It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Letter reveals swine flu jab has links to killer nerve disease

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I've seen the video of 60 minutes from 1976 (swine flu) which is posted elsewhere on these forums... i think you can also type it into your browser and it will appear

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

here it is

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My mother contracted GBS from a flu shot. So I hope everyone understands the seriousness of these immunizations. She did get over the disease, for now, but it can come back anytime. She could not walk, change herself, shower, and even make her own food. She had a nurse come to our home everyweek for an IV. she walked with a cane, and for the longest time, they did NOT know what was wrong with her. This is a horrible disease and I remember my mother being very upset, very often as she did not know why this was happening to her. I would not wish this disease on my worst enemy.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I hope all the parents of school-aged children are ready to stand up for their rights, because they are going to say, "Well, if your child doesn't get vaccinated, then they can't come to class." No wonder they've been fighting homeschooling so hard.

Schools gear up for swine flu shots

Hundreds of schools are heeding the government's call to set up flu-shot clinics this fall, preparing for what could be the most widespread school vaccinations since the days of polio. An Associated Press review of swine flu planning suggests there are nearly 3 million students in districts where officials want to offer the vaccine once federal health officials begin shipping it in mid-October. Many more may get involved: The National Schools Boards Association told the AP three-quarters of the districts in a recent survey agreed to allow vaccinations in school buildings. In South Carolina, "there will be a massive attempt to use schools as vaccination centers," said state Superintendent Jim Rex. He plans at least one vaccination clinic in each of the state's 85 school districts. South Dakota started offering free children's vaccination against regular winter flu in 2007, and this year it plans to offer both kinds in many schools, said state Health Secretary Doneen Hollingsworth.

Rest of the Article

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Daily Mail

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

I happen to know one of the worlds leading Neurologists, top in his field, I will contact him via email tomorrow and see what he says about this.

Lets first verify the letter allegedly sent out and then I will question him respectfully about any information he may have.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I would be more confident of the flu shot if the following happened.

Every single member of government, every single member of the pharma companies, and every single member of the medical community.....takes the vaccine first. I'm not talking about the lower ranks here, i want to see the presidents and prime ministers, company bosses and medical hierarchy to take these shots.

They are vaccinated publicly, live on tv, with shots that are just about to be given to our children, so no replacing the shots with safer ones or a placebo.

Then i'd be half confident about taking these vaccines.

CX.

It seems they always have 2 vaccines.. the one the doctors get and the one the rest of us get.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I happen to know one of the worlds leading Neurologists, top in his field, I will contact him via email tomorrow and see what he says about this.

Lets first verify the letter allegedly sent out and then I will question him respectfully about any information he may have.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by antar]

Antar that would be very much appreciated. I am a mum of 3 and want to know as much as possible about this vaccine so I can make an informed choice.

I didn't see this thread and just posted the information in the 2 other swine flu threads. IMO this information is just too important to get buried so I hope I won't get flamed for trying to make sure everyone interested in the topic, actually gets to see this info.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I read a book on a person who had GBS for about a year and it's far worse than most could imagine. She was totally paralyzed and had to have help with breathing and feeding. She couldn't communicate hardly, except with eye movements. She couldn't communicate if she was hot, cold, had an itch, if she was sore, and she was like that for about 8 months. Going through that yet being fully aware must be awful, its worse than being in a coma by far I'd say.

It's too bad since most don't even know about the condition.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for posting those videos again..... what i don't though is the fact the first vaccine shots caused many problems for many people and you would have thought 30 years later a vaccine now would have been carefully concocted in the lab so the same problems or worse problems wouldn't arise again

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry for the short post but to the point.

Check this out;

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I had a thought this weekend, and I wanted to post it while I had the chance, and so everyone will know that I did indeed say this;

I believe that the H1N1 vaccine will be distibuted and administered like was planned. Side effect? You will find thast those who are given the vaccine will then be susceptible to a NEW strain, one that also has little effect on those who are healthy, and have not been vaccinated.

