It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If Tibet Was A Threat To Israel This Is How The News Would Be"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi All,

I just wanted to start this thread off in the correct way. Prejudice is a word, and a phenomenon deliberately created, and nurtured by the Master Elite. They are the ones who conceived it, and they are the ones who perpetrate it, on a daily basis in Our modern world.

We all have a choice to say, No. We do not have to participate in this mess. The mess is only designed to further the POWER control of the Wealthy Elite while dividing, in order to conquer out of the chaos.

The People(not all Jewish!!!) of Israel are similar to the US American Christians who sit idly by in an ignorant bliss; while atrocities are committed by, and in their names. Always with the premise of protection, and in the paradigm of stopping the hate, do we kill all.

***We kill to end the hate***

The New World Order has had this planned out for well over a 100 years. Albert Pyke wrote about the 3 World Wars needed to give the Elite their utopia of POWER, and CONTROL; hence why everyone has always known WW 3 was the final war. Albert Pyke is the reason we've been vigilant for it. WW 3 was planned a long time ago, and it's fruition is the deaths of all ideologies; save the new one that is ushered in afterwards.

Should the average Jew, or US American continue to allow this through lack of action, one day most of them will end up dead, controlled, or hated by the People of the world that stopped the New World Order... Wake UP, Stand UP, and just say, NO!

"If Tibet Was A Threat To Israel This Is How The News Would Be"

This guy almost has it right on the money. People of Israel, and Christian Americans need to understand they are being used; you are all subject as Cannon Fodder. Notice how the parallel works; the MSM lies to us all. MSM is truly mind manipulation; this is the reason it is called tv programming.

Another good video by the same guy. The illegal evictions are going on a daily basis. The IDF kicks the Palestinians out of their homes, and then places guards for the new occupants. Do you realize corporations give billions of dollars to the IDF yearly through NGO's?

Remember People,

People of Israel, and US American's supporting this are simply cannon fodder; it's been a plan for over a 100 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
okay, four flags, and no posts???

WTF?? I feel honored for the flags, showing ya'll liked it, but no posts?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well I for one just do not have anything of worth to say. But flagged! Interesting and umm inciteful. I'm sure you'll have an angry mob soon enough...that or you will be ignored.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Great thread! Really. I don't even have much more to add. I mean, this is already a kick in the nuts for lots of folks. Plain and explicit truth is the one that hurts most.

I loved how the guy ended the first video.
"I'm crazy because I have a towel on my head. Now I'm normal because I don't have a towel on my head."
Simply genious

"WTF is wrong with people?"

Prejudice is a failed attempt of a scared being to maintain its non-existing pride.
In other words, a product of delusion.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Another fantastic post Sancho!
I watched some of his other videos. Thanks for the discovery!
s/f

[edit on 15-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I really fail to see the point.

"If Tibet was a threat to Israel"

May as well read

"If China did not want to rape Tibet"

For how it has played out. Look at this very recent thing:

China due to its world influence and especially recently with providing slave labour, of its own population and children, and Tibets natural resources to provided the goods, has had carte blanche to commit genocide in Tibet.

OVER 3000 MONASTRIES with monks and nuns have been destroyed, that is shelled by artillery and blown up, with the inhabitants.

Scholarly Doctors and Tibetan Professors have had their tongues cut out to kill of their Knowledge.

Nuns raped, and their family charged for the bullets for execution after watching it happen.

GENOCIDE has and is taking place in Tibet by China for over 50 years and NOW to.....

so what is the point of this guy?

I agree on the Israel thing to, but this is classic orwellian distraction and double bind....

Is he chinese disninfo pretending that the American media reports the truth?

Worse has happened in Tibet than in Palestine over the last 50 yrs period.

I personally have met a Monk who spent over 30 yrs in prison, and tortured etc because he would not stamp, and spit on a Phot of the Dalai Lama, a 5 yr term for carrying a poster extended, beaten and tortured year after year as he would not step and desecrate a photo of his religious guru, a peacefull monk....

Thats not Fox news or MSM etc but reality....

Wake UP...

Though both are worthy of attention and being stopped.

Elf.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

No no my friend. He's using a double double whammy thinky majob to show us something, or to prove a point.

He is supposing that should simply names, and cultures be switched; as Palestine were really Tibet, then the news would change.

He's showing you that if the USA had a 'special' relationship with China, then Tibet, and all the suffering would be fine. The Tibetans deserve it.

What he's doing is showing the double standard of the US MSM, or the world MSM for that matter. I hope that clears it up.

The guy is just someone that doesn't want ANYONE suffering, or being oppressed.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

He's showing you that if the USA had a 'special' relationship with China, then Tibet, and all the suffering would be fine. The Tibetans deserve it.

BUT IT IS,

Walmart lands a container ship from China every 56 minutes on American shores.

Over 1/6th of the population of Tibet were murdered most of them monks and Nuns and the USA nvere mentioned it in the UN

GENOCIDE

though this has not happened in Palestine, though, torture, oppression and such like do still,

Around 1/50th of all the resources for the Walmart metals and minerals come from the tibetan plateu.

Monks and Nuns are being held today now, for over 30 yrs etc because the carried a flag, not because they blew up a building or had guns... and they are beaten, and electrocuted and tortured daily,,, is that on Fox?

