It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS become A Right Wing Side Show!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

You can say that again.

link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

....ok .. i will bite. Oh please Nojoker13... please.. show me your examples...

Am I then supposed to sift through ATS and find a few examples of Democrats or Communist or self proclaimed Anarchist to show various "movements" ... is that how the game is supposed to be played?

Meh. Whatever. Just show us what ya got so we can all go "mm ok ... and?"

link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by badmedia

I backed Bush because he was MY president. Just as I back Obama for the same reason, you my friend are dillusional to think otherwise. I am for my country thick or thin, not for any specific party thats why my voters preference is undeclared. My point is that the people in this country have lost site of the ideals that made us American, the largest of which to me is Faith in one's country.

If you were for your country, then you would be defending the law of the land(constitution) rather than someone who is known to get the job by being the best liar of a group of liars. It's not like it's a big secret Politicians lie and promise false gifts for support and votes.

You sound like the kind of person who goes around waving the flag on memorial day, talking about honoring the people who died for the country, while at the same time freely giving away the very things they actually fought for. You don't honor them, you do not even honor your country, you spit on them with a smile.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am all for country through thick and thin, the everyday american has lost that pride.

The everyday American has lost that pride?

Well isn't that a big steaming pile of condescending arrogance.

You must be very special indeed.

link   

You can say that again.

lol.. I don't think your sarcasm detection skills are up to par..

link   
reply to post by Solomons

Again thats not my point read through my other posts please Soloman, I'm just saying that is what these people are representing themselves as. If you'd like I'll call them "haters" not republicans or right wing.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by kadugen

I would say I'm over reacting just a wee bit. But if you've read my other posts I have no affiliation except to my country, I backed Bush because he was president just like I'm now backing Obama. By the way I also voted for Bush and voted for Obama not because of the media's view but because putting the other idiot in seemed like a stupid move. And your assumption of my problem with the internet at the moment is pretty spot on.

You backed Bush because he was your president, and you back Obama because he is your president.
What ever happened to thinking for yourself? I didn't "back" Bush, I'm definitely going to back Obama. I don't/won't follow someone just because he got voted in. I will deny ignorance where ever I find it. Whether it be in a post here or in the White House.

Presidents come and go, the Constitution doesn't. And I am damn sure that I will stongly, loudly disagree with anyone I see trying to usurp that document.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Actually that wasn't sarcastic at all and I think your sarcasm detection filter are EXtremely off if you thought I was being sarcastic. Love how when someone is losing an arguement they result to smear tactics.

I'm a child who laughs.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sorry bud your just another BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE if you believe what we speak of here is "right wing"!!!!

There is no "right wing" or "democrat" or "republican" it is them and us unfortunately......

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I did think for myself, you would've rather voted for Kerry? or possibly Gore? or what about that corpse Mccain?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Man your the 50th person to say that read through my posts please your far behind on the thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I must be special, because I seem to see things differently then most. Most of you here are the arrogant ones labeling me into the left wing when clearly take a read through... I'm not. I'm gonna go put my special olympics shirt out now.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I believe the more things that are free for EVERYONE, the closer I'm abiding by the constitution. You don't know till you try.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The JFK assasination if you'd like further political conspiracies do a search.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

The best forum communities I have ever used catered to the liberal mindset and ran off conservatives & religious loonies. It is a shame ATS can't do the same.

Wow, now there is a real unbiased attitude.
Anyone that doesn't agree with your liberal ideas should be run off?
Who is the Nazi? I suggest you pick up a history book, and see how intolerant the Nazi's were of any view different than yours. Then go visit Auschwitz and see where those people that disagreed with them, ended up.

People that have attitudes like you are the real problem with this country.
You sicken me.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Clearly everyone here is just furthering my point of the 90-10 ratio of the people opposed to what I said, thank you thank you thank you keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Most of you here are the arrogant ones labeling me into the left wing when clearly take a read through...

Nope,

I am simply labeling you as overbearingly arrogant and condescending towards everybody you have addressed because that is clearly the attitude and manner you have displayed.

[edit on 073131p://f18Saturday by badgerprints]

link   
I'll be back in a while I'm sure I'll have much to discuss.

link   

I wrote that???? You show me where I said that and I'll actually say your comments are good.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

link   

reply to post by mikerussellus

I did think for myself, you would've rather voted for Kerry? or possibly Gore? or what about that corpse Mccain?

I try to vote for the best person for the job, regardless of party affiliation. But if they are doing something that is WRONG, I am not afraid to say it. Bush screwed up. Well, he's gone now, time to put that dog to bed.

Obama is the man of the hour now, and it appears that since he is a liberal democrat, everyone is up in arms when ever someone says anything bad about their "lord".
You want to call someone who is open minded a hater? Why not call me a nig### too! What I find sad is that the "liberal-minded" are the most closed!

-snort-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join