Why is this something to consider? Based on the HR that freed the makers of this vaccine from any legal recourse, I think you will see that not only does this vaccine make more people sick than the actual flu, those who have taken it will now be at risk of a nastier bug, one that will spread through those without the first vaccine, causing a mandatory vaccination order for the second group. (those who missed the first vaccine)
So, a time line;
150,000,000 vaccines given to old and young. This then kills far more than the flu would.
Second flu (mutated) hits, again, causing little damage to those untreated, but killing those who took the first shot.
Only way to stop it? Take a second shot, that is also dangerous, and force those who missed both to do so, or disallow them from going into the public and conduct business.
This explains the use of troops on domestic soil (there are threads about it up now), this explains the coffins, fema camps, and other legislation perfectly...
And for a final point? I think this will all couple with worldwide unrest, attempted seccesion for certain states, and a change in our continental (yes, I said continental) make-up and government.
Ever hear of the mark of the beast?
I bet it might be similar to the mark that the two shots will produce. That is, if you agree to whatever they ask in order to get them.

I know this is far out there, but there are many things happening right now that most would have thought impossible ten years ago, and we may look back on these years as what they truly are; The end of the world as we know it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

USA Officials will BLACKMAIL citizens to take deadly swine flu vaccination!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Such a good post, not many places these days where you would find insight like this.

Our bodies immune systems are equipped to deal with most diseases, but the medical industry needs patients, what better way to get them by giving out drugs and vaccines that harm your health so you need more drugs.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Thanks for your input and confirmation on the mandatory shot! So if you refuse you will be quarantined and face a possible disappearing act!! wow... i'm glad i live over in the UK but at the same time i still wanna get away from the Fanaticals!!!

I was thinking of moving out there too....

Keep up the fight.....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

From what I have been hearing the shot when injected into the blood stream causes impure blood flow to the brain causing mild strokes in its victims. There have been no studies because the effects are different in infants to teens to adults so they have not compared the results. But their finding that these shots have long term effects and suppress the immune system the very thing the body uses to protect itself from these diseases.

If you dont want the shot, you should ask the nurse to sign an affidavit stating the shot will not harm you or your child either now or long into the future. Also ask for a list of the ingredients and notice all the toxic metals in the shot. If you cant get a list of the ingredients ask the nurse how does she know this is safe. Most likely she wont have a good, valid, honest answer....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Once the vaccination is in full gear, then we may hear about the horrors of the side effects of vaccines like the swine flu because they have been rush through the system and with lack of proper testing and into the rest of the community.

New vaccines should never be rushed the way that is been done right now.

People with children should get copies of all this information and shove it into the faces of those that wants to force vaccination on the children.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthShallFreeYou

Ill take my chances without either shots. There are ways to build your immune system other than taking these shot. if you want to reintroduce the flu into your system drink your urine. If you think that's gross it shows the manipulation Big Pharma has on you. Look up urine therapy and its many benefits. By drinking your fluids every morning you build a super immune system. Urine is not waste filtration it is blood filtration and your urine is purer than distilled water. (do your own research if you dont believe me) The concept behind urine therapy is reintroducing the antibodies and vitamins you pee out, which becomes your own perfect medicine for your specific ailment. It is very powerful and has been practiced for 1000 of years. Also eat plenty of raw, uncooked live vegetable and fruits this will dramatically improve your resistance to any disease...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Get to find out more about these vaccines by the day, a snip from your article:

Geffen (1950) noted in the 1949 epidemic 30 out of 182 paralytic patients under 5 had been immunised against diptheria, pertussis, or both within weeks of contracting polio. In all of these cases the limb last injected was paralysed; in another seven cases a different limb was affected. In 21 of the 30 cases combined diptheria and pertussis vaccine had been used, APT in eight, and pertussis alone in one. Geffen calculated that the proportion of children becoming paralysed after immunisation was of the order of 1 in 1800. The interval between injection and the developement of polio was usually between 5 and 16 days (Geffen, Paterson and Tracy 1953)."--Wilson, The Hazards of Immunisation

Dr Arthur Gale of the Ministry of Health reported 65 cases from the Midlands, where paralysis followed about two weeks after an injection: in 49 of these, paralysis occurred in the injected limb. Then it was reported that of 112 cases of paralysis admitted to the Park Hospital, London, during , 14 were paralysed in the limb which had received one or more of a course of immunising injections within the previous two months. In the majority of cases, the interval between the last injection and the onset of paralysis was between 9 and 14 days. Again, combined whooping cough, diphtheria and tetanus injections were involved.