A Entire culture has been decimated, knowledge handed down for over 1500, even some from the disciples of the Buddha, as the Buddha spoke them and passed on word into ear from Master to student, that is buddhas own secret teachings, which were passed into tibet from India by the Mahiddsatvas have been lost from human kind in the last 50 yrs....

The loss is non comparable in Human history, of unique culture, religious knowledge, books, libraies and types of yogas and mind training.

I have and continue to support the plaestinian right to independance, and abhor the Jewish treatment of them and other Arab nations,

However....

However.....

There really is no comparison in size, scope, depth, diversity and amount of persecution, genocide, oppression, and loss to humanity at all.

It is only given a galncery acceptance on Fix and MSM etc, the same as the palestinian barbarism, now that it is to late...

Enjoy Walmart guys...

Elf

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with your points. I totally feel for the Tibetan's. It isn't right, and I've not shopped at Walmart for a very long time.

I try my hardest not to by Chinese goods; not only because of Tibet, but the old "Buy American", and the fact that many metals coming out of China are radioactive.

The guy isn't defaming the fight for Tibet. A more easy way to understand it is this, in Hollywood the stars are "cool" for wearing a free Tibet shirt, but how many of them are wearing a "free Palestine" shirt??? NONE. I think the dude in the film is generally saying wake up to oppression, and no to distorted perverted facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I think the dude in the film is generally saying wake up to oppression, and no to distorted perverted facts.

That is a good thing indeed, we both agree, but without realising it he is in a way making it seem as if the Tibet issue has been covered by the nature of the title, when it totally has not....

However what Israel is doing in the middle east is just as barabaric in a way, and I think if they thought they could get away with it they would also be as heavy handed as the Chinese in Tibet.

Do remember though that the worlds media reports from Gaza etc...

ALL of the worlds Media were recently forced out of Tibet and it is an area around 3 times bigger than central Europe!

No reporting at all of the truth, and as my above clip shows those escaping the oppression are shot on the dangerous route for fun....

Like the children b being shot with snipers in Gaza too....

Kind Regards

Elf

edit to clarify that palestinian children are shot by israei snipers.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There is news coming out about the Gaza situation, and not much news coming out about Tibet.

Do you not see the fascism in Hollywood stars wearing "Free Tibet" shirts, but don't overwhelmingly cry for press coverage of it??? The shirts are simply popular; to most of the sheeple wearing them they have no value.

Similar with the Banana Republic shirts. The name was never meant to be cool; they reference the CIA imposed quasi governments placed in 3rd world fruit producing countries. They are still in place, and still killing people, but the shirts are cool to the sheeple.

So it's cool to wear a shirt, or have a bumper sticker for that; because it's a swept under the rug topic; at least beyond the face value of "free Tibet, or banana republic".

You can go up to any sheeple, and proclaim "Free Tibet"; you'll get beer glasses raised with a, "yea dude"; the reality is no one even knew.

Yet, you go, and say word one about Palestine, and the debunker's say, "Jew hater", and that's backed up by the ADL usually.

So, I get what your saying in regards to the man, but at the same time he was expressing what I just wrote.

As soon as people talk at all about Palestine; they are met with many many people who don't know better, and they are screaming Jew Hater.

So, in that respect the man did what he felt necessary. As I've learned take what you will out of material, and leave the rest.

Go well

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Whoa now, Christians more than anybody fight and opose the NWO! at least the real ones do. Yes I know there is a tirade of so-called christians out there that give us a bad name, but just because they call themselves "Christian" doesn't mean they should be called one by the rest of the world. I don't agree with your take on whats going on in the gaza strip, but that's O.K. With the fact that most things the Palastinians have done getting swept under the rug, its to be expected. This is a two way street. It's not just the Jews or just the Palastinians. This was all predicted more than 4,000 years ago.
It's interesting that Tebit was brought into this because, the Bible predicts that
(at least many believe it is a refrence to Tibet) China will use their exploitaion of Tibet to invade Israel starting the Battle of Arrmegiddon. I wish I was a better authority on this so I could give you all the details, but I can tell you where in the bible the Decleration of Independance was predicted.

I really wish I could spell better at nearly 4 in the morning.

edit: to remind my self to correct my spelling in the morning.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Whoa now, Christians more than anybody fight and opose the NWO! at least the real ones do. Yes I know there is a tirade of so-called christians out there that give us a bad name, but just because they call themselves "Christian" doesn't mean they should be called one by the rest of the world. I don't agree with your take on whats going on in the gaza strip, but that's O.K. With the fact that most things the Palastinians have done getting swept under the rug, its to be expected. This is a two way street. It's not just the Jews or just the Palastinians. This was all predicted more than 4,000 years ago.

The average Jew, and the average Christian will bare the brunt of what the Illuminati New World Order is fermenting NOW; they are many in both these groups who will bare a mark of shame; should they not rise up, and speak out.

I understand there are many prophecies. They are one account of possible futures. The Roman Catholic Church chose the gospels which the average Person can find in their Bible.

Just as the Torah is the UNWRITTEN traditions that the Rabbi's decided would fit well with what they wanted.... They "SAY" Moses wanted this, and that....Yet, he never said.

Things are aloof, Things are changing quicker than anyone can imagine. Now instead of just Christian; you can be Evangelical, and where did that lead to???? Christian Zionism.

It's conditioning. You could compare it to a frog in a pan of water slowly heating up to boil..... JUMP THE F**K OUT!!

new topics

top topics

join