in the bible

I've given this a lot of thought over the last 2 minutes and I think I have an answer...

If hell was indeed somewhere under Denver, wouldn't that ruin the ski season..?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
lol i guess it would

depends on how u think of hell...i mean some ppl believe heaven is in the clouds/sky and that angels will be playing harps lol

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No, because the places are places in the middle east, and is where they would throw in peoples bodies to burn etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What a thought...flag for the thread and stars for everyone that has participated. This is why I love ATS.

Hell under Denver...! If that's where the NWO types thought they would launch and manage their NWO and went there to wait out the war. Yes, Hell is definitely under Denver.

Seriously though you don't have to be in any specific location to be in Hell. If you're in Hell, Hell is in you and goes wherever you are. So, even if they manage to escape from the city underneath the city and make it to lets say...Palm Springs, they'll still be in Hell. It's fantastic.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

hell in the Bible is considered the underworld or the grave...in its original hebrew translations

the hellfire doctrine was made up to scare people into titheing..

church: give us money or go to hell..

scared peasant: OK..take my bread money...its all i got

edit to clarify..kinda

[edit on 15-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
could be. isnt denver becoming the lawyer capital of the usa?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

lol thx i kno hell doesnt need a specific location but i was thinking in a more massive scale...like i kno that some ppl go thru hell everyday but i mean a entire population experienceing the same hell simultaneously...different regions of the earth would have a similar undergroundbase for the same purposed ...

and i just wanna say this is not what i actaully believe ha im just going with it

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If that were true Satan would have to move his headquarters from Newark new jersey first. Would he use Uhauls is the real question?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dan Simmons - Hyperion

Read it if you enjoy a nice long read. It's not only incredible fiction, but it imagines the 'underground tunnels for nefarious reasons' and trickery thing very nicely.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not sure of what you mean specifically. But there are a lot of ultra fundamentalist christians and doomsday pastors who have used the imagery in the DIA murals to show how the world was going to end. Fire, mass death, etc. Plus the Mustang sculpture has been said to be a representation of the first horse of the apocalypse (first of four.) I've heard people describe whatever underground facility under DIA as either a massive gas chamber/concentration camp, a hide out for reptilian aliens or a sanctuary for the global elite when the shizz hit the fan. So I guess it's all about where you're comin from

top topics

join