How many of you actually do get a jab when going on holiday abroad? I'm just wondering if after reading about these jabs on polio & H1N1 whether you will continue to take jabs before going abroad!!

Warning! This is purely my conjecture!

It seems to me, with reading that squalene is being touted as one of the potentially dangerous ingredients in vaccinations, that we may be having a combined effect. Squalene is an oil (O30H50) that is found in many plant and animal sources, especially humans. It is used as a penetrant in cosmetics and as a "good oil" in alternative medicine and health food circles.

It would not surprise me if it isn't the case, that the qualities that make it a good nervous system repair agent....all nerves and brain tissue are mostly fats.....that adding it to the mercury preservatives that are STILL put into vaccines, cause that nervous system destroying metal to be drawn into the nerves wherever it contacts them. Most people may be able to overcome this effect, because they may not have enough nerve damage from other sources, that killing off a few cells affects them much.

But, for a person who is already a bit compromised, whether from inadequate nutrition and myelin thinning, or something else, that may well be the tipping point, where the nerves simply die, causing paralysis.

Most problems are processes, where multiple factors contribute to a breakdown in the system. If the body uses available squalene to repair nervous system damage or add to growth, and that squalene is contaminated with a poison, it stands to reason to me, that the poison would be more directly delivered just where it could do the most damage. Unintended perhaps. But, dangerous nevertheless.

I would not hesitate to take squalene orally, as long as I was reasonably confident that the source is pure. Whatever contaminants may be present, I trust my digestive tract to filter out the bad stuff, as it does every day with countless toxins that would destroy more sensitive tissues...as does the skin.

Injecting it though, knowing that it will be used by my own body to repair previous damage or support growth, would seem to me to be foolish, as any contaminants would be literally woven into my cellular structure, seems too high a risk for me to take willingly.

commons.ucalgary.ca...://apollo.ucalgary.ca/mercury/movies/Lor2_QTS_700kb_QD.mo

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Some facts: The letter you are refering to was found in the 70's after that h1n1 flu, not this one but the same thing was probably sent on this one too. After months and thousands of hours of research this is what I know. The new vaccine is called "CELVAPAN" and it was made by BAXTER LABS just out of Mexico City (this is a bad place so do your research)and sent to the companies NORVARTIS and GLAXOSMITHKLINE for further development. There is alot of bad things in this vaccine one being "SQUALENE" this drug is band in some countries because of what it does in humans namely Debilitating Autoimmune Disease. Squalene was in the Anthrax vaccine and given to military personnel during the Gulf Wars causing them horrible health problems. To go on now, The vaccine was sent to Australia this month cause fall starts there first then the other countries will recieve it soon after. BAD BAD BAD this HAS NOT BEEN TESTED YET ON HUMANS!!!!! and because h1n1 went to a level 6 pandemic it doesn't have to be, now whats worse than that (Like things could be worse) THE FIRST TRIALS WILL BE ON OUR CHILDREN!!! THEY ARE THE CLINICAL TEST GROUP!!! and after this mass vaccination is done on them then doctors are to report to V.A.E.R.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. I bet you didn't know about that place. URL is www vaers.hhs.gov after the doctors report the horrible things the vacine does to our children then the FDA ond others go threw it and decide wether or not THEY feel the number of side effects and/or possible deaths are worth doing anything and this would only happen after months of checking things out. There's More! Now that h1n1 is a level 6 each country has the right to make it mandatory and force our children to get the shot. I hope this helps you in atleast researching things more. As for me I'm hidding my child as long as possible if it does become mandatory cause she WILL NOT be the governments ginnypig! Good-Luck to everyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

One more thing, the squalene found in the body and the one taken orally is very different from the squalene chemically enhanced that is injected as an additive in the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join