posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Found a link for my last post:

Provocation Polio

Zindo

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

They also recently admitted they botched up on last years "regular" flu shot and picked the wrong virus's.

We were told we have never seen a flu like this. What makes us think they can come up with a vaccine in only a few months. If it mutates it seems the vaccine wouldnt be appropriate, even without the neurological issues.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

We've been told for years that these flu strains mutate which is why they keep making up new vaccines! They seem to think we have no memories and they keep changing the story. That link I posted is about a DR with good research that states even polio was man made and so have most of the epidemics of the last 60-70 years!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. This truely makes me, (i'm not anyone but I am someone), realize that it's not a money thing anymore. Money, they have enough... It's power they are after, control. People are relinquishing control every single day... They also know that if people awaken, the control is lost.. They are trying to make sure that people dont awaken... Sleeping giants is what we are.. They dont want to awaken the giants. Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Ive also hd a few people on here tell me that AIDS ws man made virus. What's that about a depopulation remedy?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac

I agree with you 100%. This truely makes me, (i'm not anyone but I am someone), realize that it's not a money thing anymore. Money, they have enough... It's power they are after, control. People are relinquishing control every single day... They also know that if people awaken, the control is lost.. They are trying to make sure that people dont awaken... Sleeping giants is what we are.. They dont want to awaken the giants. Peace

It's even more than that. 2009 is the year of the Food Crisis, over a billion will go hungry. The global population is expected to jump to 7 billion.

The jump from 5 to 6 billion broke the record.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I still wonder if this video is real.
The original was posted to youtube BEFORE (march 30 09) the flu outbreak.

Interesting stuff.
Is it a coincidence or.....

[edit on 15-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
HMMMM.

As already pointed out, GBS has been linked to flu vaccines for a long, long time.

posted by Redneck

Then I remember back to a mere few months ago when the cries were not over H1N1, but over H1N5... anyone remember the bird flu? You know, the one that has yet to become a pandemic or even a localized epidemic?

FYI - H5N1 is a major problem in several areas of the world, and kills significant numbers of people every year, as well as livestock. It's endemic in several countries, including Indonesia and Egypt.

A real danger is that H1N1 will re-combine with H5N1 in the same host to create a new mutation that is as easily transmissble as H1N1 and as deadly as H5N1.

...But BTW - the biggest threat from both these strains is NOT the fatality rate - it's the long term health effects that include heart attack, stroke and chronic disease, leading to debilitation and early disability. Much more expensive and hard to deal with than quick death...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ditto about the vaccine causing the disease. A fellow nurse's son got the polio vaccine and shortly after was hospitalized with polio. This was in the 80's.

In my job as an Infection Control nurse I once gave a coworker the measles vaccine and he broke out with measles. He had a pregnant wife at home an was very concerned.

There is historical documentation that the smallpox vaccine caused an outbreak of smallpox in England where it was originally administered. And the vaccination campaign after 911 resulted in the only smallpox cases we have had since they stopped vaccinations in the early '70's.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Its ok just sit back and watch these guys give out vaccines to your children and family members ATS users, then watch them die in front of you as they get affected by numerous health problems.

I'm sure you all love watching your family die before you, so keep sitting back and just allow these government's to put anything in your body and your families bodies.

NO ONE ELSE IS STOPPING THIS, SO STOP SITTING THERE AND DO SOMETHING!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The Patented Anti-Squalene Antibody Assay, or ASA Assay

The patented Anti-Squalene Antibody Assay, or ASA Assay, is a test that detects antibodies to squalene in human blood. Peer-reviewed research data that was obtained by using this test has linked squalene-contaminated lots of the vaccine used in the DoD's post-1997 Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP) to the development of anti-squalene antibodies.

These antibodies were previously linked to the multi-symptom rheumatic illness known as Gulf War Syndrome. For more information about this data and its implications, see the Gulf War Syndrome Research Page.

U.S. Army researchers duplicated this test, and in November 2000 the Army researchers published their research confirming the discovery of anti-squalene antibodies.

For full article Autoimmune Technologies LLC

Link to Gulf War Syndrome page

Seems they ignored this research.

I have wondered if sequalene enhanced autoimmuned diseases in those who already had a predispostion to auto immune disease or if it just affected people at random. None the less, my family has a heavy predispostion to autoimmune diseases and I have recommended they not take the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

FYI - H5N1 is a major problem in several areas of the world, and kills significant numbers of people every year, as well as livestock. It's endemic in several countries, including Indonesia and Egypt.

I will concede this point to you. I was speaking of the US, where the push for vaccination is being pressed so heavily. I have too much to concern myself with over here to worry about saving anyone else right now.

But this brings up another point. If the H5N1 is as deadly and epidemic as you say, why are these countries not vaccinating? And if they are, why isn't it working?

A real danger is that H1N1 will re-combine with H5N1 in the same host to create a new mutation that is as easily transmissble as H1N1 and as deadly as H5N1.

But I thought H5N1 was deadly enough to not need any help... at least that was the story before they came up with the H1N1 scare. Maybe I should check my government memos more often...

IF H1N1 and H5N1 combine, are we even sure what the resulting virus will be like? If so, how exactly do we know beforehand how (and when) it will mutate? If we already possess that bit of information, why is there such a scare? Surely if we know enough to be able to predict exact mutations, we know enough to prevent them in the first place.

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I see continual references to autoimmune problems from the very things the government keeps saying is in our best interest. I see almost no positive results from the same. I see a plan shaping together to do exactly what some conspiracists have been saying for decades. I know too many people who got sick from that blasted flu shot; I have never had one and I have yet to get anything that can keep me in bed for more than 24 hours.

I'll follow logical thinking and forethought as to who is profiting from the present 'crisis', who stands to profit from it, and who stands to lose from it. I will initially question (and eventually distrust, if the past is any indicator) anything the government says is necessary and good for me. I have almost a half-century of experience that has borne that approach out to be sound.

Anecdotal? Yes. Accurate? Yes. I'll take accurate.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For those who didn't read the entire article, this point in the article speaks to the need for a vaccine at all. Bold mine.

ut some question why there needs to be a vaccine, given the risks. Dr Richard Halvorsen, author of The Truth About Vaccines, said: ‘For people with serious underlying health problems, the risk of dying from swine flu is probably greater than the risk of side effects from the vaccine.

‘But it would be tragic if we repeated the US example and ended up with more casualties from the jabs.

‘I applaud the Government for recognising the risk but in most cases this is a mild virus which needs a few days in bed. I’d question why we need a vaccine at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
busy work. No one is going to force you to take a shot. Get real please.

All of these issues are merely diversions from the financial coup that is taking place here in the US, and around the world. Its seems to be working though.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I just knew it! Thank God this was made main stream before everyone was "forced" to take that shot!

How incredibly horrible.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The fear mongering by governments and other authority organizations is staggering. I am so sick and tired of it.

I remember as a child my dad always getting a flu shot. Guess what...he always got the flu right after, while the rest of the family didn't get a shot, nor did we ever get the flu.

The current flu shot, as many have pointed out here, is to introduce pathogens into the body and God knows what else. As stated in another person in another brilliant thread, use the word of power to fight the NWO....drop the w and just say NO!

BTW, these same fear tactics have been going on with the environmental communist movement. I remember as a child the acid rain fear mongering. When that never panned out the changed it ozone depletion...when that never happened it went to greenhouse gases and global warming. Too bad the climate is cooling. We can use a mini-ice age....I'd like to see the NWO survive that.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Your exactly right, something about this vaccine and the rush to give people it has me scared. Also Obama giving the immunity to vaccine makers in case it makes people sick or they die.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Thanks for that. Well researched, well written, much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Loads of ATS members predicted this woud happen, but lots of members accused us of Fear Mongering and spreading dis info.
Now whos laughing?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
The "swine" H1N1 flu has turned out to be an extremely mild flu, and so now that they were wrong about it, the new party line is that is will "come back more dangerously" in the fall.

.... which is exactly how the 1918 flu went. That's why people say to watch in the fall to see if it comes back mutated and more dangerous. There is a history of it happening that way.

In 1918 it didn't turn into a killer until it came back after a summer break. October is when it got going really bad. So ... stay tuned .... it may fizzle or it may be a massive killer .. or something inbetween. It isn't over yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join